SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 11:41 PM
Retired Community Deputy Director

The discrepancy of indicators is known, we'll get to it as soon as we can allocate resources.
Old 09-20-2009, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wen Talross View Post
5 Characters are not required for you to sample and grind your crafter. I have one character and sample/grind my chef/tailor stuff perfectly fine Its ludicrous to say you need 5 characters to do so. Hell, even 2 characters would do the job. One character does the job fine, fair enough you don't get heaps of materials, its still fun, enjoyable, and you still get to sample enough to create items that you sell on the bazaar or sell to the junk dealer.
I never did say you had to have 5 toons on at onces, it just helps you farm allot of materials.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:25 PM

ive seen a few people talk about the galaxies list stats and quote them... did anyone ever notice that it says the last time it was updated was in July? i think thats why it says online on that page. also why it shows a different number for online and max players. def use the net stats on the front page. or i prefer IRC #test

"When in doubt, know that Artoo can probably fix it." - Vader Diaries

in Game: Ludge Likiie
Ex-Starsider
Old 09-20-2009, 12:43 PM

Quote:
5 Characters are not required for you to sample and grind your crafter. I have one character and sample/grind my chef/tailor stuff perfectly fine Its ludicrous to say you need 5 characters to do so. Hell, even 2 characters would do the job. One character does the job fine, fair enough you don't get heaps of materials, its still fun, enjoyable, and you still get to sample enough to create items that you sell on the bazaar or sell to the junk dealer.
Goodluck grinding an elite crafting prof with one toon pulling resources. LOL

On live you needed something like 550 THOUSAND resources... that's 550,000. Might as well bring the frogs back if you expect someone to pull that much with one toon... 20-24 resources every 30 seconds, do the math.

EDIT:

78.1 hours for 225,000 resources (taking 2x XP into account.) assuming you have a 85%+ spawn JUST to pull the resources, let alone craft. Plus you need to run between toons, survey for spawns, etc, etc.

Last edited by Lobreeze; 09-20-2009 at 12:57 PM.
Old 09-20-2009, 12:44 PM

806 right now. New record!
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: