SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 55 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 05-13-2007, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaSwavo View Post
this has been up a week
it's not changed
so no progress in a week? on anything?
You asked us what we wanted and it was regular rather than frequent updates
and we've got a couple of great posts none of which is a weekly update (so I guess they haven't started yet)

Keep it up guys but it's been really quiet on any progress since the last 'try' at a stress test. Quiet makes the dim out there twitch
Patience is a virtue.

My guess is they may actually have lives that exist outside of putting together a lot of code in a rather monumental task out of their love for the game, which they have no obligation what-so-ever to release to any of us, and yet people like you have the nerve to question them as if you were paying them big bucks to develop it for you.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy some of the other pleasures of life rather than hounding these guys about everything they do for us. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
Old 05-13-2007, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenegadeRanger View Post
Patience is a virtue.

My guess is they may actually have lives that exist outside of putting together a lot of code in a rather monumental task out of their love for the game, which they have no obligation what-so-ever to release to any of us, and yet people like you have the nerve to question them as if you were paying them big bucks to develop it for you.

So sit back, relax, and enjoy some of the other pleasures of life rather than hounding these guys about everything they do for us. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
haha i could not have put that any better myself

Old 05-13-2007, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coofo Sunshine View Post
or maybe they haven't posted updates because they are going to give us a big update suprise i dunno, but maybe this is also related to the website with the countdown? just a hunch im probably 100% wrong
lol did you not read my post? I said "Also they will probably have a big update soon enough perhaps when that countdown is finished".So yeah pls read before you post.
Old 05-14-2007, 12:48 PM

where the f bomb is this countdown you speak of?
Old 05-14-2007, 12:51 PM

its in the topic called "im so amped" or something like that lol

Old 05-14-2007, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coofo Sunshine View Post
its in the topic called "im so amped" or something like that lol
I tip my hat to you, good sir.
Old 05-14-2007, 12:55 PM

whoops lol i just checked its "im getting amped" sorry

Old 05-15-2007, 05:44 PM

Maybe space will be released.
Old 05-16-2007, 02:25 PM

Honestly, it doesn't bother me that there are no "weekly" or even daily updates. I'm just excited that there are some very awesome people out there that would do something like this for other people as well as them selves. They have to rely on Donations from others, because I doubt very much that SOE is even giving them one single peice of credit () to make this.

I like how the one poster said that these people have no obligation what-so-ever to do this for any of us. They, I'm sure as well, have lives outside of this, and have families as well. I would be really upset, if they said to heck with it, and they decided to just trash all the work they have done because of some very impaitent people.

For the devs that are doing this, I thank you with all my heart. Keep up the Great work and thank you again for taking time away from your families and lives to do this, not only for yourselves, but for those of us that Loved the game.

~Sunrunner~
Master CH
Master RifleWoman
All around Crystal Queen
Master Colour Crystal Collector
Master Home Decorator.
Old 05-16-2007, 02:40 PM

rynnndraggon is right, i treasure this game, and the devs are doing such a fantastic job in doing this

Old 05-16-2007, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rynnndraggon View Post
Honestly, it doesn't bother me that there are no "weekly" or even daily updates. I'm just excited that there are some very awesome people out there that would do something like this for other people as well as them selves. They have to rely on Donations from others, because I doubt very much that SOE is even giving them one single peice of credit () to make this.

I like how the one poster said that these people have no obligation what-so-ever to do this for any of us. They, I'm sure as well, have lives outside of this, and have families as well. I would be really upset, if they said to heck with it, and they decided to just trash all the work they have done because of some very impaitent people.

For the devs that are doing this, I thank you with all my heart. Keep up the Great work and thank you again for taking time away from your families and lives to do this, not only for yourselves, but for those of us that Loved the game.
Roger that, the very best QFE I've posted. You guys are the best! Please make a server and continue content! lol
Old 05-16-2007, 04:00 PM

I wonder how many ppl will post something like this ... [ even though it's true ]
It's obvious that there are ppl that appreciate the work and respect the ppl.
What worth is such post as its one of tens like this.
That's why i hate forums ... The number below nick [ posts count ] makes ppl stop think and just hit the keyboard.
Old 05-17-2007, 04:54 PM

I noticed on the Interface(buff window,consent window) is still on 4 but when I got on i had the buff window...is the thread just not up to date or am i missing somthing?
Old 05-17-2007, 05:08 PM

Ya I've seen it too, I think its in game but just doesn't work yet... it never showed any buffs while I was on

The Truth, is limitless in its range
if you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse it could Hurt
Old 05-17-2007, 07:21 PM

if you force run it shows the timer left on that.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: