SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 04:56 PM

So because I don't agree with you I shouldn't post? I'm not going to blow sunshine up anyone's ass if I disagree. You yourself haven't provided anything helpful either, how ironic yet again.

I provide my points and you counter them poorly, saying that because you are a women you will bicker regardless. I'm not the one here poo poo'ing the work done by the devs/csr's spouting how I'm not even grateful. THOSE are the kind of posts I replay to. Not once do I ever say I think something is a bad idea WITHOUT saying why, unless its a LOLworthy comment to begin with. It's my right to have counter points regardless of what you think my attitude is.

Everything you originally said has been acknowledged and is being worked on. I point out why the other thread wasn't answered and all you do is side step around that fact and shift this on to me, without really addressing any point except for saying "no u" but in a few more words. Oh and by pointing out my one spelling mistake.... lulz good argument. You are right about one thing, I am a troll. I love to troll the real trollers.

Last edited by Lobreeze; 10-01-2009 at 05:10 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobreeze View Post
So because I don't agree with you I shouldn't post? I'm not going to blow sunshine up anyone's ass if I disagree. You yourself haven't provided anything helpful either, ironic.
Are you always this naive? My whole post was meant to be helpful. I was reporting a bug, and expressing an opinion on how I think it would be easier for them to report what bugs are fixed or being fixed upon crashes. How is that not helpful? Or do you not understand the meaning of helpful, as you do not understand the meaning of troll?

If you posted in other places rather than only the ones you do not agree with, you wouldn't look so bad, but the plain fact that you only post when you see something you don't agree with makes you look like a major douche bag. I'm not asking you to blow smoke up anyone's ass. I'm asking you to lay off every single person who has an opinion simply because you can't fathom agreeing with them. The world doesn't revolve around you and what you think. Let people express themselves without rude asses like you barging in and starting drama to get threads locked.

PS: Edit your post to twist more words why don't you. I never said I was "pooing" on anyone. I was simply stating ways to make things better on them as *I* see fit. They don't have to listen, nor read, and neither do you. Trolling because you know I'm going to respond back to you doesn't make you any less of a troll. I enjoy this game, I'm happy someone is developing it, and I will give my opinion as I see fit, I just ask that YOU don't come in here and **** on them because you don't agree. Threads shouldn't have to be locked because someone expresses how they feel and then someone like you comes in to counter react an attack and get it closed. So why don't you just stop responding and egging things on.

Odissa: Master Image Designer/Master Tailor

Arihanna: Master Rifleman/Master Combat Medic

Blutsaugerin: Master Doctor

Making gamers out of moms since 1996'

http://www.alloutassault.net

Last edited by GestorterEngel; 10-01-2009 at 05:04 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poocho View Post
Hmm, maybe I shouldn't jump in here, but as long as we're expressing opinions...

In regards to the responsibilities of the developers of SWGEmu, I feel they only have the responsibility to do what they do right. That's it. They responsible for how much they do or how often, they have no need to let us know what they're up to or not bothering with, and they certainly don't need to listen to us if they don't feel like it.

All I feel they need to have a sense of responsibility for in taking up this task is that it is done RIGHT, and I truly believe they have it.

They can let us know what they're working on if they want, and there may be some benefit to the project when they do that, but it is not required of them in any way, shape, or form. As far as I see it, they are working for the game, and we are working for them. We are playing/testing the game they are re-creating, and if we consider ourselves testers, then what we do is to help them.

And, in agreement with Ratchet's on-topic comment, I too am thinking the server is deadlocked.... No wait, as I was writing that the user count jumped. Maybe it's running again... Yep, I think I just logged in.

Just my thoughts,
Poocho
GFE

They don't owe us anything. And yet they've given so much. What's the old saying? Give them an inch...
Old 10-01-2009, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by opoke View Post
GFE

They don't owe us anything. And yet they've given so much. What's the old saying? Give them an inch...
Take a mile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
Old 10-01-2009, 05:12 PM

Nuh uh at this thread.

/tsktsk

Can't wait to "see" Ekaika's face when he wakes up/comes back/sees the thread.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:13 PM

Reporting something that is already widely know and has like a zillion tickets already isn't helpful. I still stand by my original arguments points which were clear and not really standoff'ish. You are the one who chose to shift this to an attack on my personality without providing any real counter points just side stepping fact.

Last post I'm making in a while, the forums/irc have gone crazy down hill with the influx of all the new/returned people.

Last edited by Lobreeze; 10-01-2009 at 05:20 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:15 PM
Forum Moderator

Yeh to bad I can't close this section or would have been closed awhile ago. So if you don't have something on topic to say do not post in this thread again.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KroniK View Post
Yeh to bad I can't close this section or would have been closed awhile ago. So if you don't have something on topic to say do not post in this thread again.
With all due respect, my original post was on topic regarding the crash from last night, but I'll refrain from commenting further to the drama trolls.

I don't want the thread locked, I only wished to explain my opinions and have them read upon the community here.

Odissa: Master Image Designer/Master Tailor

Arihanna: Master Rifleman/Master Combat Medic

Blutsaugerin: Master Doctor

Making gamers out of moms since 1996'

http://www.alloutassault.net
Old 10-01-2009, 05:44 PM

lobreeze just doesnt know when to shut his "whole" as he says.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratchet' Autobot View Post
and down. LOL. its been a while EK. its good to be back. even with the down time. nice to see the quick updates on server status. it probably cuts down on the "server down" threads ... not as much as the red banner that said "DONT ASK ABOUT SERVER STATUS" that i recomended and was up for all of a day. LOL. oh well thanks for the updates your awsome.
Here's another pat on your back in case you didn't give yourself enough.
Players HAVE to know the server status so they can figure out to wait patiently or is it their own connection D.A.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobreeze View Post
Are you saying you don't have hope anything is being fixed?
Lolbreeze, wtf are you even here for? this original post was just trollling garbage. You should have just put your foot in your ass instead of your mouth. Your post was just a kiss ass post anyway, trying to say we should have hope everytime the server goes down, admin brown nose.

Also, everytime the server crashes doesn't mean there is a fix being applied, why would you even think that? think about how many times a computer crashes or freezes and needs to be restarted, same thing happens on servers.

And, Lolbreeze is obviously a nublet to MMORPG's. Players have had a long history with the admin code word: 'fix' or 'fixes' they usually mean more bugs than fixes.
Old 10-01-2009, 08:43 PM

nvm
Old 10-01-2009, 08:47 PM

Keep it civil folks.

The devs are aware of the issue, and will address it as soon as they can.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbaer View Post
Keep it civil folks.

The devs are aware of the issue, and will address it as soon as they can.
words to live by
Old 10-02-2009, 04:15 AM
Retired Community Deputy Director

Wow.

Picture this. A guy is at work or in his home remote connecting into our server from Hungary. Another guy is doing the same from Spain. I'm in Hawaii. Max is in Australia. Phantomleader is in Virginia. cRush is in Florida. Kyle lives on the Moon. You get the picture. We're not sitting in cubicals in an office working 9 to 5 on this.

Now, given this, the only way to possibly update you on every code fix is to ask our debuggers to essentially simultaneously blog while they're trying to debug code in their spare time. I'm not going to ask them to do that, because it sounds absurd and ridiculous. When we happen to be privy to information, we share it. When we don't, well, that's ok too.

I know you want info, you want updates, you want ETA's, you want a lot of things. We give you everything possible in our power to give you, believe me. I hope you can, in turn, give us some relief from demanding things out of our capabilities. We're doing this for you.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: