SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 1.80 average. Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffmanrc View Post
rubber banding didn't effect you in any way?

And Ashur, don't say you didn't grief anyone. I personally know that you griefed people doing their malichae quest, as we have you on fraps saying "No Malichae for you!" just after you solo'd him on someone else's quest spawn.

What a joke this is. Zero Tolerance LMFAO
1. rubberbanding was allways a part of swgemu TC, they removed it for a while then reinstated it.

2. dont lie, i said "no mellicheae for you" after one of your guys said "run *****" i didnt just up and say it like what you are stating in your post.

3. ive allready talked to the guy that had the mission and apologised to him for it.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur View Post
1. rubberbanding was allways a part of swgemu TC, they removed it for a while then reinstated it.

2. dont lie, i said "no mellicheae for you" after one of your guys said "run *****" i didnt just up and say it like what you are stating in your post.

3. ive allready talked to the guy that had the mission and apologised to him for it.
are you dense?
1)rubberbanding is not always part of swgemu, its from trying to stop speed hacking. It was recently implemented.
2)its not the quote that was important. The fact is, that you are out there griefing people slaying "mellicheae" just to delay their jedi quest.
3) Right, if I shoot some one in the face and say sorry, all is well in Ashur world.

Last edited by duffmanrc; 10-19-2009 at 12:19 PM.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:22 PM

Location: In your browser, eating your cookies. (Dundee, Scotland, UK)
Quote:
are you dense?
1)rubberbanding is not always part of swgemu, its from trying to stop speed hacking. It was recently implemented.
Rubberbanding is the speed hack protection over sensitiveness.
This use to be active loads in the past and never turned off and was only turned off during certain times such as stress tests.
It was on at the start but people complained about the rubberbanding blaming it on the connection and later it was turned off.
Speed hackers know that the rubberbanding was the protection and when they turned it off of course they tried and eventually when they get spotted and posted about everyone starts to complain to a certain extent but when the full protection is turned on even more people complain resulting to this.

Client Upgrade (Screenshot Folder & Permanently Set your FPS)
Old 10-19-2009, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uli View Post
Rubberbanding is the speed hack protection over sensitiveness.
This use to be active loads in the past and never turned off and was only turned off during certain times such as stress tests.
It was on at the start but people complained about the rubberbanding blaming it on the connection and later it was turned off.
Speed hackers know that the rubberbanding was the protection and when they turned it off of course they tried and eventually when they get spotted and posted about everyone starts to complain to a certain extent but when the full protection is turned on even more people complain resulting to this.

Wow I learn new things everyday.
I always thought the first rubberbanding was a crap in the code, so much for telling us, speedhackers would have known sooner or later anyway.

Thanks.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:23 PM

Quote:
are you dense?
2)its not the quote that was important. The fact is, that you are out there griefing people slaying "mellicheae" just to delay their jedi quest.
3) Right, if I shoot some one in the face and say sorry, all is well in Ashur world.
sorry but im gonna call you an idiot right here, you mean that the speedhack detection was never used in swgemu before now? LMAO

atm you are a tool, if you think i go around and grief people, i have never griefed anyone, and if you dont believe me, so be it, i couldnt care less

i didnt do it to delay their quest, are you really that stupid to think i would travel 6km just to **** someone over?
Old 10-19-2009, 12:31 PM

Quote:
sorry but im gonna call you an idiot right here, you mean that the speedhack detection was never used in swgemu before now? LMAO

atm you are a tool, if you think i go around and grief people, i have never griefed anyone, and if you dont believe me, so be it, i couldnt care less

i didnt do it to delay their quest, are you really that stupid to think i would travel 6km just to **** someone over?
don't say you don't grief people, i just gave you an instance to where you did.

Speed hacks make that 6km run much faster doesnt it?
Old 10-19-2009, 12:31 PM

Quote:

Then why did you shout in spatial "I killed Mellachie for you guys! Hahaha" right after ruining Wrikes Padawan quest? I told you in the Cnet cantina that a group was on the way to complete the trial. 10 mins later you were there killing Mellachie.

Look, you gained respect by deleting your Jedi (assuming you aren't given a new one), so don't ruin that by continuing to claim you didn't intentionally ruin Wrikes quest.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraGa View Post
BULL**** Ashur, you sat there and griefed MULTIPLE people trying to unlock jedi by killing Malikae(or however you spell his name). You not only admitted it, but said "no jedi for you TOO"! The staff even had to deal with you over the issue.

Shut your god damn lieing ass up.
why did the youtube video get deleted by the guy that uploaded it then?? it showed me meditating and 10 ppl shouting "get him get him" & oh this is gonna be so fun" and loads of other oh not so nice things, then you all ran up, i popped a drink and forcearmor2 and ran away. one guy even said look he is speedhacking lol (even tho its impossible to speedhack when the detection software is running)

and i didnt say anything until one guy yelled run *****. funny thing is, all this and no proofe to back it up.

Quote:
don't say you don't grief people, i just gave you an instance to where you did.

Speed hacks make that 6km run much faster doesnt it?
wo you really are en ignorant tool you know that? its impossible to speedhack when the speedhack software is running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahonra View Post
Then why did you shout in spatial "I killed Mellachie for you guys! Hahaha" right after ruining Wrikes Padawan quest? I told you in the Cnet cantina that a group was on the way to complete the trial. 10 mins later you were there killing Mellachie.

Look, you gained respect by deleting your Jedi (assuming you aren't given a new one), so don't ruin that by continuing to claim you didn't intentionally ruin Wrikes quest.

why on earth would i do that? at the time i was friends with most of you guys.

have i ever done anything before that, that hinted towards me being a douche like that?

again after someone shouted run *****, i got mad.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:41 PM

Quote:
why did the youtube video get deleted by the guy that uploaded it then?? it showed me meditating and 10 ppl shouting "get him get him" & oh this is gonna be so fun" and loads of other oh not so nice things, then you all ran up, i popped a drink and forcearmor2 and ran away. one guy even said look he is speedhacking lol (even tho its impossible to speedhack when the detection software is running)

and i didnt say anything until one guy yelled run *****. funny thing is, all this and no proofe to back it up.

wo you really are en ignorant tool you know that? its impossible to speedhack when the speedhack software is running.

have i ever done anything before that, that hinted towards me being a douche like that?

So essentially Ashur, I can begin a hacking the SWGemu project, creating hacks for SWGemu LEGALLY as long as I submit them to the "hacker team"?

e.g: I create a teleportation hack, and i'll never be banned?

Considering Sosko came into the SWGemu ventrilo, admitted that all you did was downloaded and ran the hack, and then claimed we'd be griefed more after they were all banned. Not only that but Sosko has been DOS attacking our ventrilo for the past couple days since he was banned? I was wondering why he stopped, he was unbanned >_>!
Old 10-19-2009, 12:44 PM

Quote:
So essentially Ashur, I can begin a hacking the SWGemu project, creating hacks for SWGemu LEGALLY as long as I submit them to the "hacker team"?

Considering Sosko came into the SWGemu ventrilo, admitted that all you did was downloaded and ran the hack, and then claimed we'd be griefed more after they were all banned. Not only that but Sosko has been DOS attacking our ventrilo for the past couple days since he was banned? I was wondering why he stopped, he was unbanned >_>!
sosko isnt unbanned. sosko is permabanned.

get your facts straight perhaps?
Old 10-19-2009, 12:47 PM

Location: In your browser, eating your cookies. (Dundee, Scotland, UK)
Quote:

Probably by the sounds of it as long as you do not use it

Quote:
Not only that but Sosko has been DOS attacking our ventrilo for the past couple days since he was banned? I was wondering why he stopped, he was unbanned >_>!
Sosko would not know how to DoS attack anything.
He can however download a slightly modified executable of Ventrilo which causes people to crash which is not a DoS attack at all.

Client Upgrade (Screenshot Folder & Permanently Set your FPS)
Old 10-19-2009, 12:44 PM

Quote:

Does you reading the staff forums you shouldn't have had access to when jedi was first implemented by me as a surprise for players, then getting one and going around in Theed like the moron you are to ruin my hard work just because you were scared that we would hand out holos for event rewards ring a bell?

It should.

Saber Trails Enhanced Mod | SWGEmu YouTube Videos
Maximus | Mona | Mau
<DOOM>
Old 10-19-2009, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyra View Post
Does you reading the staff forums you shouldn't have had access to when jedi was first implemented by me as a surprise for players, then getting one and going around in Theed like the moron you are to ruin my hard work just because you were scared that we would hand out holos for event rewards ring a bell?

It should.
oh you are talking about the jedi thing you went and told everyone on stk and didnt want anyone else to know about so that STK would have jedi but no one else would?

btw nice work putting a jedi trainer at the jedi ruins, was real hard to find.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:52 PM

Quote:

You were just added to the Exploitation Team for the EMU correct? So I guess that would include the way you speak to the community and/or present yourself as being part the the SWGemu Team should be a little more appropriate. With that being said, perhaps you should ease up on the way you are speaking to others on here, you are making yourself and the team look pretty bad. All community's venting and opinions is to be expected, so roll with the punches for now and respond a little later.

Last edited by Miller0000; 10-19-2009 at 12:54 PM.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller0000 View Post
You were just added to the Exploitation Team for the EMU correct. So I guess that would include the way you speak to the community and/or present yourself as being part the the SWGemu Team should be a little more appropriate. With that being said, perhaps you should ease up on the way you are speaking to others on here, you are making yourself and the team look pretty bad. All community's venting and opinions is to be expected, so roll with the punches for now and respond a little later.
as i said, im not gonna be ON the team. when i saw that people didnt like the idea i knew right then that i wasnt the right man for the job.