Old 06-07-2008, 12:31 PM
Banned

Absolutely GREAT post there kyle...

I love you
Old 06-07-2008, 01:15 PM
Retired Event Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maowan View Post
Can I see your source link please? Ive thought myself that surely the plug must be getting pulled very soon, but is it just rumours youre basing it on? Id be interested to see if anything has been documented that mentions 2009
Your right, they are just rumors, though they are quite beleivable. There are many sites that have stories from SOE reps saying that LA isn't pulling their license. I wouldn't be suprised if they do though, with a new SW MMO on the horizon from BioWare. Most of the articles are from back in 2006, so things may have changed, who knows. Hopefully none of this will change the outlook of the Emu.

Regards,
Tow'lin Tow
Old 06-07-2008, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich8722 View Post
Bro, I think the reason everyone is getting mad at you here, is because you are accusing SWGEmu only, on SWGEmu's boards, when we are here trying to unite everyone.

Don't come to the SWGEmu boards simplying accusing JUST SWGEmu and telling our devs they need to get back on track. Simply its the community of developers, meaning all teams and communities.

And wah, don't worry yourself too much being offended by people on a forum, I sure as hell don't.
I'm not defending or attacking the poster you talk of but remember this - we can't post all post on the ANH forum about this as it's not open to everyone. So an open discussion can only happen here.

I've got my fingers crossed about information sharing (merging is not really feasible with different cores/engines). As was made clear in Kyle's OP, this is about not having to repeat collection of info - the research that the Representatives are asking for here and that ANH is asking for. Pooling the researched info could significantly shorten the process.

The only likelihood it might not come to pass is if people are not willing to let bygones be bygones, or if they perceive they have more info and so would gain significantly less than they provide. I don't think either of these will happen so I'm hopeful.

But attacking people on the forum is/was a thing of the past that hopefully we are all moving away from.
Old 06-07-2008, 02:49 PM

This is good, this will help the progress for further and will help raise the over all number of supporters for the Emu.
Enlist at
http://combinesglory.guildlaunch.com...php?gid=111734

Old 06-07-2008, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrek98 View Post
I'm not defending or attacking the poster you talk of but remember this - we can't post all post on the ANH forum about this as it's not open to everyone. So an open discussion can only happen here.

I've got my fingers crossed about information sharing (merging is not really feasible with different cores/engines). As was made clear in Kyle's OP, this is about not having to repeat collection of info - the research that the Representatives are asking for here and that ANH is asking for. Pooling the researched info could significantly shorten the process.

The only likelihood it might not come to pass is if people are not willing to let bygones be bygones, or if they perceive they have more info and so would gain significantly less than they provide. I don't think either of these will happen so I'm hopeful.

But attacking people on the forum is/was a thing of the past that hopefully we are all moving away from.
For a while True Galaxies has been used as SWGANH's means of communication so most of the development discussion on there part has been done there, tis all I meant. He came here accusing only us, not both teams. Kyle specifically called out both teams for doing wrongs....well not specifics but he didn't blame any which side for the non-cooperation we are having.

I'm not attacking him, but I am letting him know why his words are offensive to the SWGEmu devs and community and why some others are lashing out at him.
"You Know It"
Old 06-07-2008, 05:09 PM

Hopefully the movement is large enough to bring everybody together. One party can only do so much for unification.

Old 06-07-2008, 05:25 PM

This is awesome.
Been wanting to see a movement to get all the dev groups together for a long time.
Though, I got to say, there has got to be some pride and stubbornness issues that are going to arise from the concept. (Not saying from whom... >_>)

Kyle > Chuck Norris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my new project, Imperial Reign, over at: http://www.moddb.com/mods/imperial-reign
and http://imperialreign.darkbb.com

Last edited by Zeridian; 06-07-2008 at 06:58 PM.
Old 06-07-2008, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeridian View Post
This is awesome.
Been wanting to see a movement to get all the dev groups together for a long time.
Though, I got to say, there has got to be some pride and stubbornness issues that are going to arise from the concept. (Not saying from whom... >_>)

Kyle = Chuck Norris
fixed, nothing is GREATER then him
Old 06-07-2008, 08:41 PM

Lol

True....true...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my new project, Imperial Reign, over at: http://www.moddb.com/mods/imperial-reign
and http://imperialreign.darkbb.com
Old 06-07-2008, 09:19 PM

My past with this team has been pretty tangled in love and hate. During the Moderator split I left to join ANH and that was the end of my time with SWGemu. It seems though that things have deffinetly changed. And the olive branch has been extended I will make some olive oil =P You have my apologies from so long ago, I accept yours.

Also, speaking as a member of ANH, I would not mind seeing a joint effort form. Whatever may happen between our respective teams however, I'm greatfull that the slate is wiped clean.
Old 06-07-2008, 09:23 PM

i certianly hope this can be done. it will make it just that much stronger.
Old 06-08-2008, 01:08 AM

awesome, im sure great things r to come
Old 06-08-2008, 01:27 AM

this makes me happy... and by happy i mean really happy...
Old 06-08-2008, 02:10 AM

That's right, hug it out *****es.
Old 06-08-2008, 02:47 AM

Im Listening.....
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: