SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 1.22 average. Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold47525 View Post
You all may not get facts some here straight:
THEY DON'T REALLY NEED ANYONE OF US! BUT WE ARE NEED THEM AND THEIR EXPERIENCE TO GET WHAT WE LIKE TO GET!
We are need them guys!
Old 04-27-2010, 10:08 PM

Shadow2k in the house! Now this thread delivers!

Old 04-27-2010, 10:09 PM

The server would of only gotten wiped if the yes votes were over 66%. Some people in the community tried to alter the votes by creating numerous accounts. So the Dev's had every right to just drop the poll.
Test Center Director
ManagerAdministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey37 View Post
Putting in hours doesn't address the fact that many people wanted the wipe and you refused. People asked why? You tell them their "ignorant jerks".It's classic confirmation bias, you didn't get it so you pulled rank and said the same bull**** here. You attack the man not the argument. Boo-****ing-hoo. If it is such a burden to do this, then stop. Go play the victim in some other drama.

I mean jesus age christ. Grow the **** up. In the real world, people don't give a **** how LONG something takes--because their time is just as valuable.

I only mentioned the time to refute the assumption that we never wanted the wipe to happen in the first place. Why would we create more work for ourselves when we could have just sat on TC for the months to come with very little fallout? Please see the forest for the trees and take off the blinders. Try using some logic.

Odwill
SWGEmu Test Center Director

Odwill@swgemu.com
| EmuIrc | Helpful Links
SWGEmu -e- Support Support@swgemu.com
SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.

Last edited by odwill; 04-27-2010 at 10:13 PM.

The last time I saw this much drama the server I was on was shut dwn my the GMs. I hope they don't quit working on the OR!

Norma- Battle Master.
Shimale- MID.
Duchess- A big hairy wookiee.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odwill View Post
Please see the forest for the trees an take off the blinders.
QFE.

Forest for the trees, people.

Saber Trails Enhanced Mod | SWGEmu YouTube Videos
Maximus | Mona | Mau
<DOOM>
Old 04-27-2010, 10:13 PM

Yeah this is ridiculous. If you don't like the way they do things don't play, don't donate, and go away. They'll ship or ANH or will ship someday and there will be other servers and moderators for you to choose from, but this is just ridiculous; you are gonna alienate the ONLY people who have been kind enough to bring us some semblance of a Pre CU gaming experience.

"We probably improved the chicken's quality of life. It got to be in a movie, got to have sex and then we ate it ... I don't have a problem if they test cosmetics on animals. Eyeliner has been important in my life. If 10 chickens have to die to make one drag queen happier, so be it!"

- John Waters
Old 04-27-2010, 10:14 PM

Odwill, cRush, and all I don't know the name of, please always keep in mind that for every people unhappy on any given MMO forum there *always* are 10 times as much (if not even more) that are happy. Please do always always keep this in mind
Old 04-27-2010, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clownshoe View Post
The server would of only gotten wiped if the yes votes were over 66%. Some people in the community tried to alter the votes by creating numerous accounts. So the Dev's had every right to just drop the poll.
Except that all facts point to the fraud votes coming in from the no side, and even if not, 66% said yes, which is well past the majority even allowing for a 15% pad. If there was a judgement call to be made, all logic points to erring for wipe rather than no-wipe. This is what the controversy is all about.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
You and me both, i even made a list.
/duck
me too

mehhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortunofiasco View Post
Odwill, cRush, and all I don't know the name of, please always keep in mind that for every people unhappy on any given MMO forum there *always* are 10 times as much (if not even more) that are happy. Please do always always keep this in mind
Ditto. I appreciate what you all do and I don' care if you wipe or not.
I just can't imagine how it feels to be in your guys' shoes. I try to and it makes me feel sad. Sorry, hard to type... cat took my arm hostage.

Norma- Battle Master.
Shimale- MID.
Duchess- A big hairy wookiee.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecapn2004 View Post
First the earth cooled...then the dinosaurs came...but they got too big and fat and died and turned to oil. Then the arabs came and they all bought mercedes benzes.

- from the movie Airplane
Finally something to laugh about on this bitter place
Old 04-27-2010, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odwill View Post
I only mentioned the time to refute the assumption that we never wanted the wipe to happen in the first place. Why would we create more work for ourselves when we could have just sat on TC for the months to come with very little fallout? Please see the forest for the trees an take off the blinders. Try using some logic.
For starter you last analogy doesn't fit. It refers going to the general from the specific, which I was in referring to your inability to address the concerns of the Majority (Forest in you didactic), for your own petty victimhood (trees).

Time not spent does not show cause, as a negative is not an affirmative. Logic? You lost that on word two. "I only"

everyone one else be Dammned. Your blameless because you "worked" sooo long because you said your sorry because you feel everyone else should just "get you"

You exhibit childhood chatter syndrome.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:20 PM

Whisky get your head out of your ass and go get laid man. That post ^^ was pure nerd.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: