SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Test Center Updates

Notices

Test Center Updates Updates to the Test Center will be posted here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 09:22 PM

I just noticed it ... that's a huge step, HUGE STEP!
Old 01-23-2010, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhall View Post
Are the 2 seat cars going to go back to being 2 people usable at any time btw? not asking an eta just a confirmation either way
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur View Post
those werent part of pre-cu as i can remember, so you shouldnt expect them in anytime soon
AV-21's were for sure, not too sure about the landspeeders, but I think they were as well
Old 01-23-2010, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roodypooh View Post
to bad the decay rate is horrid crafted a swoop in all highend stuff got 2800 health and just left it out to check decay rate. after 15mins of being out was almost half health......precu you could leave it out half the day and not have to worry about that much decay.
In Pre CU you could have a bike with low health keep it out get a shuttle to another planet and then call it and it would have full health again, the good old days!
Old 01-24-2010, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarKenigma View Post
AV-21's were for sure, not too sure about the landspeeders, but I think they were as well
It's simple.

PreCU = Swoop, Speederbike, X34 Landspeeder (X31?), AV21 Landspeeder (Corvette stuff I think), Flash Speeder (with JTL I think).

Now we need more vehicles, but it's most likely just a dream.
We still have client side mods though... but it's not the same.
Old 01-24-2010, 04:45 PM

Bugreport:
At one time, the swoop got stuck and it would not move anymore. Calling/Re-calling would help, nor a logout. I had to wait for a shutdown until it got fixed.
Unfortunately, I do not know how to reproduce it.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayliaah View Post
It's simple.

PreCU = Swoop, Speederbike, X34 Landspeeder (X31?), AV21 Landspeeder (Corvette stuff I think), Flash Speeder (with JTL I think).

Now we need more vehicles, but it's most likely just a dream.
We still have client side mods though... but it's not the same.
The X31 was a free bike you got during pre/cu (not sure what publish it started) the x34 was the crafted version of the bike, a little bit faster then the x31.

The x31 was a one person bike ( asfar i remeber) the x34 always bin a two person bike.

av21 also was a multi person (two) bike but rare and expencive , just below the jetpack on the hard to get list.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:03 PM

My Speeder is broken T_T
Old 01-29-2010, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eladi View Post
The X31 was a free bike you got during pre/cu (not sure what publish it started) the x34 was the crafted version of the bike, a little bit faster then the x31.

The x31 was a one person bike ( asfar i remeber) the x34 always bin a two person bike.

av21 also was a multi person (two) bike but rare and expencive , just below the jetpack on the hard to get list.
Oh I see.
But multi person vehicles or not, in PreCU it doesn't matter sadly...
Old 01-30-2010, 05:49 PM

Can someone please explain to me how to make Vehicles?
Im Master Artisan and really dont know how to make them
I can only make vehicle customization kit in Weapon, Droid and General Item Crafting Tool but dont know how to make deed for vehicles
Thanks
Old 01-30-2010, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobreti View Post
Can someone please explain to me how to make Vehicles?
Im Master Artisan and really dont know how to make them
I can only make vehicle customization kit in Weapon, Droid and General Item Crafting Tool but dont know how to make deed for vehicles
Thanks
Make sure you're near a crafting station that coincides with your tool (in this case, a "Weapon, Droid, and General Item crafting station").

Some schematics don't appear in your craftable items unless you've done so.
Old 01-30-2010, 05:57 PM

Thank you very much for your help!
Im new in this and never played some crafting prof.
Thanks again!
Old 01-31-2010, 03:16 AM

It's always fun to get all the items you need for crafting, then run all the way to a station... and THEN realize you forgot something.
Old 01-31-2010, 02:23 PM

Now I'm awaiting the new biweekly update news !

I hope very good news !
Old 02-01-2010, 09:38 AM

I noticed that my first deed I opened was losing health every few feet. I put it away and accidentally opened a new one the next day. The second one acted normal in that respect.

The first one my wife opened started decaying as soon as she took off as well. I traded my second one to her and decay was normal. I opened another deed for myself and it worked normal.

Last night, I started to trade the only one in my data pad to my wife's alt and opened another deed before completing the trade. Upon completing the trade, I took off on the new one and it started the insta-decay routine as well. So I opened yet another deed, and it worked fine. Although I came back to MO after missions and stopped in front of the mission terminal sitting on the bike. Then it started dropping hit points until it was stored. My wife did not have the same problem. I opened it after running outside of MO and decay was normal again. So I stored it while still moving when I returned from missions. There was no decay while parked out and about on the planet.

I am going to keep a dead speeder on each toon to see if it is just the first one in the datapad that is having serious decay problems. I will also be trading ones that start decaying rapidly to see if the bug is dropped in the transfer. When I traded my original speeder to my wife with a dead one in her datapad it worked without incidence for her.

If you want to know how to access the test server read the setup guide. Or just download Launchpad Enhanced and let it do the work for you if you already have SWG installed.
Old 02-04-2010, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corthreat View Post
Bugreport:
At one time, the swoop got stuck and it would not move anymore. Calling/Re-calling would help, nor a logout. I had to wait for a shutdown until it got fixed.
Unfortunately, I do not know how to reproduce it.
Exactly the same happened to me just a few minutes ago, and i recall after i called the swoop in coronet i drove to the cantina healing my BF, getting missions, grouped and stuck

/logout wont help so i will wait for a server reastart
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: