SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbang21 View Post
this wont back up till the morning est. 10:15 here sdo in about 9 hours most i am not saying thats right buts thats what i think
I would imagine that the server software is deadlocked, not the actual computer, therefore physical access to the machine would not be necessary.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbang21 View Post
this wont back up till the morning est. 10:15 here sdo in about 9 hours most i am not saying thats right buts thats what i think
Morning hits england in about 2.5 hours, so I'd say they'd stir awake in about 5 hours at best. Whether or not the server will be bothered with by then, I am in no hurry for XD
Old 09-15-2009, 09:33 PM

For some of us... This will be the longest nights of our lives xD.. Still.. It's well worth it.. You guys are amazing and doing one of the greatest things in the world, keep up the good work =) we're behind you on everything.. a million %! Most of my family and friends have been waiting for the launch day to come.. My fingers are almost aching already in fear of the long hours I plan to put into SunCrusher.. I can taste the end.. Good luck guys.. I'll be up watching the forums all night.. I better go get some coffee xD
Old 09-15-2009, 10:00 PM

Except for those damn mother $&%^$#@ bastards who locked us out of our server yesterday! I'm gonna hunt them down and ring there damn necks! Whose with me?! >:o
Old 09-15-2009, 10:07 PM

I think that's unnecessary. They probably are already well aware that people recognize them as the filth of today's society, that should be enough. They probably cry themselves to sleep at night.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:10 PM

thanks for the update.
stoked to get at it!

IGNS: Loftkilla <STORM> - Rude Bwoy! | Anastasia <LOFTY> - Night Nurse | Loft <STORM> - Ninja Assassin
Helpful Links of SWGEmu | Newbie Guide to EMU | Launchpad Enhanced | How to be a Beta Tester
<STORM> Combat Research | [LOFTY] Medical Resources and Crafting | Weapon Damage Formulae
Old 09-15-2009, 10:15 PM

I'm putting money on between 12 and 1 am EST.... that's how it's been rolling the past nights. By the time 1 comes around i'll either be asleep or already in the SWGemu trance!
Old 09-15-2009, 10:17 PM

Feeling down? Nothing like a good Public Service annoucment to bring you back to your old self!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogEtfIdgjpY
Old 09-15-2009, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blatantlyobvious View Post
Is it considered a bug that the planets are very overpopulated with creatures to be kill't?

Or is that how it was meant to be?
well i played only outside Eisley since the patch but...pre-cu there were a ton of mobs like that, just since before now we had less makes u think that there are more now..but to be honest it was alot like this if i remember correctly
Old 09-15-2009, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyyke View Post
well i played only outside Eisley since the patch but...pre-cu there were a ton of mobs like that, just since before now we had less makes u think that there are more now..but to be honest it was alot like this if i remember correctly
I don't think so. If you go outside the cnet gate near the starport and keep heading a little ways straight, you'll come to this huge cluster of spawns like at least 150 creatures or so all in one tiny little area. I smell bug?
Seen this many in a few other areas as well.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:20 PM

Yeah. Coronet is clusterbombed with a ****ton of spawns I'd be ok if they were mostly yellow, but they're mostly RAWR IMMA EAT YOU red dots :o
Old 09-15-2009, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegataco View Post
I think that's unnecessary. They probably are already well aware that people recognize them as the filth of today's society, that should be enough. They probably cry themselves to sleep at night.
word.
Old 09-15-2009, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phase View Post
Yeah. Coronet is clusterbombed with a ****ton of spawns I'd be ok if they were mostly yellow, but they're mostly RAWR IMMA EAT YOU red dots :o
well at least the server can handle a planets worth of spawns in one small area, spreading them out shouldn't be a problem later
Old 09-15-2009, 11:42 PM

Talking

Great work everyone! Bugs are just a part of Beta phases, and as for myself I would rather play on a beta server that's going up and down every 30 minutes than not have a server at all... Keep it up devs!

Old 09-16-2009, 12:47 AM

amen to all your posts, i remember when i gave up SWG because of all the crap that was being done to it. it was a sad day. i missed it forever, and then i was showd the Emu, many years ago i've been following it ever since, and i honestly thought i'd never see this day where pretymuch everything is back. gratned some bugs, and some professions i hear are not available yet *cough* creature handler *cough* but the state of the Emu is far better than it was when i first started playing. back when all there was was anchor-head on tat.

Former TKM/Architect
Former City council member of Einatos City
Former Guild Council member of KKND

Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: