SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

View Poll Results: Do you support a full wipe of TC:Nova?
yes 603 63.27%
no 350 36.73%
Voters: 953. This poll is closed

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.20 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2010, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philip View Post
Basically if you're saying the OR is a few months away from what we have now, why aren't we waiting for the OR? If you wipe it now i'm sure you will lose quite a few people until the OR is finally implemented, it seems pointless in every aspect unless you're 16 years old and are tired of getting killed by kids with amazing weapons.
The people that won't leave are the people who know that there isn't and has never been a game like pre-cu SWG. Anyone who truly admires what this game has the potential to be should realize that this needs to be changed. It is very important that there be few jedi, it is even more important that the existing jedi can't be killed easily. Most people will realize how much more fun it is for everyone to be on the same page again. Like i mentioned before, a bigger raise in the xp rate would be good to let people grind back to their proffessions at less time than before. It would also make up for all the glitched npcs that can't be attacked or despawn right when they are about to die, which accounts for about 1/3 of NPCs. I say total wipe, and please try and make CH work, CH could be the perk that this game needs right now, to end some dependency on groups.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: