SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Bi-Weekly Updates

Notices

Bi-Weekly Updates Bi-Weekly Updates are SWGEmu's cornerstone updates, posted every two weeks.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 01-23-2009, 10:55 PM

My Late End of Year Entry (Forgot it)

Hey everyone, im Saromus I've been around for about 4-5 years. I was a lurker just like Max, I had originally heard about SWGEmu on SWG Live while playing on Bria and went to google and checked it out. Although the first thing i saw on google was Truegalaxies so thats who i was with at first, and became more active on SWGEmu.

Around the time the community got larger and SWGEmu was in need of SWGEmu Moderators I had talked to Seaseme over IRC and I applied to be an SWGEmu Moderator and got the position. I help around as much as I can on both Forums and In-Game, as well as assisting CSR's with multi-tasking and handling some tasks that they are to busy to complete as they might be busy doing something else.

Eventually I would like to improve myself and also improve my social status here at SWGEmu and hope to build more respect and trust amongst the staff members as well as community members here at SWGEmu, and hope to take active part on Community Relations, or being Max's Assistant(just kidding), I would like to do some things that will help me improve my skills in the real world, I try my best to stay up to date with whats going on while using one arm as a shield against insults and attacks and using my other arm to type.

Latley I have taken up role of possibly becoming the Jedi Developer, I don't want to release much information on that, just thought I'd throw it out there. Details will likely be released about this possible role of the Jedi Development sometime after Version 1.0 is released.

My Personality and Regrets: As most of you know I can be funny, stupid, immature(we all are sometimes, heh), but I can also be the nicest person you will ever meet, and I can be intelligent at most times. There are some things I regret doing that have put my position in the Community at risk, and I still think back to those "screw ups" but we all make screw ups, that was the past, this is now, a New Year, a fresh start, for everyone.

Theres alot more to me than just what I type on the forums so if you wanna get to know me, you can reach me on IRC and on the forums, I'm usually on at least more than 12 hours a day(yes, that is insane but im devoted and have nothing else to do, this is most of my life besides school and girls hehe). I do hope to rise above ranks and improve my self as said in first/second paragraph.

Well this about wraps up my very, very, long introduction. I hope to see everyone from now today and in the future of SWGEmu.
Welcome back to the community guys!

-Saromus Adasol, 2009

Last edited by Saromus; 01-23-2009 at 11:03 PM.
Old 01-24-2009, 02:43 AM

While I usually go by the handle buughost/Grija, my name is Jason, and I've been with the SWGEmu team for a while now, been following the project nearly since its inception.

While I primarily deal with public relations/moderation on the forums and IRC, I like to lend opinions here and there especially when concerning UI or visual elements. I was once also the Medic Corespondent.

In the real world I'm an Interaction Designer who is currently finishing up their masters degree. My areas of interest in the field include Value Sensitive Design, and Sustainable Design.

original Maud'Dib Viashino/MaudDib Geist/Grija Daeas of Eclipse
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: