SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Bi-Weekly Updates

Notices

Bi-Weekly Updates Bi-Weekly Updates are SWGEmu's cornerstone updates, posted every two weeks.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-18-2008, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaff View Post
log on and create a smuggler so you can do some slicing. I never played one myself until I had to create one on the emu TC to slice my armor and weapons a few weeks ago.

I know there is slicing, but all you can do is one tier of slicing. There is lv 1,2,3,4 which i was implying on. And you could pick which mod trait you wanted to improve on, plus needed items to do lv 3-4 slicing. I forget what those 2 were but anyone who has had a smuggler knows what i mean.

I just wanna know when that will be implemented, overall kick ass job fellas!

*I know there is basic slicing, all i want to know of if there will be the adv side to slicing is all :P*
Old 03-19-2008, 08:47 AM

okay i logs in and i am a master architect and a master artisan, why do i not have any crafting tools and very few draft schematics? Is it just me or must I download the march 16th update aswell? If i must download the march 16th update, whats teh link to it? Im new to the emu and hadnt had a chance to play the pre nge pre cu version before this emu. I must say that soe murdered swg, god rest tis soul, but u guys are bringing life into this game that I thought was good, pre nge pre cu is way better!! But guys plz help me out with this problem. thnx
Old 03-19-2008, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymjha View Post
okay i logs in and i am a master architect and a master artisan, why do i not have any crafting tools and very few draft schematics? Is it just me or must I download the march 16th update aswell? If i must download the march 16th update, whats teh link to it? Im new to the emu and hadnt had a chance to play the pre nge pre cu version before this emu. I must say that soe murdered swg, god rest tis soul, but u guys are bringing life into this game that I thought was good, pre nge pre cu is way better!! But guys plz help me out with this problem. thnx
well im not exactly sure but i think if u create a new toon ull get the crafting and survey tools ,.... and if u are useing LPE there should be no need to download anything
Old 03-19-2008, 12:56 PM

yay crafting at last, this is the part of the game i love the most ..... and yes i am going to agree with the masses on the topic of my sanity, and i nutty little fruit cake when it comes to crafting, oh the good old days of sitting around the campfire and crafting the 8 hours strait
Old 03-19-2008, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymjha View Post
also im not sure that crafting is in the public TC
I had tears of joy when I first logged on; it was like someone had taken pictures of my dreams and made a game from them. The detail, the graphics, and the sounds were unbelievable. And quickly, with help from new friends I had made, I figured out how to play. Some have said, and still say today, the learning curve was too steep for SWG." ~Chris Bronwell, CBS News, 2005
Old 03-19-2008, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link3978 View Post
There is still much more to do before there is a point in letting it be tested on the TC.

In due time.

not currently on tc as of yet.....

Old 03-19-2008, 02:24 PM

teh awesome work keep it up
Old 03-19-2008, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldMaster View Post
Naaaaaaa you said to me craft was everything but close to work! YOU LIED!!!
You should be saying to the people who were laughing at you in the other thread "Look who's laughing now!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by varkus View Post
......of sitting around the campfire and crafting the 8 hours strait
You and me both!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profit View Post
The cake is a lie.
That's not what my Weighted Companion Cube told me

Good job guys!
Old 03-19-2008, 03:29 PM

This is awesome!! When Seaseme explained how complicated crafting was I didn't expect it so soon! Seaseme, you should lie more often....
Old 03-19-2008, 03:53 PM
Seaseman
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer9176 View Post
This is awesome!! When Seaseme explained how complicated crafting was I didn't expect it so soon! Seaseme, you should lie more often....
Deal!!
Old 03-19-2008, 06:47 PM

Ok, as you can all see i'm new haha, and i want to know if when i accepted to being on the forum if i checked a box saying i wouldn't ask this or not. but i am SOOO excited and SOOO curious. I can see on the homepage they've been at it for 2 and a bit years but ABSOLUTE BALLPARK! I don't even care if you're off by months. I am TOTALLY curious how far along in the process we are. Do we think we'd be finished in 1 month, 1 year, 5 years. COMPLETE BALLPARK! or if I was NOT supposed to ask that people PLEASE tell me nicely that I should NOT be asking that and I can understand because I'm sure ppl ask ALL the time and we're not supposd to haha.
Old 03-19-2008, 07:46 PM
Inactive Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCondor13 View Post
Ok, as you can all see i'm new haha, and i want to know if when i accepted to being on the forum if i checked a box saying i wouldn't ask this or not. but i am SOOO excited and SOOO curious. I can see on the homepage they've been at it for 2 and a bit years but ABSOLUTE BALLPARK! I don't even care if you're off by months. I am TOTALLY curious how far along in the process we are. Do we think we'd be finished in 1 month, 1 year, 5 years. COMPLETE BALLPARK! or if I was NOT supposed to ask that people PLEASE tell me nicely that I should NOT be asking that and I can understand because I'm sure ppl ask ALL the time and we're not supposd to haha.
To ease your curiousity ... we still have a good amount to go.

But yea, some people don't like that question so I wouldn't ask it again
Old 03-19-2008, 08:25 PM

I made a trader the other day and went out to survey minerals and such to see how things were working and the first item i saw that was wrong was gravatonic fiberplast spawning on tat that appeared in the mineral survey device. I checked the chemical one as well and it was not listed there. I think this is a very minor bug and perhaps easily fixed. Not that it mattered to me one way or the other but just in case you wanted to make a note of it for fixing.....btw great job!
Old 03-19-2008, 09:01 PM

Quote:
To ease your curiousity ... we still have a good amount to go.

But yea, some people don't like that question so I wouldn't ask it again
Ok thanks, good to know :P
Old 03-19-2008, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eapeih View Post
I want your babies....
Well not really but great work guys. Thanks for all that your doing for the community.
Alot of people turn gay here on SWGemu, think ill take 8 huge steps away from you :P
*I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.

-Don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes.
Because then you're a mile away, and you have his shoes.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: