SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 1.80 average. Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 09:20 PM

Location: In your browser, eating your cookies. (Dundee, Scotland, UK)
Quote:
Originally Posted by torbjorn View Post
I did read the information, You're obviously blind if you've read it yourself.
the stuff he is reading is a bit later on in the thread and not at the very start, kyle at first worded it wrong and put it right a bit later by explaining it a bit better however he didnt edit his original post with the "correct" information

Client Upgrade (Screenshot Folder & Permanently Set your FPS)
Old 10-19-2009, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uli View Post
the stuff he is reading is a bit later on in the thread and not at the very start, kyle at first worded it wrong and put it right a bit later by explaining it a bit better however he didnt edit his original post with the "correct" information
Reguardless, access to the staff private testing server is considered a STAFF privilege. I could care less if they are staff, but they should be limited to the PRIVATE testing server if they are already convicted and known hackers.
Old 10-19-2009, 09:36 PM

I am all for a team of people who know how to break games (ie script haxs, etc). This is for the over all better meant of the game and help curb problems when this is live....as long as it is reported, fully, to the proper people and not used excessively for personal gains in pve/pvp. I am not supporting cheaters at all, I detest their ilk greatly for ruining to many awsome games I can count but this is TC and in the end there is a certain need for such ilicit activity to rid ourselves of exploits.

As long as they are REPORTED and not used to gain the upper hand over other players.

You put in the Holy Grail (jedi), people are going to go to such lengths to attain them. Not suprising.

Anyways, cRush explained it very well. Much thanks, I will hope staff members and devs who maybe leaving over this fiasco can understand some of the frustration that the militant side of community and just not take them entirely to seriously. They/we love this game so much...ty for your continued endevours.