SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Test Center Updates

Notices

Test Center Updates Updates to the Test Center will be posted here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-24-2009, 12:27 PM
Kellina's Avatar
Kellina Kellina is offline
Support Manager
ManagerCommunity TeamAdministrator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 695
Update 02/22/2009

Update 02/22/2009
TC Rev:1329

Jedi
Updated Correction for implementation of Jedi Toughness
Fixed Saber Block

Teras Kasi Artist
Fixed Unarmed damage does not ignore armor anymore.

Combat System
Fixed Intimidate/Stun too work correct.

Objects and Equipment
Fixed Power ups show the number of uses.
Updated Armor condition calculation. Damage reduction shown in the combat spam.
Updated Item Loot chance decreased. Armor condition and power up uses more random.
__________________
Kellina
Support Manager

kellina@swgemu.com | www.swgemu.com | Helpful Links
SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
  #2  
Old 02-24-2009, 12:33 PM
KroniK KroniK is offline
Forum Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sweet Home Alabama
Posts: 2,879
Thanks for the update.
__________________
Helpful Links of SWGEmu!!
Retired Moderator - Currently on Leave
SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
  #3  
Old 02-24-2009, 02:17 PM
Vlock Vlock is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 1,376
a jedi update? cool. didnt think they were being touched yet. ty for update
__________________
  #4  
Old 02-24-2009, 02:29 PM
Valkyra Valkyra is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by cainvlock View Post
a jedi update? cool. didnt think they were being touched yet. ty for update
You think that's it?


http://trac2.assembla.com/swgemu/ticket/224


I've been working on it... A bit would be a small understatement

Jedi skills are nearly done, maybe I'll do CH next?
__________________

Saber Trails Enhanced Mod | SWGEmu YouTube Videos
Maximus | Mona | Mau
<DOOM>
  #5  
Old 02-24-2009, 02:45 PM
Mivias Mivias is offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyra View Post
You think that's it?


http://trac2.assembla.com/swgemu/ticket/224


I've been working on it... A bit would be a small understatement

Jedi skills are nearly done, maybe I'll do CH next?
My god, good work.

This team is amazing.
  #6  
Old 02-24-2009, 02:54 PM
MarlonB MarlonB is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 325
Skip Jedi ... go to CH directly !!!
  #7  
Old 02-24-2009, 03:18 PM
mujadaddy mujadaddy is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyra View Post
You think that's it?


http://trac2.assembla.com/swgemu/ticket/224


I've been working on it... A bit would be a small understatement

Jedi skills are nearly done, maybe I'll do CH next?
GAH. Saberblock is completely divorced from the accuracy of the attack, unlike the other secondary defenses. Ranged is now completely gimped vs. Saberblock. 85% chance for your ranged attack to be ignored.
__________________
Images are excessively large. Please resize the images so they do not break the forums and take up large amounts of space.
-PL-



Quote:
Originally Posted by gulembo View Post
the most I would do is tell my dog how good of a weapon it was when I got it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
Ever since my dog peed on my xbox it doesn't go online anymore.
Star Wars Smilies, feel free to use 'em!
  #8  
Old 02-24-2009, 03:23 PM
Valkyra Valkyra is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by mujadaddy View Post
GAH. Saberblock is completely divorced from the accuracy of the attack, unlike the other secondary defenses. Ranged is now completely gimped vs. Saberblock. 85% chance for your ranged attack to be ignored.
Is that not how it was Pre-CU? Please state how it was and I'll correct it.
__________________

Saber Trails Enhanced Mod | SWGEmu YouTube Videos
Maximus | Mona | Mau
<DOOM>
  #9  
Old 02-24-2009, 03:56 PM
roccus roccus is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: AZ
Posts: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyra View Post
Is that not how it was Pre-CU? Please state how it was and I'll correct it.
Hit it dead on . You guys are awesome.

Last edited by roccus; 02-24-2009 at 03:57 PM. Reason: suck at spelling...
  #10  
Old 02-24-2009, 04:01 PM
mujadaddy mujadaddy is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyra View Post
Is that not how it was Pre-CU? Please state how it was and I'll correct it.
No, don't get me wrong -- I'm sure that's how broken it was in live
__________________
Images are excessively large. Please resize the images so they do not break the forums and take up large amounts of space.
-PL-



Quote:
Originally Posted by gulembo View Post
the most I would do is tell my dog how good of a weapon it was when I got it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
Ever since my dog peed on my xbox it doesn't go online anymore.
Star Wars Smilies, feel free to use 'em!
  #11  
Old 02-24-2009, 04:31 PM
wookiesniper wookiesniper is offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyra View Post
You think that's it?


http://trac2.assembla.com/swgemu/ticket/224


I've been working on it... A bit would be a small understatement

Jedi skills are nearly done, maybe I'll do CH next?

CH next??? Simply, amazing.

/salute
  #12  
Old 02-25-2009, 02:53 AM
RegularJohn RegularJohn is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Sweden
Posts: 213
Thanks for another awesome update Will log ASAP and try to test this!
__________________

Thanks Arsonist for the sig!
  #13  
Old 02-25-2009, 03:10 AM
Sidatarias Sidatarias is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 78
In pre cu you had a 85% chance (if you were MLS) to block incoming fire. Which means a 15% hit chance for any ranged templates. right now, it's impossible to damage a DJM (or DJK) with a gun. They seem to have 99.9% saberblock. I think thats wrong....
  #14  
Old 02-25-2009, 07:58 AM
Valkyra Valkyra is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidatarias View Post
In pre cu you had a 85% chance (if you were MLS) to block incoming fire. Which means a 15% hit chance for any ranged templates. right now, it's impossible to damage a DJM (or DJK) with a gun. They seem to have 99.9% saberblock. I think thats wrong....
So, NPC's didn't have saber block, only players? If this is the case thats an easy fix.
__________________

Saber Trails Enhanced Mod | SWGEmu YouTube Videos
Maximus | Mona | Mau
<DOOM>
  #15  
Old 02-25-2009, 11:14 AM
Sidatarias Sidatarias is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 78
No. NPCs had Saber block too but their saberblock was only 85%. Which is the same as a MLS(=85% saberblock)
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Contents Copyright 2004-2010, SWGEmu.