SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News

Notices

Community News Community Bulletins, Service downtimes and minor announcements.

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 11:59 PM

Resignation

After the Team retracted my removal, and after we've had time to talk, I've decided that I'm going to officially resign from my post as an Event Coordinator. It's not that I don't feel comfortable remaining in the position to do the job, but there are some things that I've recognized that I do need to fix. The first thread that detailed my release stated that I had an incredibly vile conversation with Ellayn, and while I still don't believe that to be the case, after receiving a log of what I had said, I realized I had been emotionally compromised and was being more of a troll than a "voice of reason". For those of you who read my comprehensive post on my time with the Staff team, know that I am still standing by what I wrote, but that I am going to let go my position now to hopefully return at a later date.

I want to thank you all again for coming out for my events, the feedback, and the fun that we had. To all those fearing that this means no more Swoop Track Races, if Kreen or Renala wish to be taught I will be glad to take the time to show them how I made them so that you may continue to enjoy them regardless of my participation. See you around.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:53 PM
President
ManagerDeveloperAdministrator

The entire SWGEmu Team would like to thank Shotter, Probationary Event Coordinator, for his work and dedication to the TC: Nova Community. He designed and hosted a multitude of excellent, engaging events and worked diligently to make TC: Nova a fun environment while development focused on the Object Restructure. We hope to see his events on TC again in the future.

On August 23rd, 2010, Shotter was prematurely removed from the SWGEmu Team due to a number of unresolvable conflicts with policies and following proper teamwork protocol. Mistakes were made by both parties which ultimately led to more mistakes. Emotions ran high and information was posted that should not have been released to the public. Hence, we would like to apologize to Shotter specifically, along with the entire SWGEmu Community, for the poor handling of the situation.

Moving forward, the SWGEmu Team is currently re-evaluating a number of our staffing procedures so we can continue working toward our goal of becoming a more professional team.

-The SWGEmu Team

Kyle (previously mustangcoupe69)
Launchpad Enhanced: Making client setup simple <-- This fixes 99% of problems. Use it.
Client Setup Guide
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: