SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 12:51 PM

Thanks for the update. I know we all appreciate at least having our inventory space back. :-) Will monitor inventory & bazaar for any bugs that may appear. Thanks again!
Old 04-26-2009, 11:43 PM

As an aside, harvesters placed at 1pm Sunday are still there now at 3pm Monday. Also resources are no longer shifting madly.

Current Characters: Mara Mou (Commando); Guryon Gearmaker (M-Artisan/Armoursmith/Tailor); Delicious (TKA/Ranger/CH)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aire0n View Post
Yep I have a legit copy as well. I can take a screenshot of me holding the cd case and the cds if you want rofl.
Simple Guide for Newbies to Pre-CU
Old 04-27-2009, 08:20 AM

thanks! and about time lol
Old 04-27-2009, 01:34 PM
Quality Assurance

Been playing with this and will see here in a bit on the inventory. I have so far managed to put on a backpack, fill it to 72/50 and my inventory to 80. Going to see if the pack stays on with the items in it or not. I have already did a bug on the backpacks going over limit and it has been confirmed, so no need to do another one.

But I will update it later, depending on the outcome of this.
Old 04-28-2009, 07:30 PM

Having no issues so far with inventory problems. Mondo, wicked props to the fix. Also with the recent updates, no more texture problems.

On that note, I can craft and make my own clothes again! Woo! No more loggin in nekkid. Now placing up shoes and other assorted clothing daily on the bazzaar for your fashion fix.
Old 04-28-2009, 07:36 PM

I lost my clothes again today

And it was on a toon actually made after this wipe...
Old 04-29-2009, 06:28 PM
Quality Assurance Business Leader
Quality Assurance

Anyone else lose clothes or items in inventory? If so on what day did you notice?

Anyone seeing issues retrieving items from Bank Safety Deposit....especially resources?

Please update Bug Report 1142 if you have.
Former Merchant Profession Representative

Relive the Saga with SWGEmu
SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.

Cmdr. Lorrianna Aliishyyn (DEF) on Tempest Mst Squad Leader/Mst Carbineer/Medic
Old 04-29-2009, 07:04 PM

wierd. everytime i had this bug it appeared 3 days after i made a new toon.

Is there some database maintenence routine thats running. that might have bugged so that is something is older then 3 days... it loses its mind on it. It doesnt appear to be something that happens when we are playing our character. more so when the server does it thing.

I however have NOT had this duplicate since the wipe. but i have 2 new characters that should hit Day 3... tomorrow.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:40 AM

Does anyone what is the respawn timer for resources atm? As far as I can remember they changed 04/25/09, and it's been a week already without new resources.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weewei View Post
Does anyone what is the respawn timer for resources atm? As far as I can remember they changed 04/25/09, and it's been a week already without new resources.
And what does that have to do with a partial wipe of NOVA?
Old 05-03-2009, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djolovicl View Post
And what does that have to do with a partial wipe of NOVA?
Last resource change was after server restart, after inv. wipe :P
Since there is no thread about updates, made during the server restart, I decided to post here :P Or should I make one more thread to get a simple answer for a simple question?
Old 05-03-2009, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Last resource change was after server restart, after inv. wipe :P
Since there is no thread about updates, made during the server restart, I decided to post here :P Or should I make one more thread to get a simple answer for a simple question?
There i no thread about updates probably because there were none. Be-Weekly will come out soon. As for making a thread this clearly doesn't deserve to be posted here, or anywhere else for that matter because its just not that important, why don't you ask someone in game?
Old 05-03-2009, 04:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djolovicl View Post
There i no thread about updates probably because there were none. Be-Weekly will come out soon. As for making a thread this clearly doesn't deserve to be posted here, or anywhere else for that matter because its just not that important, why don't you ask someone in game?
It might not be important for you, but it's still important for me And ofc I asked ingame first - noone knows :P
P.S. And there were some updates during the server reset For tailor and swordsman and resource change timer - those are that I know of.
Old 05-03-2009, 04:25 AM

Quote:
It might not be important for you, but it's still important for me And ofc I asked ingame first - noone knows :P
P.S. And there were some updates during the server reset For tailor and swordsman and resource change timer - those are that I know of.
Point is not everything that is important to you needs to be shared with the rest of us, and if posting about resource spawns in thread about inventory wipe makes sense to you it doesn't mean that it really makes any sense at all.

It is a artisan or a crafter issue, so that section would have been a better place to post.
Old 05-03-2009, 04:30 AM

I think what dj is trying to say as that your post isn't relevant here and to post a new thread where it might be more relevant. He's not trying to argue just saying it doesn't belong here.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: