SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Developer Chat Logs

Notices

Developer Chat Logs Once a month, on the second Saturday, at 7PM EST, we will hold an open Developer discussion on IRC. The logs from these chats will be posted here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 07:47 PM

I always go the way that if they don't speak up, they're indifferent and care not one way or the other. So at that point you look at who DOES speak up, and listen to what the majority of them say.
Old 10-25-2009, 07:48 PM

HAY LOOK! Something we agree on!!
Old 10-25-2009, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
what are you gonna do if i respond the same way. Make a crybaby thread about how hurt you are, how you are leaving for good and runaway like last time, blaming it all no the divided community?
Muhaha Irony.
Old 10-25-2009, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayliaah View Post
Quote:
Our great community leader started with the insults, what are you gonna do if i respond the same way. Make a crybaby thread about how hurt you are, how you are leaving for good and runaway like last time, blaming it all no the divided community?
Muhaha Irony.
Busted.

The Truth, is limitless in its range
if you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse it could Hurt
Old 10-25-2009, 08:44 PM
SWGEmu Support Helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbab View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayliaah View Post
Quote:
Our great community leader started with the insults, what are you gonna do if i respond the same way. Make a crybaby thread about how hurt you are, how you are leaving for good and runaway like last time, blaming it all no the divided community?
Muhaha Irony.
Busted.
Ironically busted.

Need help? /Join #swgemusupport
Old 10-25-2009, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Where are these insults from our great community leader? I was under the impression Ekaika(sp?) was the community leader, where are the insults? Only insults I've seen are from trolls; if I insulted you by insulting trolls then I guess the truth hurts, but I never specifically called you a troll.

I vacated before due to the excessive trolling allowed on these boards, sure. Crybaby thread? Where? I explained I had no intention of supporting a community where blatant text 'attacks' on people, even brand new members, were allowed. Will I take another break from this, this go around? Hell no. You, and your buddies with the same mentality, aren't worth me giving up on this community. I feel sorry for you, and the staff that allow you to incite drama and belittle people (Staff participation has receded, but still exists as well).
Old 10-25-2009, 11:00 PM

sigh
Old 10-26-2009, 11:25 AM

What an epic debate. Someone call CNN.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:26 AM

Maybe we could get on Larry King Live.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:30 AM

Old 10-26-2009, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostwain View Post
they're too busy killing the dumbed down INTARNET DARGONS
you win the thread.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:16 PM

Rubber banding shouldn't exist if you rubber band 2 seconds after logging in, without moving.
I often can't do anything due to rubber banding... I lag though buildings, mountains, and everything else.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:07 PM

Well im one these dumbies that never type or say what i think and prob could speak for a lot of.people who dont write on forams .. for 1tthing people who do write on the forums usally expect spell check every %^ word and i dont like drama so I dont bother my 0......02 cents becouse its less that 2cents .heh dont have many friends online witch is fine I have non online friends heh anyway I have been reading whats going on and all I have to say is if >>>I was the one speed hacking or ANY hacking I dont have friends to back me so I would be removed from the game so I would hope and expect same to others but thats just my belief<<< ..I have consistent probs all day playing but try not to complian much, and hate the ruberbands just like anyone else heh .. it is only a TS soo oo for anyone wondering I did play pre cu nasius name was Arcantia and had a pre cu jedi so I do know how to play( ithink) not just some random guy but w/e that is non importent info lol

ps no i dont feal like hitting spell check i got better things to do >not sure what that is<

Last edited by cxccharlie; 10-26-2009 at 06:27 PM.
Old 10-26-2009, 06:39 PM

Now the rubberbanding has gotten out of hand
Old 10-26-2009, 08:16 PM

There is no antispeedhack program being run in the background, and anyone that believes this is fooling themselves.

Something is broken, and they don't know what or how to fix it. Or maybe the servers/bandwidth they have at their disposal can't handle such a top heavy game. Remember, SOE had Oracle (who maintained the db) or whoever it was in their offices for months trying sort the database problems and as far as I know they never did.

There is no justification for disrupting everyone's gameplay and testing because of a handful of people in a test server environment. It's all going to get wiped eventually anyway, so anything the hackers accomplish will be null and void. The smart play here is to let the hackers do their thing and track what/how they're doing it then moving forward with the necessary backend programs.

The mystical antispeedhack measures are nothing but cart before the horse backwards thinking.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: