SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 1.22 average. Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 04:57 PM

Hoooly Sheep ****... don't we all feel like ****balls AGAIN. Where I'm from we used to call this "Lack of Communication" .. I would only suggest you guys get yer **** together.

B.O.H.I.C.A - Bend Over Here It Comes Again
Old 04-27-2010, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelle Psyops View Post
Hoooly Sheep ****... don't we all feel like ****balls AGAIN. Where I'm from we used to call this "Lack of Communication" .. I would only suggest you guys get yer **** together.

B.O.H.I.C.A - Bend Over Here It Comes Again
you sir, are sheer genius. </thumbs>
Old 04-27-2010, 07:08 PM

A rule you should all learn or really, should have already known; Nothing in life is certain except death and taxes...Now I see both sides. I support a wipe but I also don't run the servers. You're not paying to play this. No one is forcing you to an obligation to play. This is purely for enjoyment and nothing else. The SWGemu guys have spoken and you should respect that. If not, they left the code open, go make your own server and make the rules you want. If not, don't complain. This is coming from someone who deleted their character to help with the wipe. Constant crying also helped towards SWG's demise as well.
Closed Thread