SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2007, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Oakley View Post
1. Try reading the posts in this forum. The players HAVE been noting the updates that have been going on in the TC. If you had just taken the time, 30 seconds TOPS, to read those posts, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

2. If there was a time where the devs weren't putting out updates very often and you survived through it, then why are you griping when they decide to update more often? I haven't even been on the TC for months now and I know exactly what's going on. Once again, the other people who actually take the time to go on the TC will very likely post in the updates forum about the new stuff they find there. The devs don't have to do it all themselves. It's not like they are obligated to tell you every minute and excrutiating detail through the development of the update. Just read the freaking posts in the updates forum.

there is 18 pages in this thread, Sure every person who wants an update can dig through fire and flames and 30 page threads to get a small detail, thats a great idea, PM the mods and maybe they can just use that as the main way to get updates out. im not going to read ever post to see if one post has a word or 2 about an update. Stop trying to argue to argue, putting it on the main site site is always going to be the best idea..and what do you know, thats what they DO! you have no arguement.

Nobody said they have to tell us anything, ive stated that NUMEROUS times, I asked a question as to why there hasnt been any updates on the main page, and i have also stated there is information in some threads that would be great to see on the main page, how many times do i have to explain this, jesus christ, do you even read my post?

i swear, the comprehension here just gets lower and lower everyday.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: