SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 1.80 average. Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitsuj777 View Post
Wasn't it posted in the Dev Chat that your toon was already deleted, then given back under a new name? Sorry I'm not up with all the facts, but it that is the case then those screenshots mean nothing at all.
Maybe, just maybe, you should get all the facts first?
Old 10-19-2009, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobreeze View Post
I think the community just complains to complain. I don't think Ashur has deserved the BS thats been going on. This is still Alpha, and he's been around longer than most of us.

Did him speedhacking affect me in any way shape or form?

No. It most certainly did not.

He's apologized. Drop it. This isn't live and I believe he's sorry.
Ashur's sincerity - or even his actions - isn't the problem. It's the policy.

It completely undermines the staff's credibility to hand out personal pardons and makes the entire policy look disingenuous.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbab View Post
So keeping stuff, things such as big as this 'private' is good? What you don't know can't hurt you attitude, eh?

Besides, it would have come out sooner or later that they're back under staff now, imagine the community response then...
No that's beside the point. I don't agree with them being allowed back in after being banned, according to others, more than 1 time (especially when 3 days ago a zero-tolerance policy was implemented). My question is why put them back in the same way they went out, same player, same guild, same opportunity to repeat that which was already not trustworthy. It just doesn't seem like a "team" to me at all, it seems like they are given everything back and just slapped a title that says "exploitation team"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekowraith View Post

It completely undermines the staff's credibility to hand out personal pardons and makes the entire policy look disingenuous.
Lol, yeah its all a conspiracy. Sorry everyone has been oh so wronged.

And to all the people who are "threatening" to quit, well, it only shows how petty you are.

I find it cute that most people give Ashur all the **** but forget about STORM (AXIS) who has been known for more than enough exploits in the past.

Typical mass sheep movement.

The Truth, is limitless in its range
if you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse it could Hurt
Old 10-19-2009, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitsuj777 View Post
Wasn't it posted in the Dev Chat that your toon was already deleted, then given back under a new name? Sorry I'm not up with all the facts, but it that is the case then those screenshots mean nothing at all.

So, is it all about his Jedi toon?
I don't think he was gonna use it anyway, not anymore.

Seriously people, there is far more important than a freaking TC Jedi.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:01 PM

Just looking at this from a simple ground level, Surely there are better people within the community that have skills in the way of hacking that aren't complete and utter jerks. they did not hack the game to "test" or to speed up getting jedi... They hacked into the game to grief the hell out of the community to get there sick pleasure of annoying normal testers.

This isn't about developing the game... its about the communities support for the development of the game, And hiring people that TARGETED the community to grief to then work for SWGEmu? its madness... There are other emulator teams out there the community can move to one that doesn’t hire people who hate the community...

Keep it simple... Ban the people who hate the community... and the community will thank you for it.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:02 PM

Quote:

Yes. Exactly.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:03 PM

Quote:
I think the community just complains to complain. I don't think Ashur has deserved the BS thats been going on. This is still Alpha, and he's been around longer than most of us.

Did him speedhacking affect me in any way shape or form?

No. It most certainly did not.

He's apologized. Drop it. This isn't live and I believe he's sorry.
rubber banding didn't effect you in any way?

And Ashur, don't say you didn't grief anyone. I personally know that you griefed people doing their malichae quest, as we have you on fraps saying "No Malichae for you!" just after you solo'd him on someone else's quest spawn.

What a joke this is. Zero Tolerance LMFAO

Last edited by duffmanrc; 10-19-2009 at 12:06 PM.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbab View Post
I find it cute that most people give Ashur all the **** but forget about STORM (AXIS) who has been known for more than enough exploits in the past.

Typical mass sheep movement.
QFT.

I bet most of the people don't even know what they are angry about.

Did Ashur specifically greif anyone? Or are they just pissed he got teh Jedai
Old 10-19-2009, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Lol, yeah its all a conspiracy. Sorry everyone has been oh so wronged.
Do you have any real objections to my argument? Because you didn't present any.

The point stands. Ashur's pardon marks a glaring inconsistency in staff treatment.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:06 PM

Quote:
QFT.

I bet most of the people don't even know what they are angry about.

Did Ashur specifically greif anyone? Or are they just pissed he got teh Jedai
i didnt grief anyone, one guy reported me for griefing, but i have screenshots to back up that he was the one that started being a **** and i got pissed at him and started saying things that werent that nice back
Old 10-19-2009, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Do you have any real objections to my argument? Because you didn't present any.

The point stands. Ashur's pardon marks a glaring inconsistency in staff treatment.
Nope you're totally right. Mass exodus people, lets not get cheated twice! I for one will not support a forgiving staff.

/sigh........
Old 10-19-2009, 12:09 PM

The point here is consistency and credibility. When you implement a policy but opt not to enforce it upon exceptional individuals, the rest of us get mad.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oru View Post
I think there has been some miss-communication. We are definitely listening to the community and that is why we were very serious about the zero-tolerancy towards the exploiters. After we made the decision, we have realized that this will hinder the project while we are in development. That being said we lighten the policy up so we give a second chance for them so they can help fill in these holes. However this does not mean they can cheat, grief or exploit anymore! These things will go privately and not on the public test center. In case they are caught again, we say goodbye to them for good.

I hope this will help understand why we have come to this decision. Besides our will to step up against hackers, this will benefit everyone in the long run.
2nd chance. Are you stupid. He was given a 2nd chance. He has been caught twice and prolly countless of other times but over looked. We were told to bring proof because hes a buddy of you guys and let to do whatever he wants.

Its bs and you guys know it. Worse than SoE every thought of being. All you guys do is lie to the community and let friends do whatever they like.

Unbanned the rest of of the hackers and exploiters that got caught. Be fair about it now. Not just let your buddies back in. Remember now it helps you guys for these people to be helping while doing this.

So far every time something like this has come up you guys come out and cover it up for your buddies but if it was me or someone else not a part of your little inner circle we would be prema banned for all of it when caught. This guy and his crew is allowed back is saying alot and I think the leaks of you guys being corrupted is true and that you already knew they were.

So lie more. The only one we can trust and has tried to be fair is Max and the good staff working on this project. I feel bad for you guys. Because the rest of you are so corrupted. This how it would be on live to. You would look a blind eye to your friends. Even give them info.

As far as I and other are concerned you guys are worse than SoE and I do hope some of what has been leak makes it to light and shows the deeper rooted corruption in this project.

Last edited by Wolverine79; 10-19-2009 at 12:35 PM.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: