SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 1.80 average. Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 09:13 AM

Quote:
A screen shot would be nice.
What about the "zero tolerance policy" and the people who was banned? Do you really think is a joke?

You dont need screenies...you exactly know what Im speaking about...

I dont critisize anyone...I know how hard dev's are working...but if something seems strange to me I can ask...not much...is it prohibited?
Old 10-21-2009, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xender View Post
What about the "zero tolerance policy" and the people who was banned? Do you really think is a joke?

You dont need screenies...you exactly know what Im speaking about...

I dont critisize anyone...I know how hard dev's are working...but if something seems strange to me I can ask...not much...is it prohibited?
then who was phone?
Old 10-21-2009, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadyGlass View Post
What I'm trying to say is, I KNOW with all my brainpower that there is a much more qualified person out there who would love to help, but nobody asked, they did it behind close doors and chose a storm member? F'real?

yes that guy applied for QA abot 4 months ago and no one took him serious, and since im on a roll, the teen angst asshat was AZironman, he got a well deserved ban, i like the guy personally but heh he made his own mistakes. much of whats said on these forums against storm is slanderous troll bait resulting from a db in a duel or overall jealous rage
Old 10-21-2009, 09:54 AM
Retired Game Master

Quote:
Nice words but I've just seen Ashur IG yesterday...isnt that guy who used speedhack?

Someone told me your are IRL friend...and what I remember he is the first guy who unlocked jedi...

Can you tell us more about that?
If you have seen Ashur in game (since he voluntarily took his 3 month ban), please report it immediately to #swgemusupport so that a GM can address the issue, verify his presence and take the appropriate actions. Posting this here now where no action can be taken is just adding to the drama and rumor mill.

Game MasterFONT=Arial]

[/FONT] SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.

[19:31] <+stevedeath> I am currently being held hostage by an invisible force. He wants one million in US currency, and a plane to Havana. He calls himself: The Box.
<serpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa><s erpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa> </serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa>
Old 10-21-2009, 09:57 AM
SWGEmu Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentkaa View Post
If you have seen Ashur in game (since he voluntarily took his 3 month ban), please report it immediately to #swgemusupport so that a GM can address the issue, verify his presence and take the appropriate actions. Posting this here now where no action can be taken is just adding to the drama and rumor mill.
Ashur was unbanned for some hours before taking the volunteer ban. must been between the bans when he was seen.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Why report him? I heard a rumor (not a jedi one) that he was banned for...3 days...

Seems you really out of control then...

Edit: well im not a kid...wont speculate more about that..im just enjoying the game...ty

Last edited by xender; 10-21-2009 at 10:10 AM.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:03 AM

for the record, if today is wednesday, then ashur hasnt been online since monday, he was not on at all yesterday. and yesterday would be tuesday of sticking to the first statement
Old 10-21-2009, 10:06 AM

Location: In your browser, eating your cookies. (Dundee, Scotland, UK)
Quote:
Nice words but I've just seen Ashur IG yesterday...isnt that guy who used speedhack?

Someone told me your are IRL friend...and what I remember he is the first guy who unlocked jedi...
Wow thats amazing, cRush is friends with Ashur in RL even though they only know each other over the forums and cRush is in America when Ashur lives in Norway.

Also Ashur was unbanned for a brief period of time "yesterday", in that time he deleted his jedi toon and must of logged in on one of his alts (named Ashur/Ashor/Ashcraft as seen in a screenshot earlier in the thread)

Client Upgrade (Screenshot Folder & Permanently Set your FPS)
Old 10-21-2009, 10:10 AM

The rumor mill is a wonderful thing.

Old 10-21-2009, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbaer View Post
The rumor mill is a wonderful thing.

That's not an implied facepalm, that's the "why didn't your daddy use a condom" look.

If your argument begins with the phrase "I don't think" please stop and do so before making it.

SgtMaj(ret) E'Mokho Aewi
Fate 10
Strike Force Justice
Old 10-21-2009, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uli View Post
Wow thats amazing, cRush is friends with Ashur in RL even though they only know each other over the forums and cRush is in America when Ashur lives in Norway.
Psh you've got no faith in magic!

Besides, if Ash wanted to log on the TC, I don't think he would use his name right now.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Obviously im wrong about that but I've IRL friends they live in china or africa you know...

Quote:
Also Ashur was unbanned for a brief period of time "yesterday", in that time he deleted his jedi toon and must of logged in on one of his alts (named Ashur/Ashor/Ashcraft as seen in a screenshot earlier in the thread)
Ok thank you for the answer...Justice!
Old 10-21-2009, 10:46 AM
President
ManagerDeveloperAdministrator

There is nothing left to say in this thread that hasn't been said already. Instead of creating a mob to discuss the person who the community has scapegoated based on lies (Yes, most of what you "think" you know, is in fact lies and half truths), even after this, he did CHOSE to be banned and deleted to make you guys feel better, so, why don't you find the people who are still exploiting in the game and turn them instead of wasting time and space with this discussion.

Kyle (previously mustangcoupe69)
Launchpad Enhanced: Making client setup simple <-- This fixes 99% of problems. Use it.
Client Setup Guide

Last edited by Kyle; 10-21-2009 at 10:52 AM.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: