SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 12:00 AM

WOW !!!1 (and i dont mean world of warCRAP) this is awesome! i hope you guys will be able to make more species and planets in the future.
Old 06-04-2008, 03:57 PM

I can smell Hoth... or at least a Tauntaun. Nice work people.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:26 PM

ROooroaaor roooraaooaoa WAAAroo= I love you guys (in Wookie).

Old 06-04-2008, 05:35 PM

I can't wait to see this in game .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emokho View Post
A screenshot of a real life event, aren't those called pictures?
Old 06-08-2008, 06:09 AM

absolutly amazing!

its been posted before, but pod racing should be really REALLY customizable, it would be like a complete game inside a game, you could have to go to the far reaches of the galaxy to grab yourself a realy powerful componant, working on your pod to make it the fastest in the galaxy could be a serious reality, just make sure it takes 10 years to get the fastest possible pod lol. im so excited about this, the possiblities are endless, just for pod racing!

loving the new races, but one thing i noticed, you could noy change the faces, is this getting worked on at all? will we ever see customizable nautolan faces? or is this simply not possible?

i cant describe how much this opens the game up to so many possibilities, kashykk, mustafar, hoth, korriban, genosia, degobah, and any other planets either in the EU or in the old republic games, we could even have the death star! (think making it an instance would be the way to go) what cant we do now?

we have just made an exeptional game, legendary!

Sumane Larif
Teräs Käsi Master
Old 06-08-2008, 07:48 AM

Location: In your browser, eating your cookies. (Dundee, Scotland, UK)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumane View Post
absolutly amazing!

its been posted before, but pod racing should be really REALLY customizable, it would be like a complete game inside a game, you could have to go to the far reaches of the galaxy to grab yourself a realy powerful componant, working on your pod to make it the fastest in the galaxy could be a serious reality, just make sure it takes 10 years to get the fastest possible pod lol. im so excited about this, the possiblities are endless, just for pod racing!

loving the new races, but one thing i noticed, you could noy change the faces, is this getting worked on at all? will we ever see customizable nautolan faces? or is this simply not possible?

i cant describe how much this opens the game up to so many possibilities, kashykk, mustafar, hoth, korriban, genosia, degobah, and any other planets either in the EU or in the old republic games, we could even have the death star! (think making it an instance would be the way to go) what cant we do now?

we have just made an exeptional game, legendary!
Currently bith and nautolan have no face customization.

Bith can have some I THINK but im not sure i will have to check it out later on i will stick it on my to-do list :P

Client Upgrade (Screenshot Folder & Permanently Set your FPS)
Old 06-08-2008, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uli View Post
Currently bith and nautolan have no face customization.

Bith can have some I THINK but im not sure i will have to check it out later on i will stick it on my to-do list :P
great news, what will you do if you find out that niether species can have face customization? is there a way round this? i would love to see them ingame, but cant imagine them being that popular if they all have the same faces lol.

Sumane Larif
Teräs Käsi Master
Old 06-08-2008, 05:51 PM

Location: In your browser, eating your cookies. (Dundee, Scotland, UK)
Quote:
great news, what will you do if you find out that niether species can have face customization? is there a way round this? i would love to see them ingame, but cant imagine them being that popular if they all have the same faces lol.
if there not highly customizable they can easily be admin only characters or they can be awarded to people who win competitions like they can choose if they want to be that as a prize

Client Upgrade (Screenshot Folder & Permanently Set your FPS)
Old 06-08-2008, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Put composite on them like everyone else
Old 06-09-2008, 11:32 PM

Hey all!

Here's what I'm currently working on... Not much now but hopefully that will change.

1. Davin's version of Kashyyyk's planetary map.

It's a VERY VERY VERY rough sketch at the moment, and I primarily did it just to see how it would turn out. It will continuously be refined as we get onto Davin's Kash and I can make a correct map of the terrain features.

2. IG droid species.

Little sneak peak... Having a few problems with customization but they will be worked out soon.

I'm considering making the IG droid race possibly 'unlockable', much like jedi... And have it's own profession, somewhat like bounty hunter and commando combined... What would you all like to see?

Saber Trails Enhanced Mod | SWGEmu YouTube Videos
Maximus | Mona | Mau
<DOOM>
Old 06-10-2008, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyra View Post
Hey all!

Here's what I'm currently working on... Not much now but hopefully that will change.

It's a VERY VERY VERY rough sketch at the moment, and I primarily did it just to see how it would turn out. It will continuously be refined as we get onto Davin's Kash and I can make a correct map of the terrain features.

2. IG droid species.

Little sneak peak... Having a few problems with customization but they will be worked out soon.

I'm considering making the IG droid race possibly 'unlockable', much like jedi... And have it's own profession, somewhat like bounty hunter and commando combined... What would you all like to see?
Wow, that's awesome. Great job, lovin it.
Old 06-10-2008, 02:40 AM

Location: Santa Clarita, CA (but I have lived all over the US)
The IG droid would probly go over better if it were an unlocked race/class. Something like x number of Jedi kills, x PvP rating, and at least x amount of time spent as a BH unlocks. You could throw POI visitations, Jabba's Themepark, and even a BH quest line in there if you want more requirements. I think in order to do IG droids justice they kind of have to be a bit more powerful then the average character. Thats just my opinion though, and it would probly be better discussed in the FSI section.
Old 06-10-2008, 02:51 AM
Retired Community Deputy Director

Blown away, completely blown away. Amazing stuff.
Old 06-10-2008, 08:13 AM

Very unique/odd/awesome stuff Valkyra.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:25 AM
Retired Game Master

I love it!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyra View Post
Hey all!

2. IG droid species.

I could not agree more !!
Quote:
Draigoch The IG droid would probly go over better if it were an unlocked race/class. Something like x number of Jedi kills, x PvP rating, and at least x amount of time spent as a BH unlocks. You could throw POI visitations, Jabba's Themepark, and even a BH quest line in there if you want more requirements. I think in order to do IG droids justice they kind of have to be a bit more powerful then the average character. Thats just my opinion though, and it would probly be better discussed in the FSI section.

Amazing

Important Links:
Launch Pad Enhanced (Easy SWGEmu Setup)
How to be a SWGEmu Beta Tester(If your new or confused as to what is needed)
Help Save Commando Voice your opinion

Tolbat | SWGEmu GM | SWGEmu Quality Assurance
Contact me: tolbat@swgemu.com
SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: