SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 1.22 average. Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 04:33 PM

I'm going to dupe Duchess.
We need more wookiee ladies.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:33 PM

gahahaha this is sad. if you gonna wipe, do it now before i was any more time or become a raging lunatic cause idk where my life is going. but thats just me. so should my friend stop harvesting materials or what? would like to know. on the other hand, i will keep wasting my time if you give us blue frogs.

moral: now or never. </rage>
Old 04-27-2010, 04:34 PM

Thank you very much.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reidski182 View Post
gahahaha this is sad. if you gonna wipe, do it now before i was any more time or become a raging lunatic cause idk where my life is going. but thats just me. so should my friend stop harvesting materials or what? would like to know. on the other hand, i will keep wasting my time if you give us blue frogs.

moral: now or never. </rage>
There is no wipe we got George Bushed.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:35 PM

Not following through on what the majority wanted in the poll was a mistake. That means you pissed off the majority of the community.

Who decided to have a poll anyways? Should have just been wiped.

This is no different than SOE. Catering to the little kids that can't handle a wipe, that are in the minority no less.

I had little faith in the team before, now I really don't and know I know why Ekaika left, I would have to. Bunch of fools.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:36 PM

If this server is just here as a place holder to test out the server limits etc...

just add in the Blue Frogs for those of us that are new here so that we may skip over the grind and play at the higher level.

I have to say I feel bad for those who were a bit impulsive and sold their stuff off (not sure why, I mean, what's the point to make money if it was going to be wiped?) and this whole poll business did kill things in game for 2 days, but hopefully it won't have any lasting effects. Yeah, this pissed people off, but we're lucky to have SWGemu. I just don't see a reason to get upset or take things personally. Well, time to get some stuff done in-game-- socialize, help people out, you know, everything an MMO is about.

Norma- Battle Master.
Shimale- MID.
Duchess- A big hairy wookiee.

Well said Eko, well said

Thanks to the really, really elite highest-end people that duped themselves into boredom, the whole community is now dealing with this psychic shadow.

The thing is, with all the drama and childishness, it's not any worse than any other mmo I've ever played. How could any of you with any experience say with a straight face that this is anything less than you imagined would happen given the circumstances?

What surprises me the most is the surprise. Of course there's going to be flaming but mostly cooler heads prevailed and there was a lot of rollicking discussion going on. In the end, the developers have done the right thing in my opinion, and time heals all wounds.

Here's looking forward to the OR with an actual crafted economy in place! (Which would not have existed in any decent form for at least another 4 months, if then.)
Old 04-27-2010, 04:37 PM

when I went to bed last night it was 75% for the wipe today it had dropped to 66% everyone is zeroing in on possible fraudulent no votes, but what about fraudulent yes votes? Padding had to go on on both sides as the comfort Margin started to plummet.

Dev did what they thought was right and called the poll null and void do to cheating.

Yet everyone is content to slam the devs instead of looking at those who are the real problem.

And those requesting to learn how to dupe and all.. I hope your banned.

EMU Suncrusher
TK/Dancer
Roleplay Federation (RFE)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SWG Intrepid RIP
TK/Musician
DEF Entertainment

Quote:
Originally Posted by reidski182 View Post
gahahaha this is sad. If you gonna wipe, do it now before i was any more time or become a raging lunatic cause idk where my life is going. But thats just me. So should my friend stop harvesting materials or what? Would like to know. On the other hand, i will keep wasting my time if you give us blue frogs.

Moral: Now or never. </rage>
Quote:
Originally Posted by spun View Post
there is no wipe we got george bushed.
fml

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamune View Post
I'm going to dupe Duchess.
We need more wookiee ladies.
LOL! Two of me would crash the server.

Norma- Battle Master.
Shimale- MID.
Duchess- A big hairy wookiee.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigs View Post
And those requesting to learn how to dupe and all.. I hope your banned.
That'd be kind of funny, considering a group of people who did enough damage to **** an entire server to the point of this kind of outrage are still here.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamune View Post
That'd be kind of funny, considering a group of people who did enough damage to **** an entire server to the point of this kind of outrage are still here.
One word: BOOM!
Old 04-27-2010, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer45 View Post
We won nothing except a screwed up economy where no one but the ones that duped credits/items can afford to buy what is needed.
I don't own duped items/credits either and can't effort some things I'd like to get, good armor, better weapon, Mineral Mining Installations, medium Tatooine house... Do you hear me moan about?

With all half done the economy would just move up again to the screwed state we already have. Much sooner because some credit consuming items would have left out.
BTW, I did play on the NGE lately, they have a fully set up economy with all the things we don't have by now which take the credits out of the system. If you think the prices here on the TC are insane, visit FarStar and see what some poeople charge for a noob CDEF Pistol.

Had put up 10 Swoops (2402HP) yesterday and just catched one buying all in a row and resold it for 14,5k. Should say it all. It isn't the economy that is broken, it's the poor attitude of some griefers that is screwing the economy.
Wipe or no wipe, that wouldn't change a thing unless you'll be able to wipe that poor attitude.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: