SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 05:31 PM

I'd say check again in 10 years. If it hasn't finished by then I don't think it will ever be done :P

Current ETA: 10 years
Old 02-14-2008, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jck87 View Post
I'd say check again in 10 years. If it hasn't finished by then I don't think it will ever be done :P

Current ETA: 10 years
Old 02-14-2008, 01:47 AM

It's funny whenever people ask when the emu will be done...

its kinda like the little ***** kid bugging their parents, "ARE WE THERE YET" every 5 minutes... We'll get there when we get there
Old 02-15-2008, 04:26 PM

Hmmm, I downloaded the client and followed all the instructions in installing it. It's all updated, but for some reason it wont work for me. I had it working on my old beaten up computer, but this one is new.

When I click on the SWG icon on my desktop, the game client wont boot. Does anyone have any idea's why?
Old 02-23-2008, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakewoodjoe112 View Post
It's funny whenever people ask when the emu will be done...

its kinda like the little ***** kid bugging their parents, "ARE WE THERE YET" every 5 minutes... We'll get there when we get there
Or waiting for Duke Nukem Forever to come out...
Old 02-27-2008, 08:24 PM

Exclamation

I have a slight query and hopefully you have an answer cause your project has me quite intrigued and hopeful as to the outcome of it. I am a big star wars fan and loved this game in it's early hayday. I am currently running windows xp x64 edition. The current version of your client will not run on my computer. Do you guys have a version that would work with this or are you perhaps working on one. Don't mean to be a thorn in anyones side but I would like to know if I need to rollback to XP home...Help me moderator people...you're my only hope.
Old 02-27-2008, 08:43 PM
Core3 Manager

the client works fine on xp x64
Old 02-27-2008, 08:45 PM

well, the problem lies in the installer which states as soon as I click on it that it must be used with windows 2000/xp/vista and then doesn't start up. HELP MEEEEEEEEEE.....
Old 02-28-2008, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceRayne View Post
I have a slight query and hopefully you have an answer cause your project has me quite intrigued and hopeful as to the outcome of it. I am a big star wars fan and loved this game in it's early hayday. I am currently running windows xp x64 edition. The current version of your client will not run on my computer. Do you guys have a version that would work with this or are you perhaps working on one. Don't mean to be a thorn in anyones side but I would like to know if I need to rollback to XP home...Help me moderator people...you're my only hope.
Hey, have you tried running it in "compatibility mode"? You know, right-click the exe, go to properties, go to the compatibility tab? I haven't used the 64 bit version, so I'm not sure if you can trick it into thinking you're using 32bit
windows or not, but if not, maybe tell it you're using win2k...

-Teo

edit: spelling
Old 02-29-2008, 06:43 AM

Um...Hello!As you all can see I've just joined to your community.Yesterday I downloaded tis new SWGEmu client and installed it to my 3-cd SWG version.I've downloaded all patches needed to play on Core3 server.I launched the game and created a char.The furst try to connect failed.This thing wrote,that I couldn't "connect to the galaxy right now".The second try is contiuning right now.Now I'm "connecting to the galaxy",but I'm waiting almost for an hour and I'm not still connected.So here is the question:what have I done wrong or is it server's error or something in that way.

Upd:
Oh,I'm stpd n00b.The problem solved.But wait...I'm naked! xD

Last edited by Taras Bulba; 02-29-2008 at 07:20 AM.
Old 03-03-2008, 06:45 PM

I need more help updating

I need more info on how to update pub 14 because I cant loggin and I really am eager to play SWGEmu Iv already played it before but I stopped for a while came back to find I cant logg in nw I fid out about pub 14 can you please give me a link to a place I can download pub 14?
plz
Old 03-04-2008, 02:34 PM

the bi-weekly update needs to be updated.
I'm really looking forward to see what progress has been made
Old 03-05-2008, 11:27 AM

ok so is this the answer to my question?
Old 03-05-2008, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bra'fin View Post
I need more info on how to update pub 14 because I cant loggin and I really am eager to play SWGEmu Iv already played it before but I stopped for a while came back to find I cant logg in nw I fid out about pub 14 can you please give me a link to a place I can download pub 14?
plz
im not sure if i understand your problem, but have u tried the LPE(launchpad enhanced)?
I had tears of joy when I first logged on; it was like someone had taken pictures of my dreams and made a game from them. The detail, the graphics, and the sounds were unbelievable. And quickly, with help from new friends I had made, I figured out how to play. Some have said, and still say today, the learning curve was too steep for SWG." ~Chris Bronwell, CBS News, 2005
Old 03-06-2008, 12:12 PM

i tihnk that they're trying to get crafting wrapped up and ready for our stress testing before they post a new update. from looking at the wiki site (or whateva) it seems like they've been working on that for the past month and a half

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: