SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Bi-Weekly Updates

Notices

Bi-Weekly Updates Bi-Weekly Updates are SWGEmu's cornerstone updates, posted every two weeks.

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 01:13 PM
Retired Game Master

It is not in. It will probably be fixed/finish some time after the Object Restructure, which is the next big push the devs are working on now.
Old 09-19-2009, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobreeze View Post
Missing most of DE and all of Architect.
Don't forget merchant or politician as well. Of course those won't be of any use until player cities and vendors are in.
Old 09-19-2009, 01:34 PM

Aw so its going to be awhile... Darn and I was so looking forward to testing that... Oh well I suppose I can work on other jobs and just leave that open... Thanks for the quick reply!
Old 09-19-2009, 07:49 PM

Don't worry about it. They had a new patch with lots of content, but for some reason instantly after implementing it, the server is now acting goofy. I have heard no report of the problem being corrected so far, so stand fast!

Yeah, it'll be some time, but don't worry. There has been amazing progress already, considering that school is back in session for what I'd guess is the majority of the STAFF team.

XBOX LIVE tag- Roaring Turttle

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GO GO POWER STAFF-TEAM! In MMO world, STAFF=GOD
Old 09-20-2009, 06:28 AM

I hope that this problem was fixed any day.
I like the news improvements implanted in this Update.

Raxxus Lightwalker - Learning the Force

Old 09-20-2009, 11:20 AM

Sorry I have not been posting on this forum much lately. This is nice to see an update of this size. Congrats to the new QA members. Somehow my wife and 3 kids all ended up taking Chinese this semester so two nights a week I am home alone. I might use that time for testing on Nova TC.

Our community college upgraded to a State College so all of a sudden my kids and wife are now in a better college and it cost me nothing. I on the other hand get a free upgrade in the SWGEmu so our family is doing quite well :-)

To anyone who has not done so, please look in the links on the left and click BUG REPORTS under the support section of the links. Register there so you can report bugs. If you see someone has reported it, you can add comments to thier report. If you are loosing interest in playing on TC, getting involved with the bugs can add purpose to your gaming experience. Some people find bugs and never report on them or add to the existing reports the Devs have to go on.

Here is a tip that I do sometimes. I read the bugs on that forum and see what the staff ask to be rechecked. Sometimes a bug is only reported where it was found and they need it to be reproduced in other locaitons or planets. We have the ability to narrow down a problem for them so they can soemtimes get right to fixing the code. This gets bugs fixed faster because we do the repetitive dirty work for the code worriors. So even if you don't find bugs, you can go read the bug forum and follow up on a bug report assisting the team request for extensive testing. You can make a difference for a Dev. hows that make you feel to know that?

Dakkus
Technology for the community
Old 09-20-2009, 02:50 PM

This is great news, for many of use day 1 players this is the light at the end of the tunnel. The best part I come home from Iraq on the 24th and now my computer will be updating as soon as I get home LOL I was hoping for CH and some word on Jedi but hey im not hard to please I can go back and relearn all the things I forgot.
Anyone know what this means? Hint at jedi maybe? please no flames just a question. Great Job Devs
----------------------------------------------------

I Feel it too...

What you felt it too? What was it? I dunno, You tell me. I have no idea....

Old 09-20-2009, 05:10 PM

I have'nt seen such a croud on Tat in a long time . The game starts here !
Old 09-20-2009, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosagy View Post
I have'nt seen such a croud on Tat in a long time . The game starts here !
yeah no kidding ... every cantina i have gone into so far is packed with people .. was even in a group of 20 people on corellia running missions ... and the starport area was packed as well in eisley and coronet...

huge difference from the live game ... just went back to it on a 14 day trial to check stuff out ... saw 2 people ... and i went to every major starport.
Old 09-20-2009, 08:34 PM

Amazing update, keep it up ^_^
Enlist at
http://combinesglory.guildlaunch.com...php?gid=111734

Old 09-21-2009, 03:41 AM

connection issue

it' 4:45 am est and wy to create a character it shows server select when i clck the server says connecting and never does anthign esle any help?
Old 09-21-2009, 12:32 PM

I actually cancelled my live subscriptions and so did my friends thanks to this update
Old 09-21-2009, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilleuss View Post
I actually cancelled my live subscriptions and so did my friends thanks to this update
Old 09-21-2009, 07:43 PM

i am having the same login problem where its been saying connecting to galaxy for the past 6 hrs, but it will probably be fixed soon =)
Old 09-22-2009, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenderbean View Post
This is great news, for many of use day 1 players this is the light at the end of the tunnel. The best part I come home from Iraq on the 24th and now my computer will be updating as soon as I get home LOL I was hoping for CH and some word on Jedi but hey im not hard to please I can go back and relearn all the things I forgot.
Anyone know what this means? Hint at jedi maybe? please no flames just a question. Great Job Devs

I Feel it too...

What you felt it too? What was it? I dunno, You tell me. I have no idea....

Welcome Home

Now about the update... thank you Devs, thank you.

Time for me to reload the testing build and start harvesting/crafting. I am no PvPer, nor am I any good at high level hunting, but I can get busy making items for the Players who are, time for me to get busy crafting itmes needed by Players who do enjoy combat.

... and it's time to start making droids (or at least the some of the components), I want to help SWGEmu get Droids working right this time.

I understand that Harvesters are not ingame, if I remember right they were pulled in June due to issues and were to be reimplemented after object restructure, so I will be surveying my tail off for now. At least I will get my survey skills built up I will do the best I can at crafting, but I am not a combatant, which is to say I hate combat and avoid it at almost all costs, so my ability to harvest resources will be slow, but I will do the best I can until Harvesters are back.

Last edited by Kyrm347; 09-22-2009 at 05:38 AM.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: