SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2009, 02:33 PM

Guys,I'm sorry that im posting here but when i tried to login in the 'Bug repport' it writes me 'u accaunt maby disabled or u input incorrect password/usename' so i will say this here-today(08.10.09)when i disconnect from the game and after 1 min connected again its just saying 'loading galaxy' and stays like this and when i check the status was 'All SWGEmu servers are up'.I'm just asking are you doing some work oday and u close the server at the same time or i have a f*cking problem again for the 7 time now.(and I forget to say-i tryed to login again in the game after 1 hour and this happened again)
Old 10-08-2009, 02:52 PM
SWGEmu Moderator
ManagerCommunity TeamDeveloperAdministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkopinkov View Post
Guys,I'm sorry that im posting here but when i tried to login in the 'Bug repport' it writes me 'u accaunt maby disabled or u input incorrect password/usename' so i will say this here-today(08.10.09)when i disconnect from the game and after 1 min connected again its just saying 'loading galaxy' and stays like this and when i check the status was 'All SWGEmu servers are up'.I'm just asking are you doing some work oday and u close the server at the same time or i have a f*cking problem again for the 7 time now.(and I forget to say-i tryed to login again in the game after 1 hour and this happened again)
To be able to post on Bug Tracker you need to register there, user name and password from this forum wont work.

As for not being able to re-log, there is a server cap which is between 800 and 1000 instances logged in at one moment, and 2 instances per account cap to. So if you are unable to log on just leave it connecting, you will get it when someone else logs off.

This is not a bug and doesn't need reporting though.

I apologize if i misread your post, i seem to have misplaced my glasses.

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project
SWGEmu OR Project Status List... New Community Member FAQ... Bug Tracker... How to install SWGEmu...

Last edited by Vlada; 10-09-2009 at 03:09 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:10 AM

Odifferous Applied

I have applied.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:40 AM

I was wondering if these positions were still active? I submitted my application and recieved a response for a followup over a month ago, but nothing since.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: