SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-28-2009, 11:18 PM

I can't connect

Was finally able to log into SwgEmu. However, for 2 days was bugged with that stange Mustafar connection screen. The original post was not a troll....simply posting info for ineterest by anyone who cares.....

unlocked a Jedi slot way before NGE came along, so hardly a noob, as have played SWG since launch in 2003.
Old 09-29-2009, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkforcepowerrs View Post
Was finally able to log into SwgEmu. However, for 2 days was bugged with that stange Mustafar connection screen. The original post was not a troll....simply posting info for ineterest by anyone who cares.....

unlocked a Jedi slot way before NGE came along, so hardly a noob, as have played SWG since launch in 2003.
Dark, follow that link in the post above yours. That story/backscreen was created by one of our own community as part of a little competition.

Current Characters: Mara Mou (Commando); Guryon Gearmaker (M-Artisan/Armoursmith/Tailor); Delicious (TKA/Ranger/CH)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aire0n View Post
Yep I have a legit copy as well. I can take a screenshot of me holding the cd case and the cds if you want rofl.
Simple Guide for Newbies to Pre-CU
Closed Thread