SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 05:25 PM
SWGEmu Moderator
ManagerCommunity TeamDeveloperAdministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropicana View Post
So, basically, this is just an unnecessary thread made to give people something to hope for, and for the Staff Team to, once more, cover their own asses.

Honestly, I don't care who hacked what, to give what out to who. I do care, however about useless threads being made on the Forums that do nothing more than take up space, deceive people, or take up player's time.

There have been more than enough threads made about Staff members not giving out items to players. We get it Staff, you are squeaky clean, and none of anything that has happened in the recent months was done with your prior knowledge. Stop wasting our time, and telling us information that we either already know, or simply don't care about anymore.

I would also appreciate it very much if Staff didn't come on the Forums,. Blah, blah, blah
When you say they are covering their own asses in the first sentence, all that talk of "We get it Staff, you are squeaky clean" sounds like sarcasm and is the only way people will understand it.

Then you start telling them how to do their job, and after, asking them to stop doing part of it, or simply said, just bashing them. How very constructive.

I feel sorry for you and for anyone that feels the need to vent on this forum.

If you want to continue our little discussion please don't spew it all over this thread PM me instead.

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project
SWGEmu OR Project Status List... New Community Member FAQ... Bug Tracker... How to install SWGEmu...

Last edited by Vlada; 08-13-2009 at 05:47 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlada View Post
When you say they are covering their own asses in the first sentence and all that talk of "We get it Staff, you are squeaky clean" sounds like sarcasm and is the only way people will understand it.

Then you start telling them how to do their job, and after asking them to stop doing part of it, or simply said just bashing them.How very constructive.

I feel sorry for you and for anyone that feels the need to vent on this forum.

If you want to continue our little discussion please don't spew it all over this thread PM me instead.
I would also appreciate it very much if Staff didn't come on the Forums,... and announce things that aren't going to take place, or if there are issues with said events which set back their ETA, then let us know. Announcing a wipe two weeks prior to... nothing happening, is a bit of a pre-announcement.

Maybe if you didn't take my posts out of context to try and prove whatever point you are trying to make, you wouldn't look so much like a troll.

You can try to accuse me of venting, and accusing staff members of doing things if you'd like, but it will do little more than prove how ignorant you are.

I am not going to take anything to PMs. You are much too entertaining for me to stop the forum members from seeing your flawed logic, and the spewing of molested information you are trying to convey.

People like you ruin these forums, and I suggest you take your inappropriate, and outlandish attacks on forums members somewhere else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle
All forms of hacking, exploiting, and anything designed to break, bend or in anyway alter or skew SWGEmu gameplay experience in favor of one player or against another player is encouraged within strict guidelines.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:54 PM

who will get the forum incap and db?
Old 08-13-2009, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshino View Post
No one, Someone will wipe the group and then we will call it a night

the future of math

...has been Kiddo'd on the SWGEmu forums
...has been Super Kiddo'd on the SWGEmu forums

“Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories.” -Sun Tzu

I think I'm a schizophrenic

Old 08-13-2009, 06:15 PM

Quote:
well lets just hope the forum pvp login server doesn't crash cause then we won't know who won or lost and will have to start the fight all over again.

Tusken
Roodypooh
Spy
Ichigo
Old 08-13-2009, 06:21 PM

Who else nearly had a heart attack when Phantom mentioned the NGE?
Old 08-13-2009, 06:26 PM

well if ya wanna be funny about it. In a since it is the true "NGE" we are enhancing a beloved game to make it better for all of us fans of the Pre Cu :P

Garrion Firestar Master Brawler, Master Swordsman
Rebel all the way. Jedi unlock February 2, 2005

Beware the Jedi who calls his Light saber a tooth pick.
Old 08-13-2009, 06:47 PM
SWGEmu Moderator
ManagerCommunity TeamDeveloperAdministrator

Quote:
Never gonna happen, I'm not trying to make a name for my self here, so i left him a visitor message, its public if anyone wants and really has a need to see it, but no need to spam this thread anymore.

P.S. Back on topic please.

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project
SWGEmu OR Project Status List... New Community Member FAQ... Bug Tracker... How to install SWGEmu...

Last edited by Vlada; 08-13-2009 at 07:20 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropicana View Post
I would also appreciate it very much if Staff didn't come on the Forums,... and announce things that aren't going to take place, or if there are issues with said events which set back their ETA, then let us know. Announcing a wipe two weeks prior to... nothing happening, is a bit of a pre-announcement.

Maybe if you didn't take my posts out of context to try and prove whatever point you are trying to make, you wouldn't look so much like a troll.

You can try to accuse me of venting, and accusing staff members of doing things if you'd like, but it will do little more than prove how ignorant you are.

I am not going to take anything to PMs. You are much too entertaining for me to stop the forum members from seeing your flawed logic, and the spewing of molested information you are trying to convey.

People like you ruin these forums, and I suggest you take your inappropriate, and outlandish attacks on forums members somewhere else.
:`(

You just ruined the forum.

Staff. Please announce things when you think you should. If things fall through and they get delayed, if it makes more sense to communicate about it than to focus on eliminating the delay... that would be okay. Otherwise, do what you think needs to be done.

Since you're all volunteers, I won't get all bent out of shape and start demanding things of you. I'll point and laugh at those who do however.
Old 08-13-2009, 07:18 PM

Does anyone else hate that font color Tropicana is using. I do!
Old 08-13-2009, 07:29 PM

Woot

Glad to hear more updates are comming Keep up the great work team
Old 08-13-2009, 07:45 PM

Addignore alone is pure win. Anyways, waiting patiently for the OR to be done. Will be worth the wait, help fix alot of issues hopefulley. Then perhaps a long anticipated crafting update so we can roll up them sleeves and test that sucker out hardcore.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:25 PM

Yeah, craft heavy weapons superior to what the vendor will give, and hints to Jedi from Kyle are highly anticipated. Also, being as faithful as I am to the Emu, I will never pressure the STAFF as Tropicana had. I can understand where some communication from them would be nice to let us better see what troubles they're going through, but they have done THIS much for us, and so we should not whine about STAFF being pathetic or anything like that.

Just be patient, friends, for all the kinks will get straightened out sooner or later. The important part is that it WILL be done, no matter how long it takes; no matter how many "flames" or "trolls" we get. As far as 'putting out the fires' can go, that's the job of a Moderator, so saying that STAFF should not be on the boards defeats a role of their jobs as Honorable members to be respected from all us common folk "on the outside."

XBOX LIVE tag- Roaring Turttle

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

GO GO POWER STAFF-TEAM! In MMO world, STAFF=GOD
Old 08-14-2009, 02:11 PM
Services Manager

Tropicana, the wipe was announced when we were told it was immanent. However, we are all human; somethings things don't happen when we expect them to happen. There are only a couple people with access to wipe the thing, and something may have come up when they planned to do it.

Sperg never gave a set date for it either, he just said it would be coming up. It is going to happen soon; we just don't have a specific date for it.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:26 PM
Retired Moderator

Hey man....

Sith happens =/

Retired Moderator after 5 Years of Service.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: