SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 10:10 PM

the blue frogs should still be in

bah you be me

the future of math

...has been Kiddo'd on the SWGEmu forums
...has been Super Kiddo'd on the SWGEmu forums

“Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories.” -Sun Tzu

I think I'm a schizophrenic

Old 08-01-2009, 11:11 PM

Spawns must be fixed i know about some spawns where it is NPC's that give you hell loads of xp but don't damage you at all and they respwn quickly. Not been able to report it because my bugreport account is screwed and I have been lazy.

Anyway we are not able to make stims or buffs yet. Which means it will be really difficult to survive out there.
Nov 17 20:47 cRush
committed#2643: [added] Creature Handlers can now tame Bio-engineered Jedi.

TG & EC Cooperation
With TG being the premier US based community and EC being the premier EU based community.
USA http://www.truegalaxies.com
Europe http://www.euro-chimaera.co.uk

Report all bugs here:
http://www.swgemu.com/support/index.php

Ingame name Birk

They That Are Them.
Guild <Hoods> The Dark Hoods
~▲~
'▲ ▲ Triforce.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:14 PM
Banned

Is there a date set for the wipe? I don't want someone to jack my name while I'm out of town =(
Old 08-02-2009, 12:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZIronman View Post
Is there a date set for the wipe? I don't want someone to jack my name while I'm out of town =(
All your names are belong to me.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:51 AM

I thought my name meant something....Does have Jack...xD.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:53 AM

Gah! It's a double-edged blade for me.

One the one hand, I had been grinding up a character for testing in artisan, scout, and unarmed combat. I just crafted a set of bone armor for a friend and now it'll be wiped. Curse the luck!

On the other hand, which an overwhelming goodness ways, all those glitching people and exploiters are finally getting their precious 'work' ripped out of their hands as well, and I am very thankful for this. I'd gladly give all I've done to see the same and worse happen to those trying to tarnish the project and work of the devs and community.

Overall, much good news indeed.
Old 08-02-2009, 01:36 AM

For while there, elite versions of weapons missing from the gungan was available ie regular VKs, elite scythes, etc. But seems they were taken out. Hopefulley they will come back otherwise have to wait for OR to be completed and factories added; then perhaps (spawns willing) we can craft some the higher end items.

We can craft stuff like the Launcher pistol, but they arn't very...um good (wrong dmg/AP types).
Old 08-02-2009, 05:40 AM

Well, some Jedis might be pissed from the wipe, but at least we'll get some new updates, right?
Old 08-02-2009, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtaylor View Post
Well, some Jedis might be pissed from the wipe, but at least we'll get some new updates, right?
I don't think they really care that much. They can't do anything now because they can't train and use skills. All they have is Lightsaberhit 1... Which pretty much sucks.
Nov 17 20:47 cRush
committed#2643: [added] Creature Handlers can now tame Bio-engineered Jedi.

TG & EC Cooperation
With TG being the premier US based community and EC being the premier EU based community.
USA http://www.truegalaxies.com
Europe http://www.euro-chimaera.co.uk

Report all bugs here:
http://www.swgemu.com/support/index.php

Ingame name Birk

They That Are Them.
Guild <Hoods> The Dark Hoods
~▲~
'▲ ▲ Triforce.
Old 08-02-2009, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubbe View Post
I don't think they really care that much. They can't do anything now because they can't train and use skills. All they have is Lightsaberhit 1... Which pretty much sucks.
Gotta agree with that...
Old 08-03-2009, 08:54 AM

I agree with everyone, the sooner the better, and I have a legitimate yellow weapon that took me many sets of buffs to earn, but it just doesn't stand up to the cheaty McCheatertons legendary/exceptionals.
I'm sick of entire guilds running around with everyone having an exceptional weapon when we all know the seriously heinous exploit they used to get them[staff].

Last edited by HeadyGlass; 08-03-2009 at 08:54 AM. Reason: one word to many
Old 08-08-2009, 01:01 PM

Sweet, new wipe and updatess too! Hopefully, the new updates will repair the resources and their trees when the new resources spawn.

Keep up the great work staff!
Old 08-08-2009, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadyGlass View Post
I agree with everyone, the sooner the better, and I have a legitimate yellow weapon that took me many sets of buffs to earn, but it just doesn't stand up to the cheaty McCheatertons legendary/exceptionals.
I'm sick of entire guilds running around with everyone having an exceptional weapon when we all know the seriously heinous exploit they used to get them[staff].
Can we lay off the staff a bit with the accusations? Without them, the only Pre-Cu SWG we'd be playing is in our minds.
Old 08-08-2009, 06:37 PM

wasn't calling out staff on it, but people using the staff tag who weren't supposed to
Old 08-08-2009, 07:32 PM

Those that used a staff name have been banned, and the weapons achieved through doing so have been removed. All of the exceptionals in game are 100% legit right now and I find it funny how people can't get that through their heads. The prior staff account situation is a fall back for those that are too lazy to grind things for themselves and would prefer to sit in theed making blind accusations. That being said, bring on the wipe. We'll earn them once again and I look forward to doing so Long live Imperial Storm.

-Whos yo-daddy
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: