SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 1.80 average. Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 12:28 PM

Epic thread, needs a calming influence.
/soothes everyone
It'll come out in the wash, hopefully. Devs leaving over it is a worry tho, could impede/slow progress.

Banky: That's what the internet is for. Slandering others anonymously.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelharis View Post
Which is more harmful to the Emu community?

1. Banning known exploiters/hackers/griefers who "might" be able to help find other exploits/hacks.

2. A small group of Devs unbanning known exploiters/hackers/griefers after the entire Dev team voted to ban them, undermining the Dev team as a whole. Causing several members of the Dev team to either quit the project, or consider quitting the project.

It feels to me like the Dev team took the time to debate and decide upon a solution that would benefit the Emu community as a whole, but then a small group of the team made a snap decision to reverse this solution without discussing it with the rest of the Dev team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashur View Post
funny how some people have completly misunderstood what happened
No this is EXACTLY what happend, as we have numerous staff distributing the information on a daily basis to those of us in the know.

Yet again, Ashur trying to lie his ass off to protect himself and his hacking/exploiting self & guild mates.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:30 PM
Quality Assurance Deputy Manager
Quality Assurance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahonra View Post
Much respect on doing that Ashor. Can you also assure the community that a new Jedi was created for you now by a Dev? Since it's well known a dev helped you change your name after the first controversy. I think the community would feel better knowing you didn't just have a brand new Jedi handed to you after doing this.
respect for the delete IF it was not recreated.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:31 PM

Quote:
sorry but im gonna call you an idiot right here, you mean that the speedhack detection was never used in swgemu before now? LMAO

atm you are a tool, if you think i go around and grief people, i have never griefed anyone, and if you dont believe me, so be it, i couldnt care less

i didnt do it to delay their quest, are you really that stupid to think i would travel 6km just to **** someone over?
don't say you don't grief people, i just gave you an instance to where you did.

Speed hacks make that 6km run much faster doesnt it?
Old 10-19-2009, 12:31 PM

Quote:
sorry but im gonna call you an idiot right here, you mean that the speedhack detection was never used in swgemu before now? LMAO

atm you are a tool, if you think i go around and grief people, i have never griefed anyone, and if you dont believe me, so be it, i couldnt care less

i didnt do it to delay their quest, are you really that stupid to think i would travel 6km just to **** someone over?
Then why did you shout in spatial "I killed Mellachie for you guys! Hahaha" right after ruining Wrikes Padawan quest? I told you in the Cnet cantina that a group was on the way to complete the trial. 10 mins later you were there killing Mellachie.

Look, you gained respect by deleting your Jedi (assuming you aren't given a new one), so don't ruin that by continuing to claim you didn't intentionally ruin Wrikes quest.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerfang View Post
respect for the delete IF it was not recreated.
They "deleted" his toon once before, what's to stop them from undeleting it again? He's getting help from some staff members with power. This is already known to us .
Old 10-19-2009, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullifecti View Post
Devs leaving over it is a worry tho, could impede/slow progress.
It happened, it's happening and it won't stop, honestly it was my first fear when I first heard about the "changes", looks like I wasn't wrong.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraGa View Post
BULL**** Ashur, you sat there and griefed MULTIPLE people trying to unlock jedi by killing Malikae(or however you spell his name). You not only admitted it, but said "no jedi for you TOO"! The staff even had to deal with you over the issue.

Shut your god damn lieing ass up.
why did the youtube video get deleted by the guy that uploaded it then?? it showed me meditating and 10 ppl shouting "get him get him" & oh this is gonna be so fun" and loads of other oh not so nice things, then you all ran up, i popped a drink and forcearmor2 and ran away. one guy even said look he is speedhacking lol (even tho its impossible to speedhack when the detection software is running)

and i didnt say anything until one guy yelled run *****. funny thing is, all this and no proofe to back it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duffmanrc View Post
don't say you don't grief people, i just gave you an instance to where you did.

Speed hacks make that 6km run much faster doesnt it?
wo you really are en ignorant tool you know that? its impossible to speedhack when the speedhack software is running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahonra View Post
Then why did you shout in spatial "I killed Mellachie for you guys! Hahaha" right after ruining Wrikes Padawan quest? I told you in the Cnet cantina that a group was on the way to complete the trial. 10 mins later you were there killing Mellachie.

Look, you gained respect by deleting your Jedi (assuming you aren't given a new one), so don't ruin that by continuing to claim you didn't intentionally ruin Wrikes quest.

why on earth would i do that? at the time i was friends with most of you guys.

have i ever done anything before that, that hinted towards me being a douche like that?

again after someone shouted run *****, i got mad.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:41 PM

funny how people get things wrong wow, i am speechless,

my toon didnt get deleted, i only got a name change

thats it, nothing more to say about that.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:41 PM

Quote:
why did the youtube video get deleted by the guy that uploaded it then?? it showed me meditating and 10 ppl shouting "get him get him" & oh this is gonna be so fun" and loads of other oh not so nice things, then you all ran up, i popped a drink and forcearmor2 and ran away. one guy even said look he is speedhacking lol (even tho its impossible to speedhack when the detection software is running)

and i didnt say anything until one guy yelled run *****. funny thing is, all this and no proofe to back it up.

wo you really are en ignorant tool you know that? its impossible to speedhack when the speedhack software is running.

why on earth would i do that? at the time i was friends with most of you guys.

have i ever done anything before that, that hinted towards me being a douche like that?

again after someone shouted run *****, i got mad.
So essentially Ashur, I can begin a hacking the SWGemu project, creating hacks for SWGemu LEGALLY as long as I submit them to the "hacker team"?

e.g: I create a teleportation hack, and i'll never be banned?

Considering Sosko came into the SWGemu ventrilo, admitted that all you did was downloaded and ran the hack, and then claimed we'd be griefed more after they were all banned. Not only that but Sosko has been DOS attacking our ventrilo for the past couple days since he was banned? I was wondering why he stopped, he was unbanned >_>!
Old 10-19-2009, 12:44 PM

Quote:

Does you reading the staff forums you shouldn't have had access to when jedi was first implemented by me as a surprise for players, then getting one and going around in Theed like the moron you are to ruin my hard work just because you were scared that we would hand out holos for event rewards ring a bell?

It should.

Saber Trails Enhanced Mod | SWGEmu YouTube Videos
Maximus | Mona | Mau
<DOOM>
Old 10-19-2009, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraGa View Post
So essentially Ashur, I can begin a hacking the SWGemu project, creating hacks for SWGemu LEGALLY as long as I submit them to the "hacker team"?

e.g: I create a teleportation hack, and i'll never be banned?

Considering Sosko came into the SWGemu ventrilo, admitted that all you did was downloaded and ran the hack, and then claimed we'd be griefed more after they were all banned. Not only that but Sosko has been DOS attacking our ventrilo for the past couple days since he was banned? I was wondering why he stopped, he was unbanned >_>!
sosko isnt unbanned. sosko is permabanned.

get your facts straight perhaps?
Old 10-19-2009, 12:45 PM

Quote:
sosko isnt unbanned. sosko is permabanned.

get your facts straight perhaps?
Even though we are told he's in the process of being UNBANNED, because he's friends with several staff member like you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyra View Post
Does you reading the staff forums you shouldn't have had access to when jedi was first implemented by me as a surprise for players, then getting one and going around in Theed like the moron you are to ruin my hard work just because you were scared that we would hand out holos for event rewards ring a bell?

It should.
BAM! Eat horse poodoo and die Ashur .
Old 10-19-2009, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyra View Post

It should.
oh you are talking about the jedi thing you went and told everyone on stk and didnt want anyone else to know about so that STK would have jedi but no one else would?

btw nice work putting a jedi trainer at the jedi ruins, was real hard to find.
Old 10-19-2009, 12:46 PM

This controversy is just awful any way you slice it. It's split the EMU community right down the middle. Personally I think the integrity of the game is more important than any single player or guild.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: