SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevDep View Post
wow, bummer. im just glad i haven't made any donations now. when you all decide to let us play freely i'll be making some
Wow, that's a very asinine thing to say.. AND this is a TEST SERVER! Not live, your not meant to "play" your there to test! The fact that they even let us get on to test is amazing, go SWGANH and see if you get to, what was that word you used, "PLAY." some people..

Side note and off topic(but then again this entire post was haha) is SWG ANH even still going?
Old 09-18-2009, 10:20 PM

Ok this is a reason to NOT let people....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-386 View Post
Alright. Is it an idea to restrict multiple characters online at once? Or 2 max?
have multiple toons on the same account on at the same time. Well for one its against TOS to actually have more than one account for the TC anyways is it not? Last but not least having multi-accounts/toons logged in at the same is taking away from another person actually testing something because on one account youre doing something while the other is AFK. I could of sworn reading something on the lines of this some where.

The fact of WS taking so many resources or what ever to make anything. When you first started on your first account in the SOE version did you have 6 other toons surveying for you? More than likely you didnt. So starting like this is the about the way you started playing on the original game i would think. Just my 2 cents on that whole subject.

Only 1 of YOUR toons should be logged on at once. If you're running multiple accounts at the same one being AFK you're screwing over other players wanting to get on the TC

/endrant

Last edited by Ghhost974; 09-18-2009 at 10:26 PM.
Old 09-18-2009, 10:29 PM

Quote:
wow, bummer. im just glad i haven't made any donations now. when you all decide to let us play freely i'll be making some
You haven't made a donation in over a year, I don't think they feel threatened.

Btw, nice tude.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:19 PM

Quote:
with that attitude your hardly of the caliber of person i want to spend my time playing with,you act as if you have a right to acess TC NOVA,you dont none of us do the donations are in no way shape or form a letter of entitlement.You should just leave,your obviously just out for your self and this community is about working together,most of the time.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:21 PM

Sigh. Maybe the lag might more so be from over spawn lairs and monster. Oh wells, suppose getting on TC will be mission impossible.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:48 PM
Retired Community Deputy Director

As with all areas of development.. it's a known problem and being worked on. Never fear, we want you all to be able to get on TC, I promise.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:59 PM

Lol I didn't know there was a cap.

Those AFK bots will ruin everything.
Old 09-19-2009, 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghhost974 View Post
have multiple toons on the same account on at the same time. Well for one its against TOS to actually have more than one account for the TC anyways is it not? Last but not least having multi-accounts/toons logged in at the same is taking away from another person actually testing something because on one account youre doing something while the other is AFK. I could of sworn reading something on the lines of this some where.

The fact of WS taking so many resources or what ever to make anything. When you first started on your first account in the SOE version did you have 6 other toons surveying for you? More than likely you didnt. So starting like this is the about the way you started playing on the original game i would think. Just my 2 cents on that whole subject.

Only 1 of YOUR toons should be logged on at once. If you're running multiple accounts at the same one being AFK you're screwing over other players wanting to get on the TC

/endrant
your right in that its against the ToS to have Multiple accounts, but not multiple characters. what these guys are doing is running the game several times and logging back into the same account and activating anouther character. basicaly its a loophole. yea its inconvinent and does pull from the pop cap, which is new. but still not against ToS.

Former TKM/Architect
Former City council member of Einatos City
Former Guild Council member of KKND

Old 09-19-2009, 01:00 AM

I have yet to make an AFK bot but there are plenty of reasons to make one, not the least of which if you solo you get an exp bonus with a group. I can't see this tactic not being used when SC goes live so I think the TC better deal with it now then not.
Old 09-19-2009, 01:21 AM

Why must the forums lie to me
Old 09-19-2009, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Its because you donate for your own pleasure and not for the bigger picture The difference a donation makes is to help the SWGemu community out to make a better system and such in which would improve everyone's enjoyment of the game when it comes live, if one has the financial ability to donate.

Thats what I think anyway The interruptions which are occurring are due to the discovery of things which, when fixed, will improve the server, hence one step closer to everyone's dreams. If it is said that people can't have x amount of characters, then it is valid to restrict it, and still have a testable environment for the achievement of everyone's goals and dreams. Even so, One can enjoy one square of chocolate as much or even more so, then the person who would divulge a whole block

Last edited by Wen Talross; 09-19-2009 at 01:26 AM.
Old 09-19-2009, 02:05 AM

Wen you're just coated in deep quotes, aren't you?
Old 09-19-2009, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phase View Post
Wen you're just coated in deep quotes, aren't you?
Sure am, quotes are beautiful
Old 09-19-2009, 02:13 AM

very sure, i have witnessed debugger, and it was only for about fifteen minutes and then it cleared up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobreeze View Post
You sure that wasn't the debugger?
Old 09-19-2009, 03:03 AM

Hmm the servers online - 28 users are online.
But im still stucking at conecting to galaxy-is it sure , that there isnt a bug too ?
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: