SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 55 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 05-28-2007, 09:39 AM

I saw NPCs levels are 5
But where are they? i cant see them on the server
Old 05-28-2007, 09:44 AM

I think people have a point here.
it was maybe a good start to test stuff with all people being Jedi. We had a lot of combat and did stress the server a lot too. But that is over, we have a quite stable core3. Now we have to concentrate on progress. Lets test all the other stuff, which means other combat profs and way much more things. i just come from the server and that is pretty hard to do at the moment.

From a personal standpoint it is even harder. Jedi killed the game for me in the first place (especially being a starter prof with the NGE). So i was very exited when i heard about the emu. Seeing so many Jedi reigns fear in me, that things get screwed again.

At that point i want to thank the Devs for their amaizing work /deepbow
Old 05-28-2007, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaykodroid View Post
I saw NPCs levels are 5
But where are they? i cant see them on the server
npc AI isn't finished yet.. they don't know how to get up. they luck basic behavor, don't have weapons, don't know how to taunt and no combat animantions...
Old 05-28-2007, 10:17 AM

i think guns work.
at the stresstest oru said he just forgot to put them in
Old 05-28-2007, 12:02 PM

uhh jedi skills..?

now that we can train skills and all that.. i kinda noticed that most jedi skills, doesnt work >.> as in.. i have the skills (skill sheet) but it says i'm not qualified to use it -_- which kinda defeats the purpose of getting the skills trained in the first place lol... just figured i'd post this.. dunno if the Devs noticed it or not tho
Old 05-28-2007, 12:47 PM
Seaseman
Administrator

Jedi is last priority. The moves aren't in yet because they aren't important.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaseme_eXiled View Post
Jedi is last priority. The moves aren't in yet because they aren't important.
That's probably the way it should be also because when the game hits live, nobody is going to have a Jedi for a longgg time.
Old 05-28-2007, 01:07 PM

yeah, i wonder if it will take more or less time then it did in real SWG for a player to unlock jedi
Old 05-28-2007, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasshic Stalker View Post
yeah, i wonder if it will take more or less time then it did in real SWG for a player to unlock jedi
Depends on how they do it. If it's hologrind then I'm sure there are still people who are gonna play nonstop and master as many professions as they can. Still though, it might take awhile for the holocrons to show up and what not, but who knows.

If a newer Jedi system is implemented, that is, one that nobody knows about, it might take awhile. If it is a system that has been used before, many people know how to get Jedi so it won't take too long.
Old 05-28-2007, 02:45 PM

If it was up to me, and lucky for most, it is not; I would implement the jedi system 6-9 months after going live. This would give time for a good stable economy to get started. PA's would have time to get established and the GCW would be in full swing. Perhaps space would also be open by then. This would ensure a steady stream of pilots into the equation and give artisans more options for crafting trees. Yeah, a good 6-9 months. Then... introduce the first holo; someplace dangerous, someplace unwelcoming.
Old 05-28-2007, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasshic Stalker View Post
Yeah well atm it would seem were going to have a Village system. But I believe the devs are going to make it possible so we can choose between the village and the holo system. They might even have an option to mix the 2.
Old 05-28-2007, 02:56 PM

Definitely have to wait for the Jedi system because everything in the game has to be established first, can't just run into the Jedi system.
Old 05-28-2007, 03:38 PM

RE:

Why not making many ways to get to jedi and put them for each player randomly? By this method no1 will unlock jedi the same way as others. The idea with 6-9 month is good.
Old 05-28-2007, 04:53 PM

Why don't you all discuss jedi in the Future Server Jedi Ideas forums and leave this forum to what its supposed to be.
Old 05-28-2007, 06:25 PM
Seaseman
Administrator

this isn't a Jedi discussion thread. Please keep on topic.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: