SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 1.22 average. Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekaika View Post
I'm gonna go ahead and lol again. And only for the simple reason that I marvel at the overt hilarious reaction by the horde from each and every development.

You guys should cool down...as fun as it is to go ape**** on a forum, it's not entirely productive, as said forum is inhabited by sheep who sometimes follow the loudest whistle.
thank you for stepping down, im 100% sure it will benefit the entire project almost instantly.
Old 04-30-2010, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fierce View Post
thank you for stepping down, im 100% sure it will benefit the entire project almost instantly.
lmao
Old 04-30-2010, 10:05 AM

Pi, you are a downie. Pure and simple. How in the WORLD could you compare that to this? This is a test center which wont even exist in 4-5 months. The developers are making incredible strides. One of the devs is a roomate of mine. I see his work on the OR constantly. A lot of you don't understand the hours put in to this game... free , non billable, 110% voluntary hours.

Get a grip you damned losers.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:40 AM

Im certainly not going to read 60+ pages of arguing and *****ing but it seems to me a whole **** load of people forgot this thing is free and is a Test center. Some of you people *****ing and moaning need to get a life.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:53 AM

well maybe you should read what the core issue was. the devs asked us to vote TWICE and we did. Both times favoring wipe by over 2/3 majority. then the devs decided not to do it. which is all fine and dandy free server blah blah blah and all. BUT there are valid points that them asking us for our input then ignoring it is very SOE'ish. Especially since they seemed to have listened to that minority that *****ed and whined and not the majority that would have liked to start fresh and test/play without the remnants of all those past bugs/exploits still present on server. Which was the point to the polls after all.
Old 04-30-2010, 10:56 AM

Exclamation

I'm with Vicious and Tonka on this one.

I loved SWG beta tested SWG and we had a wipe sure i was a bit disappointed but I got over it. Wipe or no wipe I wont be angry and that's how everyone here should feel. These people are dedicating a lot of their free time to resurrect this once beautiful game! Some of these people are I'm sure very busy and have families so quit all the whining and ****!

Please just remember these guys aren't being paid for this and this is all out of the good of star wars lets takes some lessons from our favorite film and not all fall to the darkside here, were all on this boat together lets make it sail fast and straight forward.

Hats off to the people of SWGemu, Thank you for doing what you are doing and don't listen to the trollers we all appreciate your work just not all of us have such an easy time saying such things. People get caught up in their selfishness quite easy.

Above all remember this is a FEKING GAME! Don't be angry and troll the people that work to bring us something we all want. Just have fun that's the point of games right?

Last edited by o0Syn; 04-30-2010 at 10:59 AM. Reason: stupid people
Old 04-30-2010, 11:09 AM

I love how anyone that doesn't agree with you is a troll/troller. Man, that term is thrown around more than QQ or lol these days.

That said, this does need to die. Sure I'm disappointed that we have to stick with a broken economy and duped items/credits (with nothing to prevent further dupes/dupers) for at least five months.

Personally I'm just going to hang out and try to enjoy it for a while longer and then just play something else. I really just wanted something to do in the game again, a clean slate, no jacked up economy and the thrill of starting anew. A lot of people didn't want that and, in the end, I respect their opinion.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:22 AM

whipe it and start again DEVS !
Old 04-30-2010, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonkatuff View Post
Pi, you are a downie. Pure and simple. How in the WORLD could you compare that to this? This is a test center which wont even exist in 4-5 months. The developers are making incredible strides. One of the devs is a roomate of mine. I see his work on the OR constantly. A lot of you don't understand the hours put in to this game... free , non billable, 110% voluntary hours.

Get a grip you damned losers.
My friend's cousin's roommate's brother's sister's son is also part of the dev team, and he says he doesn't know your roommate.

Dear lord man.

Though on a side note, it is kick ass what the developers are doing for the SWG project! Keep it up!
Old 04-30-2010, 11:42 AM

Quote:
"Wipe them out. All of them."
―Darth Sidious
I agree with Sidious!!!
Old 04-30-2010, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankyEdwards View Post
well maybe you should read what the core issue was. the devs asked us to vote TWICE and we did. Both times favoring wipe by over 2/3 majority. then the devs decided not to do it. which is all fine and dandy free server blah blah blah and all. BUT there are valid points that them asking us for our input then ignoring it is very SOE'ish. Especially since they seemed to have listened to that minority that *****ed and whined and not the majority that would have liked to start fresh and test/play without the remnants of all those past bugs/exploits still present on server. Which was the point to the polls after all.
i did and while a would prefer a wipe its not costing me anything so if they listen fine and if they dont then i can deal with it or move on til the final release but all these people complaining up a storm are going to be the same people on suncrusher the day of its opening happy as hell even thought they *****ed half the way there. No appreciation
Old 04-30-2010, 12:04 PM

I wonder if these forums will ever be clean of this drama. Though, as history has shown, the developers here evidently crave it so I doubt it.

For future reference to everyone here that are shocked at the outcome (of both the developers and the community), expect a lot more down the road. It's happened before, it'll happen again.

That's all I had to say on this so I will now return to my place at home.
/bo tran TG
Old 04-30-2010, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worlack View Post
I love how anyone that doesn't agree with you is a troll/troller. Man, that term is thrown around more than QQ or lol these days.
from wiki:
a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community

I think it applies they are being inflammatory to a topic that is stupid just let the devs do what they need to do to give us the best playing experience.

Like I said wipe or not I don't care I have no opinion!

You can't stop sploiters or dupers even with a fix there will still be a way to do it somehow. People always find ways to cheat

the end i am done here

Last edited by o0Syn; 04-30-2010 at 12:23 PM.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegataco View Post
When the hell is thread going to be closed? Doing harm and nothing more.
no staff has posted anything that needs backtracked, closed and deleted to cover the tracks on like before

till then...
Old 04-30-2010, 02:21 PM

cant we all just get along
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: