SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Announcements

Notices

Announcements Major Project Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 03:48 PM

I hope it's soon!! I'm eager to test OR full time!!
Old 09-09-2010, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauxrace View Post
rohypnol is a roofie, in case you didn't know.
Why would we wan't to know???
Old 09-09-2010, 04:46 PM
Dr G

I am eager to test but afraid that I will not be able to for a while. With all of the projects my classes are piling up on me I probably will not be able to play much until late November. Agh I wish OR had come out a month ago but I know that they are doing there best, just wish I could do more to help.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:39 PM

>.>

Ents aren't on the OR, so it can't be too soon right? I mean you could put it up without em, but what's the point of that? I noticed Group xp has been working for awhile now, that's pretty awesome.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:06 PM

I have a question, why won't SunCrusher be subscription based? I feel it definitely should be. I know I would be willing to pay 14$ or 20$ a month for a pre-cu subscription on v1.0. And im sure others would to to keep the game constantly updated and fixed. It would also give the developers more motivation right? Unless it can't be a subscription due to licensing or whatever... can someone answer this for me?
Old 09-09-2010, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmech View Post
I have a question, why won't SunCrusher be subscription based? I feel it definitely should be. I know I would be willing to pay 14$ or 20$ a month for a pre-cu subscription on v1.0. And im sure others would to to keep the game constantly updated and fixed. It would also give the developers more motivation right? Unless it can't be a subscription due to licensing or whatever... can someone answer this for me?
That would be illegal.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmech View Post
Like you said, it is illegal. The only reason they are able to make the EMU, is because its using the code that we already paid for, with our original disks. if the staff tried to make money from an SOE product, there would be much shaking of fists.

And as SOE has made clear, that it has NO intentions of rolling back the game to PreCu, then the EMU project, technically, isnt taking any money away from SOE. Nice loophole

But, you can certainly donate that money. If you can pay 15 bucks a month, great, much appreciated.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:11 PM

^^what they said.

pretty much, if the devs made it that way then it would be piracy, and im sure they know that
Old 09-10-2010, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyox View Post
>.>

Ents aren't on the OR, so it can't be too soon right? I mean you could put it up without em, but what's the point of that? I noticed Group xp has been working for awhile now, that's pretty awesome.
due to the fact that barely anyone is coming on during OR test times, they will be pushing OR any day now with or without alot of things.

i think its silly to do this as OR is in a sad state atm, but hey what can we do?
Old 09-10-2010, 10:30 AM

You were able to make an Ent when the OR went up for testing. idk if theyre broken since i havent been to a cantina.
Jedi are foreign sea mammals
Old 09-10-2010, 11:47 AM

If I could get more than a few hours notice, I would hop on the OR testing. Hell, send everyone an Email with times for the week, I would try to schedule my lunches around the test times If they did that!
Old 09-10-2010, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tienlung View Post
If I could get more than a few hours notice, I would hop on the OR testing. Hell, send everyone an Email with times for the week, I would try to schedule my lunches around the test times If they did that!
the OR is scheduled to go up this weekend. and the wipe to happen this weekend too.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:23 PM

proof?
Old 09-10-2010, 12:23 PM
Community Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTensify View Post
the OR is scheduled to go up this weekend. and the wipe to happen this weekend too.
I don't know where you heard that. There's no date or schedule for the OR release and wipe, though it may be put up for a public test session over the weekend.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex_ View Post
I don't know where you heard that. There's no date or schedule for the OR release and wipe, though it may be put up for a public test session over the weekend.
it was said earlier in this thread. does everyone just skip to the end of long threads or something?
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: