SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 07:58 PM

after the server hiccup I was able to access my old chars and delete others =)
Old 03-31-2009, 08:03 PM

Working now, at least for me
Old 03-31-2009, 08:12 PM

Its alive!!!

TY for your hard work and for fixing this so fast
Old 03-31-2009, 08:17 PM

This happened to two of my characters but my first one, before the Hard drive died, is good. Glad to hear cRush is working on it and thanks for the hard work.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:21 PM

<33333333333
I was expecting a longer wait.
Thank youu
Old 04-01-2009, 01:59 AM

Fixed here, i can login on both stuck chars now. And logout and reconnect to.

Thx for the fast and great job swgemu team! love ya!
Old 04-01-2009, 11:02 AM

bomb, i had 3 different versions of the same character because of this! now i can delete the clones. thanks dudes!
Old 04-01-2009, 12:52 PM

thx

so fast

hands free, the way to be.

Old 04-04-2009, 07:03 AM

I created new char yesterday but the bug didnt get meh!!!! Da forz is with meh i know it.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:17 PM

well... mines not so much as a character issue, but a login issue. she wont log in... it shows her as having all of her gear and such and i can easily enough start her login.... but i have waited for hours (overnight one time) and she will never connect to swg... i stop logging her in and open up one of my other toons and it takes about 20 seconds to get them in the game.... whats up with that?
Old 10-21-2009, 03:27 PM
SWGEmu Moderator
ManagerCommunity TeamDeveloperAdministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lareth87 View Post
well... mines not so much as a character issue, but a login issue. she wont log in... it shows her as having all of her gear and such and i can easily enough start her login.... but i have waited for hours (overnight one time) and she will never connect to swg... i stop logging her in and open up one of my other toons and it takes about 20 seconds to get them in the game.... whats up with that?
There is a server cap, its between 800 and 1000 instances logged, so leave your toon "connecting to the galaxy" and and you will get in, eventually...

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project
SWGEmu OR Project Status List... New Community Member FAQ... Bug Tracker... How to install SWGEmu...
Old 10-21-2009, 03:34 PM

This occurs to me occasionally. Usually once I start the log on process I quickly cancel it and then the second time i can enter the galaxy, this works unless you try in peak hours where there is a wait log.
Old 10-21-2009, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lareth87 View Post
Ive been having the same issue the last couple of days. I know, I know...there is a server cap and if you leave it connecting, you should get in eventually. But the key word there is EVENTUALLY. Ive left my character at "connecting to the galaxy" for several hours to all night long, and i havent been able to connect for several days now. Ive never had to wait for more than about 30 minutes or so, so im pretty sure something else is going on. Any ideas or similar situation???
Old 10-21-2009, 04:06 PM
SWGEmu Moderator
ManagerCommunity TeamDeveloperAdministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolverine3982 View Post
Ive been having the same issue the last couple of days. I know, I know...there is a server cap and if you leave it connecting, you should get in eventually. But the key word there is EVENTUALLY. Ive left my character at "connecting to the galaxy" for several hours to all night long, and i havent been able to connect for several days now. Ive never had to wait for more than about 30 minutes or so, so im pretty sure something else is going on. Any ideas or similar situation???
If you dont think its due the server cap, go to IRC SWGEMUsupport channel, and see if they know something more.

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project
SWGEmu OR Project Status List... New Community Member FAQ... Bug Tracker... How to install SWGEmu...
Old 10-21-2009, 04:08 PM

since that post is recent...

The server experianced a deadlock.... its fixed and should get in now
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: