SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 1.22 average. Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 11:51 AM

*opens the door*

You guys are still there? lol

*steps back then closes the door*
Old 04-28-2010, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanshark View Post
with all the flaws, this is still the closest thing to galaxies as i loved it. I can not express enough appreciation to the folks who work to bring this to life. Last time i checked, no one is being charged money to play...they could probably make great headway on this project if they shut it down for a few months to not have to deal with all the demands an operational server places on their time.

Thanks guys/gals for the work and the server...

Lanshark
this!
Old 04-28-2010, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kainzo View Post
No, we didn't. If they wanted to fix duping it could be done without a dB wipe. Their "fixing" was to disable banking terms ( the cause of duping ) which they could still do now.

In fact, wipe or not, they added NEW loot tables for us to explore.
Not NEW. Just changed.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonkatuff View Post
Not NEW. Just changed.
Is it the same as before the massive whining? No, they changed it and now its different, or i dont know, new.

What a senseless post. Crawl back under thy rock from whence ye came.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Is it the same as before the massive whining? No, they changed it and now its different, or i dont know, new.

What a senseless post. Crawl back under thy rock from whence ye came.
You make it sound like they added stuff. What is there to explore when damage is lowered or certain mobs dont drop items anymore? If anything , its the total opposite of exploring, because you already know whats there.

You are a retard, helmet , mouth piec, the whole 9.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonkatuff View Post
You make it sound like they added stuff. What is there to explore when damage is lowered or certain mobs dont drop items anymore? If anything , its the total opposite of exploring, because you already know whats there.

You are a retard, helmet , mouth piec, the whole 9.
If you spent half the time playing the game, as you do posting mindless garbage, you may actually enjoy yourself.

Despite it being changed to something you don't like, it still is considered new. Your bias in this situation affects your ability to reason.

Have fun
Old 04-28-2010, 12:15 PM

Quote:
If you spent half the time playing the game, as you do posting mindless garbage, you may actually enjoy yourself.

Despite it being changed to something you don't like, it still is considered new. Your bias in this situation affects your ability to reason.

Have fun

Please just shut the **** up flaming peoples posts ok? Everyone has there opinion so just shut up.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden Nar View Post
Please just shut the **** up flaming peoples posts ok? Everyone has there opinion so just shut up.
If everyone has their own opinion, am I not entitled to my own?

Cruel irony, I doth love thee.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:32 PM

Quote:

From what I can see you flame more peoples posts than add anything constructive.

Having your own opinion about the TOPIC is fine, and you should voice it.

But flaming individuals opinions and personal attacks because someone has a different opinion, are a waste of forum space, your not the only one but your one of them.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:35 PM

Quote:

Where did I say I didnt like it? I love the idea they are fixing loot.

You are just some punk ass kid who JUST signed up who is here to flame (I mean you are a fairy after all).

It still isnt new. They arent adding anything new lol.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailos View Post
From what I can see you flame more peoples posts than add anything constructive.

Having your own opinion about the TOPIC is fine, and you should voice it.

But flaming individuals opinions and personal attacks because someone has a different opinion, are a waste of forum space, your not the only one but your one of them.
If you refer back to previous posts, I provided information that even though there were no wipe, it would still offer some "new" content, ie different loot table, as previously stated by a developer, cRush.

The forums fly by fast, its understandable, I was merely integrating that message to the inflamed user.

As for flames, whoever jumped on me about it not being NEW but "different" is the person flaming needlessly.

A group of people sitting around shouting for no reason doesn't make sense, if you have information and it is possible to diverge their perspective, why not aid them?
Old 04-28-2010, 12:45 PM

What kind of drugs are you on? lol. It is NOT new content if nothing NEW is added. I mean instead of mobs dropping a max dmg 1450 T21, they will drop max dmg 750 T21s... is that new? No, its not. There is NOTHING additional being added.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:51 PM

It's a matter of perspective. Since there won't be overpowered guns dropping making WS crafter items useless, I would say that is "new" content. Despite you not liking the change, doesn't merit it useless.

Semantics.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:10 PM

wow, i hear lots of complains about a FREE game. Hours of time spent on programming a game the was destroyed by SOE on their own time. Im pretty sure most of you here complaining have not a clue what it has taken to even get this game to the playable point it is, but you sure ass hell study how to dupe, cheat and talk **** the entire way through the process. These guys arent SOE, they asked a simple question about a wipe that im sure they dreaded posting. For the Devs, thank you. done a hell of a job, for all you crybabies out there, leave... go play wow or star trek online. FLAME ON!!
Old 04-28-2010, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRush View Post
Anyone else notice that those screenshots that are supposedly evidence of a moderator "fixing" the polls actually show more votes being removed from no columns than yes columns? I don't have moderator access to the forums, so can't really see what options are available there, but the difference between the two screenshots is very minimal lol. We are talking about 2-3 votes being removed. Hardly evidence to call things a conspiracy.
those were my screenshots. while im not even one who cares all that much about a wipe, its 100% shows something weird.

and its not even about the missing votes. the problem is, it basicly shows 20 votes in a row for a 15% answer in the span of less than a minute. actually 19 more votes were cast, one removed from here, put there..but 20 were put into option c.
something that cannot happen legitimately.

the odds of rolling a 6 on a die is slightly greater than 16%, so even better than 'option c'. see if you can roll 5 in a row let alone 20. will never happen. you could try for years and never hit 7 in a row.

i realize that isn't exactly the same thing but in a poll with that big of a sample size, its just impossible to happen, even if it were a 75% majority answer let alone one that was below 15%
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: