SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Developer Chat Logs

Notices

Developer Chat Logs Once a month, on the second Saturday, at 7PM EST, we will hold an open Developer discussion on IRC. The logs from these chats will be posted here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 03:01 PM

Yeah I am aware of the staff shortage over the next month a break they well deserve though. I'll just sit in my cave and prey for a server crash haha.

I suppose my main concern is over the past few months the project has gained a great amount of momentum and publicity... I would hate to see a common problem like the rubber band box discourage incoming players.
Old 12-05-2009, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by busboybud View Post
Yeah I am aware of the staff shortage over the next month a break they well deserve though. I'll just sit in my cave and prey for a server crash haha.

I suppose my main concern is over the past few months the project has gained a great amount of momentum and publicity... I would hate to see a common problem like the rubber band box discourage incoming players.
Heh, yeah.

I wouldn't worry too much about new players, considering that there are so many potentially waiting for news of completion (or close to it). The problem seems to be more with a misconception that the server is a perfectly stable environment right now, than the server's problem's themselves. I'm not trying to blame anyone, but people should probably be warning their friends about what they're going to encounter.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by busboybud View Post

I haven't logged on because of the rubberbanding issue. None the less the devs are doing a great job. I just hoped the next time i login I dont run into the same issue.
Old 12-08-2009, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pred View Post
I haven't logged on because of the rubberbanding issue. None the less the devs are doing a great job. I just hoped the next time i login I dont run into the same issue.
Yeah, I noticed cept on sat/sun we're not even reaching login cap... like now, unless the cap really fluxuates... but there hasnt been any "server full" whining for awhile anyway..

I hope they enjoy a little time away... they deserve it..
Old 12-13-2009, 09:49 PM

Yea, this his hit me so hard. Im looking at rubberbanding about 80% of the time I play. If I want to travel some where it takes me about 5 min to crawl from the ticket terminal to the droid.
Old 12-13-2009, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisoi View Post
Yea, this his hit me so hard. Im looking at rubberbanding about 80% of the time I play. If I want to travel some where it takes me about 5 min to crawl from the ticket terminal to the droid.
CORRECTION: 10 min to crawl from terminal to droid.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: