SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Test Center Updates

Notices

Test Center Updates Updates to the Test Center will be posted here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2009, 11:26 AM

Tell me what city have EST and i can convert it over to GMT for everyone so they get it.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:28 AM

Toronto and most if not all of Eastern US
Old 09-13-2009, 11:30 AM

Ok EST (toronto) are 5 hours behind GMT. So in sweden that is GMT+1 EST is 6 hours behind.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:33 AM

Good to hear. Thanks for the hard work guys.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobreeze View Post
If CET is 1 hour ahead of London and EST is 5 hours behind London. That makes a difference of 6 hours.

1800-0600=1200

LMGTFY
Quote:
Ok EST (toronto) are 5 hours behind GMT. So in sweden that is GMT+1 EST is 6 hours behind.
???
Old 09-13-2009, 11:37 AM

Quote:
???
I just added Toronto to my phone and its 6 hours behind my time zone which is GMT +1 and sense London is GMT 0 it makes it 5 hours behind them..
Old 09-13-2009, 11:43 AM

Which is exactly what I said like two posts earlier.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:47 AM

Quote:
thats cool lol
Old 09-13-2009, 11:50 AM

hhaha I know I love it.
Old 09-13-2009, 12:06 PM

just got back on to see the status yesterday, looks like a checked just at the right time!
Old 09-13-2009, 12:15 PM

This is the update that defines both game and the character of the community. Finally, no more of those duel spammers loaded down with blue frog crap.

I have very high expectations for how its going to be now. I can't even imagine how psyched some of the crafters are going to be.
Old 09-13-2009, 12:17 PM

NO Mounts ... Transportation

since there will be no mounts in the recent update
click here for update info

good to invest in scout (terrain negotiation & burst run efficiency, and mask scent to prevent/avoid aggro)
Old 09-13-2009, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fettman View Post
Hmmm well that kind of sucks so those of us who dont play on the TC and want to have more to do with the code have to wait months to actually get into the latest code... May I ask why the developers time was taken from the OR To do this patch, for the TC that will endup being whiped anyway? Sorry not being a smartass or what not but it seems like an aweful waste of time and resources to take the Dev's from such a big project and such an integral one to the community as a whole as the OR seems to be, to work on the old to update the TC which will make the players grind their butts off now only to endup loosing all that work when the OR is done and the TC is inevitably whiped again...

Would it not have been a better use of time and resources of the Dev Team to work only on the OR, then patch the TC With that instead? From the date on the last Bi-Weekly its been 3 months or so already now those of us who dont play on the TC Or dont want to have to wait months more?

I am sorry but I for one cannot be anything but dissapointed in this update, while i do appreciate the worl the devs did on this patch, I am let down by the fact that all those of us who want to develop rather then play on Nova have to wait who knows how long to be able to.

Seems that I did the enviroment setups for no reason...
It's a test center dude. None of us have been expecting to be able to fully develop our characters until 1.0. Wipes happen, so deal with it.
Old 09-13-2009, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegataco View Post
It's a test center dude. None of us have been expecting to be able to fully develop our characters until 1.0. Wipes happen, so deal with it.
i think he ment develop the game, not his char lol
Old 09-13-2009, 01:29 PM
President
ManagerDeveloperAdministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fettman View Post
Hmmm well that kind of sucks so those of us who dont play on the TC and want to have more to do with the code have to wait months to actually get into the latest code... May I ask why the developers time was taken from the OR To do this patch, for the TC that will endup being whiped anyway? Sorry not being a smartass or what not but it seems like an aweful waste of time and resources to take the Dev's from such a big project and such an integral one to the community as a whole as the OR seems to be, to work on the old to update the TC which will make the players grind their butts off now only to endup loosing all that work when the OR is done and the TC is inevitably whiped again...

Would it not have been a better use of time and resources of the Dev Team to work only on the OR, then patch the TC With that instead? From the date on the last Bi-Weekly its been 3 months or so already now those of us who dont play on the TC Or dont want to have to wait months more?

I am sorry but I for one cannot be anything but dissapointed in this update, while i do appreciate the worl the devs did on this patch, I am let down by the fact that all those of us who want to develop rather then play on Nova have to wait who knows how long to be able to.

Seems that I did the enviroment setups for no reason...
*Sniff* I smell Quadroplex. Nothing is stopping you from developing except yourself, so just develop, but don't come here and act like an entitled juvenile who isn't getting what he wants right now. *Stamps Feet in nerd rage*

Kyle (previously mustangcoupe69)
Launchpad Enhanced: Making client setup simple <-- This fixes 99% of problems. Use it.
Client Setup Guide

Last edited by Kyle; 09-13-2009 at 01:31 PM.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: