SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 55 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 06-21-2007, 11:25 PM

OVerall progress.... LEVEL A BILLION!!!! out of a total TRILLION GAJILLION LEVELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice system though, with those levels... is level 10 assumed to be 100% complete!? maybe the level system isnt so great... stick with percentages, or parts per million. ever read the analysis on a bottle of water? So2 20 ppm.... ppm ..... ppm..... pippum.. thats how you say it. pippum... pippum... pippum... loses its meaning after a while. did it ever have a meaning? anyways. yeah. i like the levels, theyre graet. you need to add a bunch of stuff like, gaming and funocity and stuff like that. dont you dare get onto the jedi subject, jer86! oh no dont you dare. tsk tsk you dirty boy. *slashes you all with lightsaber*. a purple one. i like it. double bladed too, but the second blade is set to kill the ssi-ruuk or whatever the hell they were called, so really it has no effect on anything else. HORRAY FOR THE INVADERS OF SWG. what is the technical name of that galaxy anyways? or the galaxy where the ssi-ruuk came from!? wow. pfft. milky way all the way!
Chuck Norris appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this "glitch," Norris replied, "That's no glitch."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Teh J
Old 06-21-2007, 11:30 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jer86 View Post
OVerall progress.... LEVEL A BILLION!!!! out of a total TRILLION GAJILLION LEVELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice system though, with those levels... is level 10 assumed to be 100% complete!? maybe the level system isnt so great... stick with percentages, or parts per million. ever read the analysis on a bottle of water? So2 20 ppm.... ppm ..... ppm..... pippum.. thats how you say it. pippum... pippum... pippum... loses its meaning after a while. did it ever have a meaning? anyways. yeah. i like the levels, theyre graet. you need to add a bunch of stuff like, gaming and funocity and stuff like that. dont you dare get onto the jedi subject, jer86! oh no dont you dare. tsk tsk you dirty boy. *slashes you all with lightsaber*. a purple one. i like it. double bladed too, but the second blade is set to kill the ssi-ruuk or whatever the hell they were called, so really it has no effect on anything else. HORRAY FOR THE INVADERS OF SWG. what is the technical name of that galaxy anyways? or the galaxy where the ssi-ruuk came from!? wow. pfft. milky way all the way!
Lay of the crack plz lol
Old 06-22-2007, 03:16 AM

im guessing we are about to have a huge update... unless that is they have been updating the game w/o announcing it. havent been on TC so i cant tell what progress is being made. but i assume we are getting something big soon. which would explain why we havent heard anything in quite a few days
Old 06-22-2007, 04:12 AM
Administrator
DeveloperAdministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis8908 View Post
im guessing we are about to have a huge update... unless that is they have been updating the game w/o announcing it. havent been on TC so i cant tell what progress is being made. but i assume we are getting something big soon. which would explain why we havent heard anything in quite a few days
mmm
Old 06-22-2007, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
mmm
mmm?
Old 06-22-2007, 04:42 AM

Candy?
Old 06-22-2007, 04:54 AM

man I can't wait for this to come out. Power to the Emu \(^.^)/
Old 06-22-2007, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis8908 View Post
No, I don't think that is right. If you don't know, college finals just finished recently, and if I am correct most/some of these guys are in college and cannot work on the server when they have finals to study for. They definitely didn't get to level they are now by skipping on finals and putting external projects before their primary goals.
Old 06-22-2007, 11:48 AM

I understand it might be different in some areas, but most college finals would have been the first or second week of May.
Old 06-22-2007, 01:33 PM

Nah... it's Summer Break dude!! Party hearty!!! Get drunk, get high, get laid!! Then get back to work... cracks the whip!

You guys are my heroes.
Old 06-22-2007, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagetheRage View Post
I understand it might be different in some areas, but most college finals would have been the first or second week of May.
Summer school.
Old 06-22-2007, 10:01 PM
Seaseman
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagetheRage View Post
Firstly, You're making a generalization. Alot of the team doesn't live in North America and live in completely different cultures. Things are different over seas. There will be a farely large update soon.
Old 06-22-2007, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaseme_eXiled View Post
Firstly, You're making a generalization. Alot of the team doesn't live in North America and live in completely different cultures. Things are different over seas. There will be a farely large update soon.
Cool! Thanks for the heads up too!
Old 06-23-2007, 08:23 AM

Are groups actually avaliable in the Emu yet, sorry for the question but i can't get on at the moment and last time i checked they weren't...
Old 06-23-2007, 08:33 AM
Seaseman
Administrator

They will be part of the update.