SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Test Center Updates

Notices

Test Center Updates Updates to the Test Center will be posted here.

Old 09-24-2010, 05:28 PM

I could Place a factory in put in resources but could not access my schematic when I accessed the schematic slot.

For all that is made real in this age of descending Where heroes leave naught but the iron ring of their names From bardic throats I stand in this silent heart Yearning the fading beat Of lives fallen to dust And the sifting whisper Proclaims glory's passing As the songs fail In dwindling echoes
Old 09-24-2010, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer45 View Post
I could Place a factory in put in resources but could not access my schematic when I accessed the schematic slot.
Log out, log back in. It'll work.
Old 09-24-2010, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabidgerbil38 View Post
I cant seem to log into Mantis or create a new account, I think i saw something about an IRC channel that i could go to but i cant seem to find that post anymore and a quick search led me nowhere, if anyone can help guide me to where I need to go to resolve this I would really appreciate it.

anyways the only bug other than a little bit of hopper access issues I've had is, that I wont receive tickets at the starport in Mos Eisley. It still takes my credits and gives me the message that says I finished the transaction, i just don't receive the ticket so the ticket collector wont let me fly.
http://swgemu.com/forums/irc.php

Then join #swgsupport
Old 09-24-2010, 06:19 PM
SWGEmu Moderator
ManagerCommunity TeamDeveloperAdministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreCU_or_JarJar_Gets_it View Post
http://swgemu.com/forums/irc.php

Then join #swgsupport
No use going to support with that problem...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAfirehawk View Post
We are having registration problems on Mantis right now....hope to have it fixed this weekend or sooner.

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project
SWGEmu OR Project Status List... New Community Member FAQ... Bug Tracker... How to install SWGEmu...
Old 09-24-2010, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer45 View Post
I can put the Schematic in my wearables factory, but i can put resources in.
Old 09-24-2010, 06:41 PM
SWGEmu Moderator
ManagerCommunity TeamDeveloperAdministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakev View Post
I can put the Schematic in my wearables factory, but i can put resources in.
Try to relog.

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project
SWGEmu OR Project Status List... New Community Member FAQ... Bug Tracker... How to install SWGEmu...
Old 09-24-2010, 08:56 PM

I can't download the data to a crafting session from my data pad, specifically the high tech camp schematic. I have relogged and still no luck.
Old 09-24-2010, 09:40 PM

I cant get any neutronium steel.
Old 09-25-2010, 12:56 AM
QA Community Tester Team

I had one thing I noticed and wondering if anyone remembers. I made a bunch of backpacks to put on the wall for resources. I THOUGHT I remembered being able to label them back in the day. Was that for ALL backpack types or only certain ones? Wondering if this is a bug or not.

Also, placed a solar generator at a place that was supposedly 82%, put it down and turned it on and went to select something from the hopper and page was blank. Surveyed again and double checked and then sampled, and yes it was there and it was good stuff. Had to open and close hoppers on a couple as it would not let me take the stuff in there, so closed the box and reopened and suddenly it let me take it. I did notice too that the large ones were not holding too many resources. Seemed I remember seeing capacity at only 10k, is that correct? I cannot check it now as it is offline but... just wondering.

Still having a problem with the structure boxes. I did seem to notice that large generic style 2 is having a problem with that. I placed another today and found it in the same spot as the day before, which appears to be underneath the structure. The regular one, Large Generic house, was just fine.

I also noticed that I totally turned off all the building waypoints except a couple, but every time I logged back in, it had them turned back on. I finally deleted them.

I also had some troubles loading some patterns into the crafter, I put it down to lag and I exited and retried and it worked.

My merchant tents placed and everything seemed to work on those but could not get vendors to put in them to see if those worked as well.

City terminals did not seem to be working at least as I could see unless I was doing something wrong.

Got my factories placed but ran out of time for trying them out.

I so hope this will be put into game soon. This will make a HUGE difference in how we all play the game and I believe will bring in some new people.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:01 AM

the OR is cheapo its easy i like the other nova better
Old 09-25-2010, 01:09 AM

i wish youd either leave the OR up all day ( some of us work during the day ) or bring nova back up for the evening?

so far i got to test the OR for about 45 min ..
Old 09-25-2010, 01:39 AM

Guess people just don't want to see the emu be completed or close to it....and think "Nova" is a permanent, fully functional game with all the features....

TC stands for?
Old 09-25-2010, 01:46 AM
QA Community Tester Team

Well, not nearly all the features. A lot of things missing yet and will take some time to work them out. Just need some patience around here and it will eventually pan out. I don't want them being rushed into putting out inferior stuff because people are badgering them. They are doing an awesome job and need to be commended for what they are doing.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trooperP View Post
i wish youd either leave the OR up all day ( some of us work during the day ) or bring nova back up for the evening?

so far i got to test the OR for about 45 min ..
They left the OR up for two days soon enough it will go up full time.
Old 09-25-2010, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoseHead View Post
They left the OR up for two days soon enough it will go up full time.
you mean the early afternoon of 2 days ? wasnt up last night .. isnt up now ... did you even read my post ?

some of you are so interested in flaming each other i dont think you even READ the posts ...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: