SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 1.80 average. Display Modes
Old 10-21-2009, 07:59 AM

Quote:
You abuse it, see you in three months. Abuse it again, see you never.
Nice words but I've just seen Ashur IG yesterday...isnt that guy who used speedhack?

Someone told me your are IRL friend...and what I remember he is the first guy who unlocked jedi...

Can you tell us more about that?
Old 10-21-2009, 08:08 AM
SWGEmu Moderator
ManagerCommunity TeamDeveloperAdministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by xender View Post
Nice words but I've just seen Ashur IG yesterday...isnt that guy who used speedhack?

Someone told me your are IRL friend...and what I remember he is the first guy who unlocked jedi...

A screen shot would be nice.

And i see you have been with us for a long, long time, so you know much about this project its community and developers.

I'm so glad that someone of your expertise decided to question and criticize a person of little or no importance like cRush. After all he is just one of the Developers.

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project
SWGEmu OR Project Status List... New Community Member FAQ... Bug Tracker... How to install SWGEmu...
Old 10-21-2009, 09:54 AM
Retired Game Master

Quote:

If you have seen Ashur in game (since he voluntarily took his 3 month ban), please report it immediately to #swgemusupport so that a GM can address the issue, verify his presence and take the appropriate actions. Posting this here now where no action can be taken is just adding to the drama and rumor mill.

Game MasterFONT=Arial]

[/FONT] SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.

[19:31] <+stevedeath> I am currently being held hostage by an invisible force. He wants one million in US currency, and a plane to Havana. He calls himself: The Box.
<serpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa><s erpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa> </serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa>
Old 10-21-2009, 09:57 AM
SWGEmu Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentkaa View Post
If you have seen Ashur in game (since he voluntarily took his 3 month ban), please report it immediately to #swgemusupport so that a GM can address the issue, verify his presence and take the appropriate actions. Posting this here now where no action can be taken is just adding to the drama and rumor mill.
Ashur was unbanned for some hours before taking the volunteer ban. must been between the bans when he was seen.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:06 AM

Location: In your browser, eating your cookies. (Dundee, Scotland, UK)
Quote:

Wow thats amazing, cRush is friends with Ashur in RL even though they only know each other over the forums and cRush is in America when Ashur lives in Norway.

Also Ashur was unbanned for a brief period of time "yesterday", in that time he deleted his jedi toon and must of logged in on one of his alts (named Ashur/Ashor/Ashcraft as seen in a screenshot earlier in the thread)

Client Upgrade (Screenshot Folder & Permanently Set your FPS)
Old 10-21-2009, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uli View Post
Wow thats amazing, cRush is friends with Ashur in RL even though they only know each other over the forums and cRush is in America when Ashur lives in Norway.
Psh you've got no faith in magic!

Besides, if Ash wanted to log on the TC, I don't think he would use his name right now.