SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Bi-Weekly Updates

Notices

Bi-Weekly Updates Bi-Weekly Updates are SWGEmu's cornerstone updates, posted every two weeks.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 04:17 PM

Nice work again, good update as always keep it up mates we are all routing for the Emu
Enlist at
http://combinesglory.guildlaunch.com...php?gid=111734

Old 11-18-2009, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kateb Ibliss View Post
Nice update guys!
Indeed.Good job.

Quote:
Of course, that makes no sense if you don't have an Imperial Breast Crackdown Team to uphold the law...
Old 11-19-2009, 03:17 PM

on the afk rules, i want to get something cleared up, if you are on 2 characters, but one is afk, and in your camp, thats close by, like let's say a medic, or entertainer, for healing, is it allowed?

i mean, not heal during combat, but like if your questing, and instead of having to go back to a nearby city to heal, can you use your alt for healing in your own camp?

Old 11-19-2009, 03:38 PM
Retired Game Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghy View Post
on the afk rules, i want to get something cleared up, if you are on 2 characters, but one is afk, and in your camp, thats close by, like let's say a medic, or entertainer, for healing, is it allowed?

i mean, not heal during combat, but like if your questing, and instead of having to go back to a nearby city to heal, can you use your alt for healing in your own camp?
Perfectly acceptable.

Game MasterFONT=Arial]

[/FONT] SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.

[19:31] <+stevedeath> I am currently being held hostage by an invisible force. He wants one million in US currency, and a plane to Havana. He calls himself: The Box.
<serpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa><s erpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa> </serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa>
Old 11-19-2009, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowViper View Post
I still remember the 15th of November 06 like it was yesterday. Here we are 3 years later..... well done! Grats gangs.... a dream, is now a reality.

Hey Smed, is that bet still going?
Has it been that long? I could of swore it was last year or something...

its amazing how much the emu has progressed since then.

LONG LIVE SWGEMU

Old 11-19-2009, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentkaa View Post
Perfectly acceptable.
afk sampling and grinding entertainer xp afk is also allowed, right? or did i get it wrong? (i know its frowned upon, but i have seen many afk ents in the cantinas, but i still thought it might be good to0 check)

Old 11-20-2009, 08:51 AM
Retired Game Master

Quote:
afk sampling and grinding entertainer xp afk is also allowed, right? or did i get it wrong? (i know its frowned upon, but i have seen many afk ents in the cantinas, but i still thought it might be good to0 check)
AFK entertainer grinding - perfectly acceptable
AFK artisan sampling - perfectly acceptable

Game MasterFONT=Arial]

[19:31] <+stevedeath> I am currently being held hostage by an invisible force. He wants one million in US currency, and a plane to Havana. He calls himself: The Box.
<serpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa><s erpentkaa><serpentkaa><serpentkaa> </serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa></serpentkaa>
Old 11-20-2009, 11:51 AM

ya i still cant believe we have really gotten this far! its amazing what people can do when they work together!

much love,

skyler!
Old 11-20-2009, 09:41 PM

awesome work devs!!!! can't wait for the OR to be done....and then on to version 1.0!!!!
Old 11-21-2009, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpentkaa View Post
AFK entertainer grinding - perfectly acceptable
AFK artisan sampling - perfectly acceptable
alright, so, if i got 2 chars, can i grind both at the same time, like 1 sampling resources and semi-afk (still on the computer, but maybe minimizing to do something else, while afk-grinding entertainer on the other?)

or one char grinding xp doing quests, while sampling resources on the other, and being semi-afk? just want to make sure im not doing anything wrong, heh

Old 11-23-2009, 11:55 AM
Retired Game Master

Quote:
alright, so, if i got 2 chars, can i grind both at the same time, like 1 sampling resources and semi-afk (still on the computer, but maybe minimizing to do something else, while afk-grinding entertainer on the other?)

or one char grinding xp doing quests, while sampling resources on the other, and being semi-afk? just want to make sure im not doing anything wrong, heh
Neither of those scenarios are against the rules. However, due to the cap, there is a request to not AFK grind both your toons at the same time. This is just a consideration for others who want to play. It is preventing others who want to actively play and test from playing on the server.

Game MasterFONT=Arial]

Old 11-23-2009, 01:58 PM

5 years later and yet this project still goes on one Bi-Weekly Update at a time. Good job.

4 years ago of 11/15/05 is what i always remember.

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music...
If you're part of the 2% that stayed with Metal, put this in your signature. :P +1

SWG Retired Veteran
Old 11-29-2009, 10:36 AM

yeah nice update liking the video also
Old 12-01-2009, 01:47 PM

Thumbs up

Awesome guys keep up the work

I plaid this game for SOE in its second round of Beta testers so I've been with this game forever and feel so attached to the way it was when it first came around it will be great to one day play like that again
Old 12-01-2009, 07:26 PM

Shouldn't there be a new update by now?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: