Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Announcements

Notices

Announcements Major Project Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 08:56 PM
marsu-1

i need CH i wanted this job
Old 09-04-2010, 12:14 AM

Location: Las Vegas, NV or HELLHOLE USA as i call it. Originally from Washington state.
Kudos, Murdered... might I add, if you want, leoten has gobs more negative statements on these forums that should be deleted after he's banned. He or she is a cancerous oozing pustule who longs to tear down anything remotely supported by a fanbase.
This leoten person seems to long for confrontation, or attention, or maybe both. Someone just didn't get enuf from mommy or daddy time. It's just too bad we all have to suffer this person's constant negativity and rudeness.

Advice to leoten:

Don't look a gift-horse in the mouth, oh and... seek lots of therapy!

Advice to EmU:

Ban this cancerous oozing pustule of wasted space.
Old 09-04-2010, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMe View Post
This leoten person seems to long for confrontation, or attention, or maybe both. Someone just didn't get enuf from mommy or daddy time. It's just too bad we all have to suffer this person's constant negativity and rudeness.
So basically this BOY is a Troll and an AssHat

Ya ive not been here long but I really love these EMU guys for all they have done and hate anyone that feels that their here only to play.

Its called a TC or Test Center after all.

Bow to the Almighty EMU TEAM!
Old 09-04-2010, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered View Post
So basically this BOY is a Troll and an AssHat

Ya ive not been here long but I really love these EMU guys for all they have done and hate anyone that feels that their here only to play.

Its called a TC or Test Center after all.

Bow to the Almighty EMU TEAM!
Seems to be a troll, if you search their post history it's nothing but negative comments in update threads.

Saber Trails Enhanced Mod | SWGEmu YouTube Videos
Maximus | Mona | Mau
<DOOM>
Old 09-04-2010, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniMe View Post
Kudos, Murdered... might I add, if you want, leoten has gobs more negative statements on these forums that should be deleted after he's banned. He or she is a cancerous oozing pustule who longs to tear down anything remotely supported by a fanbase.

Advice to leoten:

Don't look a gift-horse in the mouth, oh and... seek lots of therapy!

Advice to EmU:

Ban this cancerous oozing pustule of wasted space.

HERE HERE!!!!!!!! I agree whole heartedly
Old 09-04-2010, 01:32 AM

i stopped playing for a few months due to my computer being wrecked but as soon as i got it up and running the first thing i clicked was the launchpad to play. my friend told me about the wipe and i couldnt believe it at first so i checked this thread. hopefully the OR comes out as soon as you say it is. and hopefully the OR dramatically speeds up the event of 1.0 coming out.

as the wipe happens, the great race to the best resources will start.
Old 09-04-2010, 01:39 AM

I'm still playing even if there will be a wipe, I hit Master Artisan yesterday.
Old 09-04-2010, 02:01 AM

meh i dont find the need to play unless your PvPing right now
Old 09-04-2010, 09:53 AM

This all looks really good and I'm looking forward how this emu is making progress. Take your time guys. You're on a very good way. I did miss the chance to play SWG when it was at the Pre-Cu status and I'm now happy that I can catch up to this time with this emu.

I thank you for this.
Old 09-04-2010, 11:07 AM

any news on when the wipe will be? has it happened already? I haven't been on in a few days

thanks!
Old 09-04-2010, 11:38 AM
Communications Team Manager
CommunicationsManagerAdministrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by staticstorm View Post
any news on when the wipe will be? has it happened already? I haven't been on in a few days

thanks!
It hasn't been done yet as we are trying to put more things into the OR so everybody has something to test, ie Entertainers and some other stuff.

The goal is still early September so maybe next weekend. The actual content in the OR is more important than a date, but we are darn close to a TC: Nova wipe

Former SWG Carbineer Correspondent from pre-CU through the NGE
Iebas Feania on Chilastra Master Architect/Carbineer/Creature Handler

| SWGEmu FAQ | A Newbie's Guide to SWGEmu! | Launchpad Enhanced | How to be a SWGEmu Beta Tester | Profession Forums |
SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.

Old 09-04-2010, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAfirehawk View Post
but we are darn close to a TC: Nova wipe
Woo Hoo!
Old 09-05-2010, 02:16 AM
Diktator

Quote:
It hasn't been done yet as we are trying to put more things into the OR so everybody has something to test, ie Entertainers and some other stuff.

The goal is still early September so maybe next weekend. The actual content in the OR is more important than a date, but we are darn close to a TC: Nova wipe
Very wise approaching. Though the OR you put to test a couple weeks was pretty good add as much content as it is possible before Nova wipe is very clever.

You devs are making a damm good work. To be peple that code in their free time is amazing how good are you doing.

Keep up the good work guys!!!!
Old 09-05-2010, 06:40 PM

Quote:

I Read maybe next weekend, I sure hope so.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:34 PM

Quote:

I believe this is the quote you are referring to, although I'd hardly peg it as any kind if definity regarding OR implementation.
Closed Thread