SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 55 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 12-18-2008, 03:45 PM

They will be one of the very last things to be implemented.
Old 12-18-2008, 05:16 PM

^ Yea, they were on TC once wayyyy back in the alpha days (approx jan 2007) and (this isnt me) "To many people played as jedi" and so they removed it to make the other classes actually have people to test it with.

Anyways, dont expect it back till a few months, weeks, or days before v1 hits.

Anyways (back on topic), it cool to see how its changed from Jan 2007..defintly has gotten a lot better
Old 12-21-2008, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isshyn View Post
we are all assuming that everyone is going to go Jedi. Remember that pre-cu was 4-5 years ago. We have all grown up. Some people now have jobs and more responsibility, meaning that they won't grind for months on end to be some alpha class.

I won't have the time to grind out Jedi, I'm sticking to a pvp toon and a CH toon, and have as much fun as possible. I reckon alot of older players will do the same.
I'm with this chap on this one, I know I don't have the time and many ex-players I know don't either.
Old 12-21-2008, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobino View Post
I'm with this chap on this one, I know I don't have the time and many ex-players I know don't either.
I will try and make the time for my jedi.. i miss it that much but between all the stuff i have to do i might not have time for it

Oh well when v1.0 comes out I might be able to have some time

Avault <TFO>
Pistoleer/Smuggler Extraordinaire!

Based in Freedom, Talus on the Valcyn server

http://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16588 Gizmo's FRS idea
http://swgemuservers.com/precuscrapb...802/index.html Pre-9 Jedi Skills

Nirnus on Zune Social
Old 12-23-2008, 02:57 PM

Progress has been amazing. I remember the first stress test lol sitting at MO with out sabers.
/cry.

But guys were getting there. Everyday we make progress. We have an amazing team and an amazing community. Iv been with this project from the beginning, and I plan to be with it in the end. Keep up the good works guys. Also happy holidays to all!

SWGEmu Encourges The"Less QQ More Pew Pew"Policy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
DO proceed to eat cookies and drink milk. Statistically 83.77% of players are able to deal with 'DB Shock' (TM) better after a serving of milk and cookies.
| SWGEmu FAQ | A Newbie's Guide to SWGEmu! | SWGEmu Client Setup Guide | Launchpad Enhanced | How to be a SWGEmu Beta Tester | Profession Forums | |
Old 12-24-2008, 08:09 AM

Happy Christmas to everyone!
Me too i'm going to find some time to grind a jedi...(it may be a little hard if i play 4 hours at week but... XD).
Keep up with the good work team of developers
Old 12-24-2008, 03:01 PM

Keep up the great work guys.
Your progress amazes me.

Happy Holidays!
Old 12-25-2008, 11:44 PM

Very nice to have a team that likes to keep the community this up to date. It is truely a rarity in the business and not having to speculate surely helps keep the forums civil. Thanks to all involved... wish i was smart enuf to help
Old 12-26-2008, 10:02 AM

As said in the previous posts, keep up the good work. The progress has been incredible and with every update I feel like coming closer to the state of happiness I had while playing SWG - before it was all messed up.

I still think that SWG is the best MMPORPG ever made (when you look at it as a whole, not just the individual aspects like PvP or such). And you help ressurecting that greatness back to the way it was before.
<CM>
Old 12-26-2008, 03:33 PM

COOL to bad cause im not an programmer/coder to help ya out AMAZING EVERYTHING WILL BE DONE SHORTLY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! DO NOT LET US DOWN OR I WILL COME TO UR GUYS HOUSE WITH AN RIFLE! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

P.S:i think this:as more members that are working it will be finished much more faster!I suggest asking for help from many other people im sure it will work
GOOD WORK I ADMIRE UR WORK!
P.S:is this a bug?:While i was at the entrance at harbor i get in/out of the car rapiditly near the red thing and i remain stuck i called for help and tried many things as jumping but when i dismised my vehicle i escaped from stuckness
Old 12-27-2008, 03:32 AM

12-22-2008, 01:07 AM

Hobino
Private

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isshyn
we are all assuming that everyone is going to go Jedi. Remember that pre-cu was 4-5 years ago. We have all grown up. Some people now have jobs and more responsibility, meaning that they won't grind for months on end to be some alpha class.

I won't have the time to grind out Jedi, I'm sticking to a pvp toon and a CH toon, and have as much fun as possible. I reckon alot of older players will do the same.

With the financial crisis, I think if I can still keep my job, I'll employ an ex Nike sweat shop to grind for me
Old 01-07-2009, 02:28 PM
Forum Moderator

Think we could get or a more recent update?
Old 01-07-2009, 09:57 PM

I was just thinking the same thing - why the lack of "last edited by" messages?
Old 01-08-2009, 10:05 AM
Tier 2 Support & Support Supervisor
Community Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KroniK View Post
Think we could get or a more recent update?
Stay tuned to the Dev Chat this Saturday... I am sure there will be plenty of information to be provided by the Dev's.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:24 AM

well this is prob not the right place for this post but im new and cant hold back my excitement i came across this webpage after being board for a long time playing eve wow etc and i was amazed what i was reading on the front page my heart started pounding and could not beleave my luck maybee the odd tear drop too but at first instance after reading lots of the forums etc i was under the impreasion it will still take a long time to complete but after haveing the best sleep ever dreaming of lvl my tka master on dantooine against those savage quenkers and all the pvp fun that came with it i deided to go over your site once more and after rading all the forum post of ppl saying good work and talking like they where actually playing some sort of test server i held my breath and cleard my mind and embrced the force ..... then sudenly i found the launcher i almoast had pee runing down my leg with excitement so i gave the wife some money to go shoping timeing couldent be anybetter thursday is late night shopping and i went looking in a old box of dvds and games and came across not 1 but 2 copys of swg 1 being the first reease and the other the total experiance witch i played for about a week o then i put in the fist disk of 3 and was amazed at how quick it installed well considering back in the day when i played this game full time i was running on a nforce family 2 chipset and 256 memory and 1 of those old athlons you know what i mean the green looking ones without the heat/sink and had my case doors constantly open those where the days and after installing it all and the launcher my luck had changed the server was down
now im asking the question of when will it go back up ?
and i would just like to say what the rest have been saying for many years well done guys very good work and i cant wait to test this

and lets clear 1 thing up among the ppl who dont know starwars galaxys was the best mmo ever pre cu ive played everything else but nothing matches the pvp raids and even the social part of the game

long live swgemu

STOP PRESS ..... just before pressing the submit reply button my game finished loading updates and im trying to connect to the server
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: