SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

View Poll Results: Do you support a full wipe of TC:Nova?
yes 603 63.27%
no 350 36.73%
Voters: 953. This poll is closed

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.20 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2010, 03:35 AM

Unless new features are to be added I cannot see the benefit of wiping the server (duped credits and some haked weapons are not reason enough in my eyes) but can certainly see that a few people might well say that if this has happened once it will happen again and decide not to play until Suncrusher is launched.

If the causes are know then certainly impliment a fix if possible but I do not see the solution to item issues / credit dupes as a server wipe. I can only speak personally but if the server is wiped without new features added as a result I would have to strongly consider if I will continue at this point, im probably not the only one thinking this.

However, it probably all comes down to when the OR will be finished. If the OR is say 3 months away and you are going to wipe the server now and then again for OR in 3 months then definatly dont do it but if the OR is 18months away then this is a different story.

QuiLarek - Chimaera Veteran
MiaLarek - Weaponsmith
AbeLarek - Doc
QuiqLarek - Inner Glow

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: