SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 18 votes, 1.22 average. Display Modes
  #901  
Old 04-28-2010, 07:06 PM
Harsk Harsk is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Boston, ma
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigs View Post
You realize this is how you are acting?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpSfThUv_pc
I would have to disagree and say he is schooling you quite handily and in a very objective manner.
  #902  
Old 04-28-2010, 07:23 PM
Baigs Baigs is offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 209
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harsk View Post
I would have to disagree and say he is schooling you quite handily and in a very objective manner.
We agree to disagree then
__________________
Baigs


EMU Suncrusher
TK/Dancer
Roleplay Federation (RFE)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SWG Intrepid RIP
TK/Musician
DEF Entertainment

  #903  
Old 04-28-2010, 07:33 PM
Mujahed Mujahed is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Tikrit
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraschman View Post
That still doesn't change the fact that most players are NOT programmers and are not involved in coding. Your point is still moot.
I never said the majority are programmers. Don't put words into my mouth just because you just realised what a fool you were to ever question me.
__________________


You don't like me? Blow me! -Dr. Dre
  #904  
Old 04-28-2010, 07:37 PM
Valkyra Valkyra is offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 1,664
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mujahed View Post
I never said the majority are programmers. Don't put words into my mouth just because you just realised what a fool you were to ever question me.
He will learn in time not to question an real males.
__________________

Saber Trails Enhanced Mod | SWGEmu YouTube Videos
Maximus | Mona | Mau
<DOOM>
  #905  
Old 04-28-2010, 07:43 PM
kevin' kevin' is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 3
damn, I was gonna come back and start testing again. I had stopped because the loot was ridiculous, whats the point of testing with gear being 10x better than what should be expected.
  #906  
Old 04-28-2010, 07:44 PM
ChixDigit ChixDigit is offline
Galaxies Reborn Representative
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 65
61 pages already... what a fiasco.
  #907  
Old 04-28-2010, 07:48 PM
Bulbous Bulbous is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Tangent Universe
Posts: 427
Hey, wipers! I got a wipe for ya:

Click START > CONTROL PANEL > ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS
__________________
Beta 3 - NGE [This place is gonna blow!]
Pre-ordered Trials of Obi-Wan, returned for refund.
Bloodfin / Starsider
  #908  
Old 04-28-2010, 08:10 PM
Kraschman Kraschman is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyra View Post
He will learn in time not to question an real males.
Whatever a "an real males" is.
  #909  
Old 04-28-2010, 08:29 PM
Ekowraith Ekowraith is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Disappearing in the Anchorhead basement
Posts: 814
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraschman View Post
Oh I could complain theoretically, but I'd have no power to actually change the result, so it's still moot.
I don't think we disagree then. It has been thoroughly demonstrated that the community lacks any real power - even when its opinion is solicited under that pretense, and even when ignoring the community perspective is clearly senseless and unjust.

Last edited by Ekowraith; 04-28-2010 at 08:34 PM.
  #910  
Old 04-28-2010, 09:10 PM
Kraschman Kraschman is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekowraith View Post
I don't think we disagree then. It has been thoroughly demonstrated that the community lacks any real power - even when its opinion is solicited under that pretense, and even when ignoring the community perspective is clearly senseless and unjust.
I wouldn't agree that it's unjust. They're devs, we're not. If we want the same decision-making power, we should be devs ourselves. Just because have input on issues doesn't mean we ultimate make the choices. End of story.
  #911  
Old 04-28-2010, 09:18 PM
Kesorx Kesorx is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraschman View Post
I wouldn't agree that it's unjust. They're devs, we're not. If we want the same decision-making power, we should be devs ourselves. Just because have input on issues doesn't mean we ultimate make the choices. End of story.

But when they actually give us the option which they did..? Where does that come into play?
  #912  
Old 04-28-2010, 09:34 PM
Capo Capo is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 27
they are going to wipe when the OR comes out, so you will get your precious wipe then.
so QQ more, and get over it.
  #913  
Old 04-28-2010, 09:34 PM
Kraschman Kraschman is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesorx View Post
But when they actually give us the option which they did..? Where does that come into play?
They gave us the option to be involved in the decision-making process. The buck stops with them when it comes to the actual decision. That's as it should be. Being involved didn't mean we got to make the final decision.
  #914  
Old 04-28-2010, 09:47 PM
Kyrm347 Kyrm347 is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 230
Wow, this place woke up.

I haven't been around much, not much for me to do on the server until OR is released (not much that I would enjoy doing that is).

A server wipe poll? Missed that.

To me it doesn't matter wipe or no wipe... Until the OR is finished 75% of what I would enjoy doing in SWGEmu doesn't exist yet.... so for me I look at at as I haven't been "born" yet.

Maybe someday. In the mean time please don't tear the roof down before the house is finished... thanks.
__________________


Last edited by Kyrm347; 04-28-2010 at 09:50 PM.
  #915  
Old 04-28-2010, 10:09 PM
alexiskool12345 alexiskool12345 is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: >_>
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraschman View Post
They gave us the option to be involved in the decision-making process. The buck stops with them when it comes to the actual decision. That's as it should be. Being involved didn't mean we got to make the final decision.
That worked out fantastic for SOE didn't it......
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All Contents Copyright 2004-2010, SWGEmu.