SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 02:23 AM

I've noticed in caves usually the mobs have their faces in the wall and don't mind if u walk right next to them (I've seen this in the squil cave, the force crystal hunters cave and droideka cave.) on another note when i was in the force crystal cave i finally got aggro'd by a couple deep inside the cave and they chased me all they way to the entrance, where they stayed for a while making the entrance blocked by 4 hunters. Also some how i got glitched and appeared in the cave past the two hunters at the entrance.
Old 07-22-2009, 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrow View Post
I've noticed in caves usually the mobs have their faces in the wall and don't mind if u walk right next to them (I've seen this in the squil cave, the force crystal hunters cave and droideka cave.) on another note when i was in the force crystal cave i finally got aggro'd by a couple deep inside the cave and they chased me all they way to the entrance, where they stayed for a while making the entrance blocked by 4 hunters. Also some how i got glitched and appeared in the cave past the two hunters at the entrance.
All known bugs, mobs are not working as intended.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:44 AM

The droid cave on lok has some problems, the droideka just roll round on wierd routes and don't attack.
Old 07-23-2009, 03:35 AM

There was an Acklay spawned inside the building where you buy a ticket in the science outpost on yavin IV, it wouldn't leave the small building so u could pop in and grab the ticket if you were fast enough. I was able to kill it, but it was quite a pain. Also i killed another juvenile krayt dragon that was roaming around inside Mos Espa.
Old 07-23-2009, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCrow View Post
There was an Acklay spawned inside the building where you buy a ticket in the science outpost on yavin IV, it wouldn't leave the small building so u could pop in and grab the ticket if you were fast enough. I was able to kill it, but it was quite a pain. Also i killed another juvenile krayt dragon that was roaming around inside Mos Espa.
Again, all known bugs, when it happens find a CSR in game or go to IRC SWGEMUsupport channel and ask for help.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: