SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

View Poll Results: Do you support a full wipe of TC:Nova?
yes 603 63.27%
no 350 36.73%
Voters: 953. This poll is closed

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.20 average. Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2010, 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlisJ View Post
You will not be able to get a buff for 5-10k and master any combat profession in short times, will not be able to buy decent armor or weapon to start with, you won't find anything worth spending your credits at all right after the wipe. All you will have is CDEF gear and empty server to play with.
Interestingly enough, the above effects are precisely why I would enjoy a server wipe. There is such a thing as having it too easy, you know.

To my mind, with the OR as far off as it seemingly is, now would be a perfect time to wipe and see how the economy and jedi population develops. Theory and calculations are all very nice, but if you really want to see if your duping fixes work or jedi are being unlocked at the expected rate after revising, this is the way to do it.

Sure I'd prefer to have CH or architect coincide with the wipe, but if it's not ready it's not ready. A wipe just a few months before OR would suck hard, but half a year sounds just fine to me.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: