SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 55 votes, 4.71 average. Display Modes
Old 03-11-2008, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donzul View Post
WIN
Fail.
Old 03-11-2008, 04:07 PM
Retired Community Deputy Director

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is a development website. It's not a server community (yet). Should these guys choose to not run a server, how many of you questioning how things are done will still visit these forums once the emu goes 1.0? None of you.

There's quite a few community websites out there with thousands of people that just want to play and not be hassled. I can think of one in particular that loves noob questions and repetition. Members answer them with smilies and greetings all around.
Old 03-11-2008, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
You're both as bad as one another.

So shut up.
Is it lonely at the top, ace? rofl.
Old 03-11-2008, 05:11 PM

Seems to me that there are not allot of adults posting now a days, we should keep our cool guys honestly I and every other adult look bad when others read this mess some of you are posting. Please stop and act like adults please.

Ps if you are and adult and you acted like a child its ok its all forgotten please don’t feel too offended I did n9ot mean to offend anyone.
Old 03-11-2008, 07:04 PM

Ekowraith, Van, take it outside please.
Old 03-11-2008, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedora View Post
Ekowraith, Van, take it outside please.

HaHa, take what outside? We just didn't agree on development updates. I don't dislike the guy or nothing. People are going to disagree about stuff at least it didn't turn into the usual total flame war
Old 03-11-2008, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van View Post
HaHa, take what outside? We just didn't agree on development updates. I don't dislike the guy or nothing. People are going to disagree about stuff at least it didn't turn into the usual total flame war
Yes, and I appreciate that you have tried to keep it that way. But These kinds of conflicts always get dirty, trust me. I think you should take it up via PM's before a mod needs to come clean up again.
Old 03-12-2008, 06:23 AM

are the Devs okay?

I've been checking the EMU website everyday for over two years now and I've noticed several points where the devs will post updates on a weekly basis and times where months will go by without a peep. Last time I checked the game was supposedly advancing at a rate not before seen so...where are the updates to keep us interested and supporting?

I remember several months ago Ramsey posted a seemingly angry message about the community not supporting the devs enough and the outcome from the feedback was that we needed feedback from ya'll to get the support..sort of a two lane road.

I understand that the devs are busy and all but I feel that part of running a game with an active community is to keep the community involved and excited so they don't wonder off to the next best thing.

My two cents,
-Josh

Because every flame wars ends up in a battle of spelling ... [Profanity removed. Please do not try to evade the filter. -PL-]
Old 03-12-2008, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekaika forge View Post
There's quite a few community websites out there with thousands of people that just want to play and not be hassled. I can think of one in particular that loves noob questions and repetition. Members answer them with smilies and greetings all around.
Mind letting us noobs know what site those may be?
Old 03-12-2008, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ossott View Post

http://www.xtremetop100.com/star-wars-galaxies

It took literally 2 seconds to type that into Google to get the info.

This is why people get pissy, take the time to look. It's quicker than have to type out a post. Not meant to offend anyone, try yourself next time.
Old 03-12-2008, 11:38 AM

Ya my bad. A guy saying he knows sites that are noob friendly, and good communities.

Why oh why didn't I random search google for swg communities. Or come across such a clearly reputable site as xtremetop100. I mean, hell, it MUST be good, otherwise how on earth would they know the who the top 100 are? I bet NO sites in any catagory of top 100 x-promote or require you to vote.

Thanks bill nye, but if i wanted random googling, i would've done it. Other guy said he KNEW sites that are friendly. Not douche bags yelling ZOMG GOOGLE K? But seriously, great find.

And as a lulz side note, I've seen a few of the "top 100" It appeared their main focus to me anyway, was swg anh & swgprecu. Neither of which I participate in.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Ya my bad. A guy saying he knows sites that are noob friendly, and good communities.

Why oh why didn't I random search google for swg communities. Or come across such a clearly reputable site as xtremetop100. I mean, hell, it MUST be good, otherwise how on earth would they know the who the top 100 are? I bet NO sites in any catagory of top 100 x-promote or require you to vote.

Thanks bill nye, but if i wanted random googling, i would've done it. Other guy said he KNEW sites that are friendly. Not douche bags yelling ZOMG GOOGLE K? But seriously, great find.

And as a lulz side note, I've seen a few of the "top 100" It appeared their main focus to me anyway, was swg anh & swgprecu. Neither of which I participate in.

You're welcome.
Old 03-15-2008, 10:16 PM

Looking good!
Old 03-16-2008, 07:54 AM

1122th.
Old 03-16-2008, 09:34 AM

hey can you tell me how can i make a picture like the one that you have of your jedi character?
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: