SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Test Center Updates

Notices

Test Center Updates Updates to the Test Center will be posted here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 06:31 AM

THANK YOU!!!! Always bringing smiles to ppl's faces!
Old 09-27-2010, 06:32 AM
Quality Assurance Deputy Manager
Quality Assurance

all the thanks is making me feel fuzzy on the inside, to go with my fuzzy on the out side :P

Thank you to the community for all your support.

and to Craigybbz, the old nova code was actually causing us to take more time to test, it didnt do any thing at all to really help us with OR, so this will help alot in the long run
Old 09-27-2010, 06:35 AM

thank you so very much. biggest news in a good while! can't wait to start helping out with OR bugs!

Old 09-27-2010, 06:37 AM

thanks alot! keep up the good work!
Old 09-27-2010, 06:50 AM

I be honest I am glad of this wipe and start over with new things adding as it was I did not log in for a few months be nice to have a house now
Good work to the team and keep it up its a big step forward to the game I use to love playing my freetime with and I bet everyone feels the same.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:53 AM

So basically now all the code is re-structured will it make it simpler to implement new features and test? if so then thats awesome lets hope we beat swtor's release date

Imaep Sunstrider
Master rifleman/ Swordsman
former Euro-Infinity
former member of POE

I believe in keeping things simple....
Old 09-27-2010, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigybbz View Post
So basically now all the code is re-structured will it make it simpler to implement new features and test? if so then thats awesome lets hope we beat swtor's release date
We wait and see on the date by the way how you feloow infinity player
Old 09-27-2010, 06:57 AM
Quality Assurance

yes craigy, thats one of the most important functions of OR, it allows faster code implementation on the OR code and its new structure also improves the servers overall efficiency, there is still along way to go though, but for every crash or error we get, we make it that little bit better.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerfang View Post
yes craigy, thats one of the most important functions of OR, it allows faster code implementation on the OR code and its new structure also improves the servers overall efficiency, there is still along way to go though, but for every crash or error we get, we make it that little bit better.
Looking forward to the date when we can play pre cu again was one of the best times in swg and also getting killed for the 1st time by a mountain squill hunt
Old 09-27-2010, 07:17 AM

LOL, I remember when they had announced the combat upgrade, SOE was pitching it as if it was a slice of heaven entering the game but even before the CU was implemented there was rumors going around about how it would suck and suck it did!

After realizing that they majorly nerffed a good thing they decide to make the game childishly easy with the NGE and their Iconic professions, I logged in recently and they have so much crap going on in the game that it was totally unrecognizable (Imagine Disney World colliding with Lucas Arts).

That is why 9 times out of 10 post NGE players will stick with the pre-CU version of the game after they learn of the freedom of having the skill trees instead of the levels with out the flashy attempts to sell players extra stuff aside from the monthly fee (the card game is a great example of their in game marketing).

Join the EMPIRE today! STC or INF are looking for loyal Imperials!
http://www.imperialdirectorate.org/
Old 09-27-2010, 07:23 AM

hey stuga how are you it's been a while you on Nova a lot? still playing swg? and to raidoners post i know what you mean about the disney / lucasarts clash it's a lot more easier to play and it's not as star warsy as it was lol

Imaep Sunstrider
Master rifleman/ Swordsman
former Euro-Infinity
former member of POE

I believe in keeping things simple....
Old 09-27-2010, 07:49 AM

great work 3 more days waiting then i can play and how long will the server be up again
i played how it is now but i cant do my prof DE and structure now so i can in couple of days
Old 09-27-2010, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigybbz View Post
hey stuga how are you it's been a while you on Nova a lot? still playing swg? and to raidoners post i know what you mean about the disney / lucasarts clash it's a lot more easier to play and it's not as star warsy as it was lol
not been in much tbh but glad this update is coming up so now I can have a house and not get sand in my hair

I just had to say that sand joke
Old 09-27-2010, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluk View Post
great work 3 more days waiting then i can play and how long will the server be up again
i played how it is now but i cant do my prof DE and structure now so i can in couple of days
Dots and Commas go a long way!
Post your IGN so I may purchase my GH from you! :P

Join the EMPIRE today! STC or INF are looking for loyal Imperials!
http://www.imperialdirectorate.org/
Old 09-27-2010, 08:20 AM
Quality Assurance

There will most likely still be frogs after the wipe so city structures will be free raidoner

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: