SWGEmu Old Forums Archive  

Go Back   SWGEmu Old Forums Archive > Announcements > Community News > Community News Archives

Notices

Community News Archives Archives of the CSA forum.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 02-14-2009, 06:29 PM
Retired Community Deputy Director

Exclamation [NOVA] 1/1 HAM Bug!

** UPDATE 3/30** Temp Fix HERE

Aloha,

We're aware of the combat disease bug that is causing you to clone with 1/1 in one of the three HAM pools. As of now, there is no way to fix this on your own. Until the bug is fixed, you will need to create a new character.

BE ADVISED. If you delete your character, you WILL NOT be able to retrieve the character name until after the next database wipe. We advise you to make a NEW character, and leave your old toon intact, until such time as a fix is implemented.

Thanks

Last edited by Ekaika; 03-30-2009 at 04:23 PM.
Old 02-14-2009, 08:01 PM

"combat disease bug"

Is this related to combat medic, or does it have other causes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulembo View Post
the most I would do is tell my dog how good of a weapon it was when I got it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullmetal View Post
Ever since my dog peed on my xbox it doesn't go online anymore.
Star Wars Smilies, feel free to use 'em!
Old 02-14-2009, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mujadaddy View Post
"combat disease bug"

Is this related to combat medic, or does it have other causes?
OOps... editing because I wrote gaping spider... that was something unrelated...
This 1/1 health happened to me by a Tusken Witch Doctor continually incapping me.

Last edited by Wehhhookiee; 02-14-2009 at 08:40 PM.
Old 02-14-2009, 08:34 PM
Retired Community Deputy Director

Not too sure. It just came up recently. We believe it's related to all disease whether from weapons, CM, or mobs.

If you have specific information related to this, please leave a reply in this thread and be as clear and detailed as possible.
Old 02-14-2009, 08:56 PM

Ekaika, I submitted a ticket but here is the details from when it happened to me.

My toon is a Wookiee and I was using TK skills and a VK. I was fighting at Fort Tusken, avoiding the Witch Doctors as my group was too small. Anytime we got agro from one we would start to run, but we noticed they would not follow us out of the rooms and we'd lose agro. After some time I had to log off so I left the fort and drove back to Mos Espa and logged in the cantina. I did not fight anything along the way.

Three hours later when I wanted to play again I loaded my alt in so I could give my main a doctor buff and go back to the fort. But when I got to Mos Espa there was a Witch Doctor in the cantina agro'd to nothing, but standing in fight position right where I logged my main out. He wasnt even concerned that I was standing right next to him.
So I alt/tab knowing my main is gonna die quick!! When I load in he incaps me immediately... but ...he didnt DB me though for some time. I got the incap message and countdown 4 times and then got the cloning message. AFter he killed me he was no longer agro'd to anything but didnt leave. I wondered if he came all the way from Fort Tusken agro'd to me the whole 3 hours or so I was offline? Anyways, when I cloned was when I had 1/1 health. I don't recall having a disease while at the Fort or getting one from the Witch Doctor when he incap'd and DB'd me.

I hope this helps! Let me know if I can provide any more information.

Wehhh
Old 02-14-2009, 10:25 PM

I was killing stormtroopers the other day and i got thrippel in capped and had to clone. Resulting in 1/1 health. I filed a bug ticket on the site. Thanks

Join me please

SWGEmu Client Setup (LPE)**SWGEmu FAQ**Client Setup Guide**Pre- CU What does that mean?**Community Service Anouncements**New Users Most Common Problems
Old 02-14-2009, 10:52 PM

don't delete toons affected by this bug.
-------------------------
Relog in short time after die and u notice the bug dont work for fixed bugged stats, but if u relog after a long time (6-8 hours) the ham have the right stats (bug fixed).

I don't know if the code use a cache for data and objects, but seem a problem of this nature; cached persistent data and objects go out of syncro with central database.

Bug is not only limited to HAM, but also to wounds... wounds (and sometime HAM stats) have a negative value and are incurable.

Relog after hours fix all.
-------------------------
Bug is generated i think from wrong code in cloning procedure after a triple incap

Last edited by syncrox; 02-14-2009 at 11:55 PM.
Old 02-14-2009, 11:56 PM

Me and a friend were overt in the cantina.

I had a negative mind buff for some reason, So we went into the Cantina to re-buff. I used muon gold to make my Mind 100, then this guy runs in and Area Mind Poisons me and my friend.

Ofcourse, I die, and she kills him. I clone and I have 1/1 Health.

Thats my story. :\

Havok & Chaos on TC:Nova

Old 02-15-2009, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekaika View Post
BE ADVISED. If you delete your character, you WILL NOT be able to retrieve the character name until after the next database wipe. We advise you to make a NEW character, and leave your old toon intact, until such time as a fix is implemented.
Hmm what about on live? When you delete a character you're able to re-use the name right? Anyway there were no DB wipe on live so I don't know.

----------------------------
You know what to do now when you see a CM, kite kite kite, even in duel
Old 02-15-2009, 04:17 AM

Might this be related to gettin -mind pool i was with a party today doing NS everytiime someone got incap from there mind it seemed to stay in the -. we figured out that if we let someone els KILL us and the Doc revived the problem was fixed.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:21 PM

yeah the same thing happened to my good friend mr. barnie frank.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:36 PM

I fixed my mind but my health was still bugged, I had -92 health wounds

I also got negative encumbrance by unequiping my armor, I guess it's still a problem related to the armor encumbrance, if you equip your armor with spice and then downer it seems to bug you sometimes.

I don't know if it's powerboost cause I tried it too, it didn't change anything.

Now I'm hoping for a fix with server reset, too bad I still had my armor on, I guess I'll remain bugged.

It's annoying cause it was my new char!
Old 02-16-2009, 02:02 AM

If this is like the other 1/1 ham bugs, using spice should fix it.

If not, then well poot.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:21 AM

Had this the other day while wearing comp armor, full doctor/entertainer buffs, powerboost and muon gold. Was killed by an AT-ST. When the cloning box came up I pressed the [X] at the top of the screen and wound up inside the Imp Outpost cloning center on Dantooine with 1/1 HAM.

Attempted fixing it with more spice/powerboosts etc. At least I escaped the outpost haha with 1/1 HAM, beautiful. Spice/powerboost/buffs don't fix it.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:32 PM

Can anyone say that they got 1/1 HAM after cloning when they DID NOT have any buffs before death?

i.e. Is it only bugging if you die WITH buffs?
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: